Expectations for the Coming Months of 2015-2016

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

A very balanced well written article on the rest of 2015 and through 2016. I feel he has provided a very reasonable timetable for how the events will play out based on credible prophecy and apparitions. This is a very good read and one that those with ears to hear will see as highly probable.
    http://www.sign.org/articles/expectations-for-the-coming-months-of-2015-2016

Expectations for the Coming Months of 2015-2016
    by Thomas Fahy | September 10, 2015

I am sending this report in a much shorter version than I had intended, due to obligations to which I am bound, and to time constraints. The delay in getting this shortened report completed has been good for me, personally, due to various discoveries during this delay.

Preface:

The degrees of certainty of the predictions of future events can be categorized in a general manner. I consider the higher degrees to be those recorded in the Scriptures, the New Testament, the Book of Heaven by Luisa Piccarreta, the Church approved messages of Our Lord given to some souls and those of Our Lady given at LaSalette, Lourdes, Fatima, Akita. I also place in the higher degrees of certainty the messages given by Our Lady at Garabandal due to 45 years of studying them, the attitude of Pope John Paul II toward Garabandal, the fulfillment of a predicted miracle concerning the Eucharist in the early hours of July 19, 1962, and certain correspondence from Rome to the Diocesan Chancery. Predictions known to have been made by canonized Saints are also of good degree of certainty. Concerning Medjugorje, I have not studied those reported apparitions and messages sufficiently, due to so much time spent on other things to which I seemed to have been called to study and promote. Therefore, I will not include Medjugorje in this report, with possibly one or two exceptions.

Many of the prophetic predictions found in the Scriptures and the New Testament are often difficult to determine at what time in history they will occur, whereas the prophetic messages given by Our Lady, in her authentic appearances, are usually associated with currently unfolding history or the times not very distant in the future.

In general, the most secure degree of authenticity of messages received from Heaven in modern times are those messages received by young, uneducated, children as in the case of Fatima and Garabandal. Sometimes, more mature, individual persons are the recipients of messages from Heaven approved by the Church or have significant signs of authenticity, even if not yet approved by the Church. But it is risky to put too much trust in individual, more mature persons who publicize “messages from Heaven.” The relatively few exceptions, in these cases, can be persons who have submitted to the guidance of a wise, experienced spiritual director, usually a Priest, and only share publicly what the wise and experienced director permits. Even in these few cases, there can sometimes be errors of judgment on the part of the director.
    Only God knows the future. From time to time He chooses to share some aspects of His knowledge with certain persons, giving them the mission to make them known to others.

Please understand that I do not know the future and I don’t know when the Great Miracle of Garabandal will take place. However, there are times when God expects his children to pay attention to those whom He has shared certain aspects of the future, like at Fatima and Garabandal. He also expects us to pay attention to the signs and the correlative messages that remind us of our moral obligations and duties to Him.

We all have the responsibility to recognize the signs that God mercifully gives us, especially in times of great evil and societal apostasy, so that we cooperate with Divine Grace and place ourselves in our proper relation with God according to the station in life to which He calls us and to our own particular callings within that state of life.

In this presentation I will refer mainly to what I have been allowed to learn from Our Lady’s visitations at GarabandaI and Fatima, and the prophetic messages She gave at both places.

When dealing with the messages She gave, it is important to weigh the differences in the manner of how what is learned according to appropriate criteria such as—formally written accounts directly by the persons, who received the messages. These formally written accounts may have been written either on their own volition or in obedience to proper authority. Very similar to this type of account would be recorded interviews granted by the recipients of the messages given to Priests, doctors, journalists of good reputation and good will, and even others of good will, including actual witnesses who saw or heard things during the actual events.

A lesser degree of certainty applies in the case of accounts, which are learned from second and third hand sources, which often lead to mistakes. And then, there is the problem of misinterpretation of parts of the messages, which can bring one to false opinions concerning other parts of the message originally presented in their integrity.

FATIMA: Sr. Lucia said that Heaven has chosen Russia to be the scourge of the world.

On December 26, 1957, Father Augustine Fuentes interviewed Sister Lucia at her convent in Coimbra, Portugal. Later, with an imprimatur and the approbation of the Bishop of Fatima, Father Fuentes published the following revelations concerning the Third Secret, revealed to him by Sister Lucy during that interview:

Tell them, Father, that many times the most Holy Virgin told my cousins Francisco and Jacinta, as well as myself, that many nations will disappear from the face of the earth. She said that Russia will be the instrument of chastisement* chosen by Heaven to punish the whole world if we do not beforehand obtain the conversion of that poor nation. (*This is not the Chastisement of fire, predicted at Garabandal to come at some point after the Great Miracle.)

