False Prophets hearsay of saints and Popes

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Jane, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Norman ,can you post a picture of the drawings ?

2. Glenn

Glenn Guest

[quoterokenchord, post: 33239, member: 299"]A defense of MDM's messages even after she blatantly accuses the Pope as the false prophet. By Kelly Bowring the author of 'Secrets, Chastisement and Triumph of Two Hearts'. What do you think?
    http://twoheartspress.com/blog/concerning-maria-divine-mercy-pope-francis-and-the-false-prophet/[/quote]

A new article (March 30,2013 ) just published by noted Catholic Professor Dr. Mark Miravalle addresses the false prophecy of MDM .
    http://blog.newadvent.org/2013/03/a-closer-look-at-false-prophecies-of.html

I am tired of hearing about MDM false prophecies and attacks on our Pope Francis !
    First thing I asked myself when I heard about MDM, is why she insists on remaining anonymous for her safety. Now, in all of recorded true apparition and visionary history, has God ever let one of his true "messengers" be harmed ? NO ! ( Think of Lourdes, Fatima, Garabandal (even though it has not been church approved yet ). and they were CHILDREN !
    THIS IS A HUGE RED FLAG !
    Stating that the Church’s approval of the message is “not important”: “It is not important whether the Church authenticates these messages because time is not on their side” (July 9, 2011 message). ( YEAH, THIS MIGHT INTERFER WITH BOOK SALES ! )
    By remaining hidden, she is shielded from church scrutiny and examination !
    A huge Theological error: stating that the Heavenly Father “comes in the name of Jesus” rather than Jesus, who comes in the name of the Father, or the Father coming in his own name.
    Unfulfilled dated prediction of the “Warning” to have happened within “a few months” after May 31, 2011.
    THIS IS A HUGE RED FLAG

She predicted that last week a huge event would happen by Good Friday to awaken the world to the upcoming Warning and ....nothing happened !

HOW MANY RED FLAGS DO YOU NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH !

Peter B, Thomas and Tina S like this.
  3. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I got Dr Bowring's latest book and was surprised that he has used MDM messages extensively throughout. I think his book is compromised now and he is hoping against hope that she is not as off beam as we now believe she is. I did hold off a judgement on her even when Padraig dismissed her messages but really how much proof do you need to discern false prophesy. Its a lesson on always being cautious where private messages are concerned. I feel concerned for all those who have started to pray because of these messages. Hopefully they will be drawn along by the Lord to seek deeper relationship with him and that God will be shown to be able to draw good from what is evil.
    She needs prayer and also her close followers. May God love them all.
    Mary

4. Tina S

Tina S Guest

Yeah, I have to say that I've read 'Secrets, Chastisement and Triumph of Two Hearts' and believed it since it was writted by a devout Catholic who obviously has a lot of knowledge on the subject of Marian apparitions. I'd have to say my level of confidence of the conclusions reached in 'Secrets, Chastisement and Triumph of Two Hearts' has been reduced as a result of the MDM messages being included in his latest book. I believe certain apparitions based on the scientific findings, fruits, circumstances of the seers (it's easier to believe when they are devout Catholic children since how on earth could they make it up and why would they when they know they are going to come under a ton of criticism from unbelievers!?!), etc.. We haven't even been given the opportunity to understand the authenticity of these messages, from what I understand, and people are just following. Unless the Church approves MDM, I'm chalking the messages up to being extremely unlikely. They contradict too much of what I believe. Just like I'm 99.9% sure that Garabandal is true, the reverse is true in my mind and heart with regards to MDM. Not buying it!

Glenn likes this.
  5. http://blog.newadvent.org/2013/03/a-closer-look-at-false-prophecies-of.html

[​IMG]

March 30, 2013

A closer look at the false prophecies of Maria Divine Mercy

[​IMG]
    By Dr. Mark Miravalle

The following is a preliminary application of the norms for evaluating reported private revelations (established by the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith, November, 1974) to the reported messages of the woman who refers to herself as “Maria Divine Mercy.” Having previously served on several theological commissions of investigation internationally for appropriate Church authorities, I will follow, in a succinct form, the same method of analysis and evaluation that is standard for an official Church investigation.

Let us therefore briefly examine the reported messages and relevant actions of “Maria Divine Mercy” in light of the Church’s foundational criteria for authenticity.

As the renowned French Mariologist, Fr. René Laurentin has aptly summarized, the norms for Church evaluation of a reported private revelation can be synthesized into the following three fundamental criteria:

• Is the alleged message in conformity with the official faith and morals teaching of the Catholic Church?
    • Are the reported phenomena (state of ecstasy, manner of transmission of the message, etc.) consistent with the mystical tradition of the Church?
    • Does the reported message bring the Christian spiritual fruits that always accompany an authentically supernatural message, as indicated in the words of Jesus: “the tree is known by its fruits” (Mt. 12:33): greater conversion; spiritual peace; spiritual joy; new or renewed faith, trust, and charity; and greater fidelity to and union with the Church?

Unfortunately, the messages of Maria Divine Mercy, as well as the actions of the alleged seer, contain numerous and grave theological, historical and factual errors throughout the over 650 alleged messages—errors which contradict the doctrinal teachings of the Catholic Church, the mystical tradition of authentic Catholic private revelation, its own self-contained predictions, and the typical spiritual fruits of peace, charity, and joy that comes with a true heavenly message.

Just a few samples of these widespread and serious errors are as follows:

FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE:
    http://blog.newadvent.org/2013/03/a-closer-look-at-false-prophecies-of.html

Peter B likes this.
  6. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Within an academic context, Mark Miravalle has to be one of the sanest and best commentators on mystical theology around today. Rational without being a rationalist, which is a rare and much needed combination at the present time.

insearch and mothersuperior7 like this.