Fatima, Pope Benedict and a Bishop in White

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Is Pope Benedict XVI the one seen in the Third Secret, “a bishop dressed in white”?

"The Lord is calling me 'out to the mountain' to devote more time to prayer and meditation, but this does not mean I'm abandoning the Church.
    "--Pope Benedict XVI, in his final Sunday Angelus address as Pope, at noon in St. Peter's Square, February 24, 2013

The the Third Secret Vision of Fatima
    “After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."

From the book written by a Benedictine Abbot in Ireland on the holiness of Pope Benedict

IN SINU JESU

Sunday May 16, 2010

When I have something to say to you, nothing can interfere with the word that I would give you, apart from your own lack of preparation or refusal to hear my interior voice. This is the voice that is interior to you, but that comes from Me. It is the expression of My Heart’s desire for you, and of the things that I would share with you, heart to heart, as a man speaks to his friend. Remain open, then, to the sound of my voice, and let nothings deceive you in thinking that I have forsaken you or that our conversations have come to an end. I have so much to say to you that the rest of your earthly life will not suffice to hear it all, but you will hear nonetheless, all that I want you to hear, and all the rest will become clear for you in paradise.

Yes, I have united your heart, to the heart of My servant Pope Benedict XVI, and this from the very beginning of his pontificate. Listen well to all his teachings. Receive them and make them known, for he is my messenger and My victim-priest in the midst of a world that closes its ears to My word and still derides the mystery of the Cross. Soon I will give the world a sign that will convert many hearts. Many others will remain closed, and in their refusal to listen and to be healed of the ravages of sin, they will be like hearts turned into stone, and incapable of responding to My redeeming love.

As for you, study well the words of My servant Benedict XVI, and use them in your preaching to priests and in your ministry to those who have united you to the Holy Father. Give you life for his life. Offer yourself for his intentions. Supports him by listening well and by carrying out all that he desires for the Church and for priests. The soul of the Holy Father is, in many ways, not unlike your won. You both have received penetrating intelligence of the Sacred Liturgy – My mysteries celebrated for the life of the Church and for the salvation of the world – and you both have been led by the Holy Spirit into a deeper and more intimate union with My Immaculate Mother. For both of you, My Holy Face is a light shining in the darkness and the beauty that has captivated your souls and filled them with a holy desire for union with Me. And upon My Face, both of you are learning to read the secrets of My Heart. The Holy Father senses that there are souls united to him, souls who intercede for him, souls who offer their sufferings for him. I have, in fact, surrounded him with a legion of such souls, for without their effective self-oblation and constant prayer, he would falter beneath the weight of his office and experience suffering too heavy for him to bear.

From a prophetic message in the book God Speaks Will You Listen www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

10/17/07
    Please read the last part of Apocalypse 12:4. It states: And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. Now, my people read Apocalypse 12:5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her son was taken up to God and to his throne. My church is to rule the nations spiritually through my vicar, the Pope. These verses are literally being fulfilled before your eyes. Pope Benedict XVI is the man child elected through the power of the Holy Spirit to rule with a rod of iron. My son, the Pope is my instrument being used to purify my church. His recent proclamations and decisions are setting my church on the narrow road to heaven. Once his mission is accomplished, he will be taken home to be with his Lord and Master. Then, my people you will see the fulfillment of Daniel 12:11: And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days and Apocalypse 12:6: And the woman ( or my church) fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days. My people, prepare yourself for persecution, martyrdom, and fleeing to my refuges.

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

In her memoirs (written under obedience), Sr. Lucia wrote:

One day we spent our siesta down by my parents’ well. Jacinta sat on the stone slab on top of the well. Francisco and I climbed up on a steep bank in search of wild honey among the brambles in a nearby thicket. After a little while, Jacinta called out to me:

"Didn’t you see the Holy Father?"

"No."

"I don’t know how it was, but I saw the Holy Father in a very big house, kneeling by a table, with his heard buried in his hands, and he was weeping. Outside the house, there were many people. Some of them were throwing stones, others were cursing him and using bad language. Poor Holy Father, we must pray very much for him."

In this letter to her bishop, Lucia immediately continues:

“I have already told you how, one day, two priests recommended to us to pray for the Holy Father, and explained to us who the Pope was. Afterwards, Jacinta asked me:

"Is he the one I saw weeping, the one Our Lady told us about in the secret? "

"Yes, he is," I answered.