Father, the devil is in the mood for engaging in a decisive battle against the Blessed Virgin. And the devil knows what it is that most offends God and which in a short space of time will gain for him the greatest number of souls. Thus, the devil does everything to overcome souls consecrated to God, because in this way, the devil will succeed in leaving the souls of the faithful abandoned by their leaders, thereby the more easily will he seize them.

Our Lady at Fatima in 1917, said: “The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and some time of peace will be granted to the world.” (Note: This “some time of peace” is not the long Era of Peace during the Reign of the Divine Will, which will come later—after the future Chastisement of fire from Heaven made known at Garabandal.)

On the day of the Miracle (October 13, 1917) that Our Lady had promised to the young shepherd children of Fatima, She appeared to the three of them, dressed as Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, holding the Baby Jesus. As She waved “good-bye” to them She said, “Until San Sebastian, Spain.”

Forty-four years later, on July 2, 1961, She appeared at San Sebastian de Garabandal, Spain and would make some 2000 appearances there during the following four years. Her first appearance, was preceded by eight appearances of St. Michael the Archangel beginning June 18, 1961.
    Continued........

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

GARABANDAL: The key messages that Mary, Queen of prophets, brought from Heaven and delivered to humanity through four young, mountain girls are:

Two formal messages were given, calling the people of the world to repentance and to warn them of the pending Justice of God in the form of a very great Chastisement, if people do not repent. The first of these two formal messages was made public on October 18, 2001. The second was made public on June 18, 1965.

A sequence of future events, eventually culminating in a Chastisement of Fire from Heaven is to be followed by a spiritual coming of Christ which would last until the End of Time.

Comment: The “spiritual coming of Christ” seems most assuredly to be the Reign of the Divine Will in souls. Then, it seems, will come Our Lord’s Final Coming (in the Flesh) on Judgment Day.

The Sequence is as Follows:

The Death of Pope John XXIII moved Conchita of Garabandal to disclose that Our Lady had told her that following the death of Pope John XXIII there would be three more Popes and then would come the end of the times. Conchita explained that Our Lady had said that there would actually be four more Popes but She wasn’t counting one of them, so Conchita felt it was proper to say three more Popes.

This introduces another great mystery in the drama of Garabandal. Which of the four more Popes was Our Lady not counting? Without explaining why She wasn’t counting one of the four more Popes, after which would come the end of the times, She did tell Conchita that one of the four more Popes would have a short reign. The four Popes who succeeded Pope John XXIII were Pope Paul VI, Pope John Paul I, Pope John Paul II, and Pope Benedict XVI, who resigned the papacy on February 11, 2013. Was our Lady not counting John Paul I due to his short reign? Was she not counting Pope Benedict XVI because he resigned his office as Pope? We now have Pope Francis, whom I believe is the Pope who will guide the Church through the final days of the end of these times. Let us wait with faith in Jesus and Mary.

The Synod of October 4 to October 25, 2015 in Rome seems to be the “Important Synod” predicted at Garabandal, after which, at some point, will come the Warning.

The Holy Year of Mercy, established by Pope Francis begins on December 8, 2015, Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception and concludes on Sunday, November 20 2016, the Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe and living Face of the Father’s Mercy.

The Great Tribulation of Communism, led by Russia, was also predicted at Garabandal. It will take place before the Warning and begin almost immediately after the Pope goes to Moscow. From what I recall from my reading, this Tribulation will be very intense, but not of a long duration. Therefore, it seems likely that between the Important Synod and the Warning will come the Great Tribulation of Communism, during which the Church will seem to disappear.

The Warning: When things are at their worst, God will send the Warning to all humanity on earth, which will change the conscience of the world and stop the Communist Tribulation. [Note: Our Lady spoke several times to the children to whom She appeared at Garabandal about the Communist Tribulation and even showed it to them on June 19, 1962, but She did ask Jacinta to pray that it would not come. Since the world society has gotten progressively and rapidly worse and worse, I am afraid that it will come. Nevertheless we should pray that it will be mitigated if it cannot be prevented.]

The Great Miracle to take place at Garabandal is to come after the Warning as predicted by Our Lady. On the same day of the Miracle, but before the Miracle, there will take place a very happy event in the Church.

A Permanent Sign from Heaven would be placed at Garabandal immediately following the Great Miracle. It will last until the end of time.

