1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Face in mirror

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by mary mcdonagh53, Jan 1, 2017.

1. mary mcdonagh53

mary mcdonagh53 New Member

HI everyone
    A few mornings ago my daughter saw a figure in the mirror in her room she took photos which showed the fifure.myself and members of my family saw the figure ourselves in mirror .Afew week s ago my youngest daughter walked into the room and she had a picture of our lady from medjugorge draped over it there is 2 rows of little crosses hanging from picture one row was beating against the mirror the room window was closed so no breeze, she recorded it on her I pod
    I don't know is all this good or bad can you give input please IMG-20161230-WA0018.jpg

Attached Files:

LittleVoice likes this.
  2. Seagrace

Seagrace New Member

I'm not sure this is Our Mother's doing. Can't explain beyond that. I would suggest blessing the room, though - if you haven't already done it.

3. sterph

sterph Principalities

I would get rid of the mirror and have a priest bless the house.

Seagrace and Booklady like this.
  4. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

I am not sure but I have heard mirrors can be portals to the underworld but if you do think it is evil you must also destroy it and don't pass it on to someone else. Again I'm not sure if you should destroy it yourself or if it should be in the presence of a priest so he can pray over it stopping anything entering into this world.
    I think if I was you and unsure of it I'd be rid of it.

Seagrace likes this.
  5. mary mcdonagh53

Myself or my family dontfeel a bad presence in our home some of them actually thought it was padre pio

Martina likes this.
  6. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Please God you right. Just be Alert to any changes within your home or family members.
    At the same time how wonderful if this is so.
    God bless and Happy new year.

Seagrace likes this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If anyone has not done it by now, you should have every room in your house and your property borders blessed by a priest and you should also sprinkle blessed salt in these areas as well, as I have been told myself to do.

Seagrace, BrianK and Martina like this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Mary, I wonder if Blessed Mother wants your daughter or daughters to pray the Rosary. If you are already doing this, things must be ok. If not take it as a message to start praying the Rosary, perhaps together and in that room.

There is a reason why I write this and won't go into one of Julia's long wordy posts to bore you all. LOL

Martina likes this.
  9. mary mcdonagh53

Hi Julia
    Actually we had slipped recently and was not praying rosary
    Coincidentally my daughters actually started the rosary Last
    nightpleas bore me as I really would like your input
    Mary

10. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Humm..interesting...I would re adjust the mirror to a different position...could be in the lighting.

11. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Swap the picture of Our Lady to say, Our Lady of Fatima. Or any approved image of Her.

Seagrace, Dolours and BrianK like this.
  12. AED

AED Archangels

I think Seagrace is right. I would bless the room with Holy Water and say some binding protecting prayers. Especially St. Michael. If it continues ask your priest to bless your house. Also, I think a picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe or Our Lady of Fatima might be a good thing. If it is from "the dark side" they are very legalistic. An apparition that hasn't yet been approved by the Church will not have the power of an image of Our Lady that is approved. Just sayin'.

Seagrace likes this.
  13. AED

AED Archangels

Mary--I should have added in my post just now, make sure no one in the house is doing anything occult--yoga or ouja boards or that mirror thing that kids do sometimes, that bloody Mary thing. Lots of ways of opening portals without even realizing it. crystals or rock music or books with occult themes..all sorts of things. I don't mean to scare you. There may be a perfectly logical explanation for it but the times we are in require some extreme caution I think.
    And praying the Rosary is a great weapon!! How blessed you are that your family prays it with you.

Seagrace likes this.