1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Fatima After 100 Years

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Jun 18, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

A very interesting video on present day Fatima shot just a few days ago. Very entertaining, I feel like I have been on a visit. :)

Illuminating comments.

BrianK, Don_D and Carol55 like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Maybe Portugal's fate is similar to Ireland's per Saint Patrick and other saints? Portugal is a country right on the coast of the Atlantic not far from Ireland, the dogma of faith would certainly be preserved, assuming that we are on the cusp of the reign of the AC. It could also be what these 2 gentlemen on the video believe.

3. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, I was just thinking , the last few days of one of the titles of the anti Christ is , 'Man of Lawlessness'. I have been thing of the lawlessness in the world but especially in the Church. People are increasingly disobedient now and do just what they want to do. .This is , surely a HUGE harbinger of the anti Christ.

As to Portugal, well Our Lady promised they would keep the Faith which is a really big deal.

But sadly she made no such promise for Ireland. All we have is the legend of God's promise to St Patrick that if Ireland was about to apostasise we would be flooded. There havee been several prophesies of Ireland being flooded and that is what I believe is going to happen. I believe the falling star will hit mid Atlantic and we will be buried in water. |I was shown this in a dream years ago.

By the way most of coastal Europe and East Coast the USA will go the same way. But Europe and the USA are not tiny islands.

[​IMG]

Mary's child and AED like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

And I am in the USA not far from the Atlantic.

Mary's child, AED and padraig like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Well hopefully God will give us little warning to get our bags packed, as He did to Noah. :)

Carol55 likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Floods are cleansing, there are worse things than floods, after floods we can rebuild.

Fire from heaven are more worrying.

Carol55 likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Me too Carol but as Padraig said maybe we will get a little warning. :(

8. padraig

padraig New Member

At the time of Noah, they all get the warning. The good accepted it and did something, while the bad mocked and ignored it.

I expect something similiar this time round, though as Our Lady said because of the scale of events, '..the good will perish alongside the bad.'

[​IMG]

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

10. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I think we have gotten a lot of warnings.:(

Praetorian and AED like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

We have, but I hope for specific exact warnings right prior to events that give us a chance to protect ourselves.

God does not have to do this, of course, but it would be like Him to do so.

sterph and Carol55 like this.
  12. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Don't know, Padraig, about that falling star stuff. According to the Daily Mail article posted on the "Signs" thread about Brazilian exorcists suspected of being in league with the devil, the devil told them that America will be flooded when a Meteorite lands in the Atlantic. Satan being the father of lies, the last thing we can expect now is anything from outer space landing in the Atlantic. Maybe the man-made climate change fanatics are right and melting ice caps caused by global warming will finish us off.

13. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I agree. I think we have received the warnings. Anyone who cares to look will see the many prophecies saying the coasts will be flooded. Indeed we may have all of the warnings we are going to get.

Carol55 and Mary's child like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

It may be so. I have just assumed it might be a meteorite.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

BrianK and Fatima like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

Poor Cardinal Burke , he is carrying a huge Cross.

I have to say the large majority of the Cardinals have failed the test. That is to put it mildly. Some have gone over to the devil and the anti Church its true. But I believe the majority know perfectly well the evil that is occuring but fail to speak out through cowardice and self interest.
    If God sends them to hell for this, as He very well might, they have none to blame but themselves. Simply keeping quiet and keeping their heads down does not excuse them. Personally I prefer the arrant heretic Cardinal who at least have the courage of their diabolical convictions.

May God forgive them.

Thank God for Cardinal Burke.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    AED and Fatima like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

IF ONLY WE COULD GET THIS LEVEL OF CLARITY FROM OUR POPE :(

Pray4peace and AED like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Apostasy arises when “cardinals are silent” in the face of false teaching, when bishops “say the opposite” of what the Church actually teaches, and when priests “contest the liturgical tradition of the Church.”
    “The Apostle exhorts us to be faithful to sure, sound, and pure doctrine: that founded on Jesus Christ and not on worldly opinions (cf. Titus 1:7-11; 2:1-8). Perseverance in teaching and obedience to doctrine leads souls to eternal salvation,”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/o...apostasy-his-ambiguous-and-erroneous-words-ha

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Rather convoluted and don't really know if it makes much of anything clearer but more personal interpretation:

The Third Secret of Fatima and the “Hermeneutic of Conspiracy”

“I am convinced that we are entering into a new phase of Fatima’s history,” says the author of a new book on the controversial Third Secret of Fatima.

In 2013, the Carmelites of the convent of St. Teresa in Coimbra, Portugal, where Sr. Lucia lived for 57 years, published a biography on her entitled Um caminho sob o olhar de Maria (A Pathway Under the Gaze of Mary). They revealed a previously unknown command of Our Lady to Sr. Lucia from January 3, 1944—that she was to “write what [her superiors] command you, but not that which is given to you to understand of its meaning.” Apparently, there was some prophetic insight into the third part that had been given to Sr. Lucia by 1944 but which she was not allowed to communicate to others. This fact could account for why the text seemed “incomplete” to some people.

We must accept the logical consequences of this command, the most obvious one being the impossibility of Sr. Lucia giving an accompanying explanation to the third part of the secret when she wrote it down in 1944—a notion that had been proposed by Gruner and his Fatima Center. Other primary source documents available in 2000 told us how reluctant Sr. Lúcia was to speak of her mystical experiences. There was also the simple fact that prior to 2013, we possessed no document from her describing the apparition from January 1944. We knew the fact of the apparition, but not its details, thus caution was necessary before presuming anything. Again, what is circumstantial might have an alternative explanation.

.......Symonds: Sr. Lucia’s discussion on the Church’s “agony in Gethsemane” and its martyrdom by a “worldwide disorientation” seemed similar to the third part of the secret, which portrays a global martyrdom of the Church while making its way to a cross. What causes this martyrdom? In the second part of the secret, Our Lady warned about the spread of Russia’s “errors.” Those errors caused exactlywhat Our Lady predicted: wars, persecutions of the Church, and suffering for the Holy Father that were brought on by Communism and its enforcing atheism through revolution. In June 1958, Sr. Lucia wrote to Pope Pius XII and told him that Communism would reach its zenith in the 1960s. The errors of Communism did infect the world, leading people to revolt against God and all that is holy. Therefore, those who are faithful to Jesus Christ in the midst of the revolt undergo a martyrdom.

More: http://www.catholicworldreport.com/...-of-fatima-and-the-hermeneutic-of-conspiracy/

20. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Interesting interview, as are the readers' comments beneath it.

I seem to remember seeing Kevin Symonds posting about Fatima on the forum. If I remember correctly, he made some valid points. Perhaps I'm mistaken and it wasn't the same person.

While Kevin suggests that Chris Ferrara has taken a stance that all the secret has not been revealed, thus losing his objectivity, couldn't it be argued that Kevin, in taking the stance that all the secret has been revealed, has also lost his objectivity?

Nobody has yet explained why Our Lady told Sr. Lucy that she could reveal the secret to Francisco when the secret as revealed consisted only of a vision which Francisco had seen but not heard. Also, didn't Pope Benedict say that there could be interpretations of the secret other than that released by the Vatican?

I get a little confused with who said what about Fatima, but I think that speculation or opinion on the part of people like Chris Ferrara or Antonio Socci is no more or less valid than opinion or speculation by people like Kevin Symonds.

Pray4peace, Mac and Praetorian like this.