The Unification of Christians with the Catholic Church will result from the Warning and Miracle.

A limited Period of Peace will follow the Miracle, but will not endure for a long time as people will again turn away from God. A very great Chastisement of Fire from Heaven will come upon the world.

The long Era of Peace, beginning with those who survive the Chastisement of Fire, will result from The Reign of the Divine Will on earth as in Heaven.

Continued......

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Big Question

When will the rapid Sequence of the Communist Tribulation, the Warning, and the Great Miracle take place?

I do not know when this rapid Sequence will take place. After 45 years of studying the Events of Garabandal and being informed of several things in recent years that I had not realized or known previously, the best that I can do is share some points with those who read this report so that one can draw his or her own opinion. Here are some Points:

1. Mari Loli said in an interview in July of 1975 that the Warning and Miracle would take place in the same year. After that interview, following the advice of a Priest, she said that the Miracle would take place within 12 months following the Warning.
    2. I have been told that a certain American Priest who knew Mari Loli was informed by her that the Warning would take place either 3 weeks or 3 months prior to the Miracle. (Note: Mari Loli couldn’t remember at the time whether Our Lady had told her 3 weeks or 3 months.)
    3. I was told directly around 1990 by a Priest, who, with another Priest, had visited Mari Loli, that she told the both of them that the Warning would take place in an even-numbered year.
    4. On May 13, 2010, at Fatima, Pope Benedict XVI, at the end of a homily, said, “May the seven years which separate us from the centenary of the apparitions [of 1917 at Fatima] hasten the fulfillment of the prophecy of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to the glory of the Most Holy Trinity.”
    5. It seems that the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary is the conversion of Russia which will enable the world to enjoy some time of peace.
    6. Jesus told Conchita of Garabandal during a locution that, after the Great Miracle, Russia and several nations will be converted, and “all will come to love our Hearts.”
    7. It seems that the year 2017 is the critical point of consideration. However, Points 1 and 3 above speak of the Warning and Miracle coming in an even-numbered year. 2017 could be ruled out not only because it is not an even-numbered year but also because the eligible date is Holy Thursday, April 13. But Conchita has said that the Miracle would not take place on a major, Church Feast Day. In the past I had thought April 13, 2017 would fit well for the Miracle because it is Holy Thursday in both the Catholic and Orthodox Churches and the Feast of St. Hermenegild, who died as a martyr related to the Eucharist at age 22.
    8. It seems reasonable that one of the years 2016 or 2018 should be considered as probable years for both the Warning and Miracle in one of those years.
    9. Presently, I am leaning toward the year 2016, having had several indicators in that direction, including the Holy Year of Mercy which relates well with the Mercy of the Warning to the whole of humanity. Back in 1962, the girls of Garabandal asked the Virgin Mary why She looked so sorrowful. She replied that it was because “Few will see God.”!! That means that most people of these wicked times would go to Hell. The Warning will indeed be an Act of Great Mercy!
    10. If the Warning and Miracle do take place in 2016, then it seems that the Tribulation of Communism will take place between the end of the October Synod and the Warning.
    11. The only eligible date for the Miracle in 2016 is Thursday, April 14. St. Tarcisius, a young martyr of the Eucharist, is remembered in the Roman Martyrology on August 15, same day as the Feast of the Assumption because the date of his martyrdom is uncertain. Martyrs go straight to Heaven. Mary went straight to Heaven on August 15. Thus, I am told that martyrs with uncertain dates of martyrdom are recognized in the Roman Martyrology on August 15. It is possible that St. Tarcisius, who died defending the Eucharist, actually died on April 14.
    12. Twenty days (basically 3 weeks) prior to April 14, 2016 is March 25, which will be Good Friday, a seemingly appropriate day for the Warning. March 25 is also the Feast of the Annunciation and the Incarnation.
    13. One expert on this subject, Jacques Serre, felt that the Miracle would not come during Lent but during the Easter time. April 14, 2016 comes during the Easter season, 18 days after Easter, with Divine Mercy Sunday in between on the third day of April.
    14. It seems to me, as a speculation, that if the Warning and Miracle do come in 2016, these two “once in a creation” events will dispose the people of Earth to unite under God and spend the months following the Miracle making preparations to celebrate unification in 2017, which by then many more people than today will know and appreciate Fatima and also Garabandal. It might be that the Pope and all the surviving Bishops will consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary soon after the Miracle, which will bring about the conversion of Russia. As said above, Jesus told Conchita that after the Miracle, Russia and several nations will convert.
    15. The year 2018 meets the criteria of Mari Loli’s disclosures that the Warning will come in an even-numbered year, and that both the Warning and Miracle will happen in the same year. Thursday, April 12 is the only eligible day in 2018 for the Miracle, which will take place at 8:30 PM on a Thursday evening. The following day is April 13, Feast of Eucharistic Martyr, St. Hermenegild. Some have mentioned that the actual feast day can be considered, liturgically, to begin at 6:00 PM the day prior and that would have his feast day in progress at 8:30 PM on Thursday, April 12, should the Miracle take place in 2018.
    16. Should the year 2018 be the year of the Warning and Miracle, the actual English translation of Pope Benedict’s words at Fatima in 2010—“May the seven years which separate us from the centenary of the apparitions [of 1917 at Fatima] hasten the fulfillment of the prophecy of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to the glory of the Most Holy Trinity.”—could be understood as: “May the exact number of seven years from this date (of his homily) to the exact 100th anniversary of the first Apparition of Our Lady at Fatima on May 13, 1917,” hasten the fulfillment of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. . .” to take place after May 13, 2017—perhaps with the conversion of Russia following the Miracle of Garabandal in 2018.
    Pope Benedict is aware of the events of Garabandal and could very well know the date of the Miracle, given by Conchita in 1966 to Pope Paul VI and Cardinal Ottaviani.