"The Lady must surely have shown him also to those priests. You see, I wasn’t mistaken. We need to pray a lot for him."

At another time, we went to the cave called Lapa do Cabeco. As soon as we got there, we prostrated on the ground, saying the prayers the Angel taught us. After some time, Jacinta stood up and called to me:

"Can’t you see all those highways and roads and fields full of people, who are crying with hunger and have nothing to eat? And the Holy Father in a church praying before the Immaculate Heart of Mary? And so many people praying with him?"

Some days later, she asked me: "Can I say that I saw the Holy Father and all those people?"

"No. Don’t you see that’s part of the secret? If you do, they’ll find out right away."

"All right! Then I’ll say nothing at all."

Mario likes this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

“The fate of a future pope was also related by none other than Pope St. Pius X: ‘I saw one of my successors by name fleeing over the corpses of his brethren. He will flee to a place for a short respite where he is unknown; but he himself will die a cruel death.’ ”

“In the Third Secret Vision, the pope walks ‘half trembling and with halting step,’ indicating advanced age. As for Pope St. Pius X’s vision, it may be that a future pope will take the name of Pius, but there is another consideration, which may or may not be of significance: Pope St. Pius X’s baptismal name was Giuseppe Sarto; in Italian, Giuseppe means Joseph – the baptismal name of Pope Benedict XVI.’”

Even as a retired pope, Benedict XVI still qualifies as a papal successor. This once more brings to mind the words of St. Pius X, uttered in his last year of life (1914): “I saw one of my successors by name, fleeing over the corpses of his brethren.” The saint’s vision of 1914 certainly aligns with the Third Secret Vision of Fatima of 1917. So does an earlier (1909) vision of St. Pius X’s:

“What I have seen is terrifying! Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies of his priests!”

Mario likes this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

5. I have never been to Medjugorje. I first heard about it in about 1987 from a newspaper in the back of a church. It was the newspaper that Wayne Weible published about his conversion from Protestantism to Catholicism from his experience with the Blessed Mother of Medjugorje. My dad went on pilgrimage there in 1997 less than a year after my mother died. When my dad went to Medjugorje, he had an experience of seeing my mother as smiling and very young like in her early twenties. It really made my dad happy to have this experience. My dad also kept a diary of each days' activities of his pilgrimage. As my dad is now deceased, I can not ask him about some of the particulars of his pilgrimage notes, but there is one thing that has always stood out and it is his entry from May 5, 1997 Rosary before mass at 10:00 AM. At 11:30 we prayed the rosary as we climbed apparition hill. Our guide told us that the sign of the 3rd secret of Medjugorje might be that of a window- type mirror will appear there and whoever walks by the mirror will see his or her sins. (Note: this was in 1997 before the third secret of Fatima including the image of a mirror at the top of a mountain was revealed by Pope John Paul II)
    Also looking back to some of the earliest interviews of the visionaries, we find in one of the books an interesting passage about the sign of the third secret. From the 1983 book The Apparitions of Our Lady of Medjugorje by Father Svetozar Kraljevic O.F.M. page 127 Mirjana is asked about the first few secrets and the great sign Mirjana's reply is this: First, some secrets will be revealed-just a few. Then-. Then the people will be convinced that the Madonna was here. Then they will understand the sign. When Jakov (another of the Medjugorje visionaries) said that the mayor will be the first one to run to the hill, he meant that generally, people of the highest social class. They will understand the sign as a place or occasion to convert. They will run to the hill and pray, and they will be forgiven. When I asked the Madonna about unbelievers, she said: "They should be prayed for, and they should pray. Let them covert while there is time." Mirjana has said that Medjugorje is a continuation of Fatima.

FatimaPilgrim and Jo M like this.
  6. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Never had an inclination to go to Medjugorje or study it too much. I've always said Fatima was enough for me. But there's been many God-incidences over the past few years in my life that are connected to Medjugorje, including the biggest one that is connected to the land in the mountains we were led to buy a few years ago. Well my wife gave me a book for Christmas called Of Men and Mary written by Christine Watkins. I read is this past week. Wow. I highly recommend reading it, women or men. The stories are profound and show how Mary is working in our world today to bring us under her mantle and close to her son, she is gathering her army and now I'm convinced Medjugorje is for real, too many fruits from there to be anything else: https://queenofpeacemedia.com/of-men-and-mary/