What about the Last Four Months of 2015?

The only thing that I am aware of from the more highly credible sources, namely in this case, from the apparitions to the young, uneducated children of Garabandal, particularly Conchita, is what she was told by the Virgin Mary: that there would come an Important Synod, after which would come the Warning to the whole human race on earth. It seems to me that the upcoming synod on the family, October 4 to October 25, 2015 is that “Important Synod” after which will come the Warning. However, we also know from the Garabandal apparitions that the Communist Tribulation, led by Russia is to come before the Warning. In addition, Our Lady told Conchita that the Pope would go to Russia, to Moscow and that upon his return to Rome (or on the way) the Communist Tribulation would begin “suddenly and unexpectedly.”

The purpose of the Pope going to Russia, to Moscow would be to meet with the Orthodox Patriarch. Patriarch Kirill is the present Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia. His subordinate is Archbishop and Metropolitan Hilarion. Last June (2015) Putin went to the Vatican to meet Pope Francis. Also in June, Archbishop Hilarion went twice to meet with Pope Francis. These meetings between Hilarion and Pope Francis involved the preparations between Patriarch Kirill and Pope Francis, supposedly in a neutral location. No date has been set as far as I know. Even if they do meet in a neutral place, the Pope may still visit Moscow. The prediction about the Pope visit to Moscow also includes the immediate, ‘Sudden and Unexpected” beginning of the Tribulation of Communism.

It seems to me that if it is to be that 2016 is the year of the Warning and Miracle, then the upcoming October synod is the Important Synod predicted at Garabandal. If so, then it would be reasonable to expect the Communist Tribulation to begin at some point in 2015 after the Synod closes on October 25. If not, it would seem that 2016 is not the year of the Warning and Miracle, unless God has accepted the prayers and voluntary sufferings of some soul, or souls, and has released us from this much deserved punishment.

As far as the rest of September and October, 2015 and beyond, we hear many, many reports of Economic and Financial upheaval to come in these months and of dire social consequences. Most of these warnings are coming from secular sources. Some sources are from the spiritual realm. The ones that I am familiar with, from the spiritual realm, do not fit in the category of the higher degrees of certainty. These sources of lesser degrees of certainty may have points that prove to be true and should not be summarily discounted.

I would have preferred to have given more in this report, including messages from Akita, Japan and from Fr. Stefano Gobbi, but time, duty and the Will of God has not permitted.

Fiat Semper,
    Thomas Fahy

For those who have not read my book, “Suddenly and Unexpectedly—the End of Our Times” it can be purchased here.

4. Many thanks, Fatima, for spotting and posting Thomas Fahy's article.

He is an authority on Luisa Piccarreta and the Divine Will. I do believe that he personally is one of the rare saints already living now in the Divine Will. He is also the official representative of the USA in the Cause for Sainthood of Luisa -I think.

This is his website:
    http://www.comingofthekingdom.org/

Very interesting sequence of events, with some variations of emphasis here in there. Time will tell.

All in all this is -to me- another powerful voice confirming what we already know and are trying to prepare for. Small differences on dates and the like are not significant. What matters is that we are being given a solid assurance of what is coming -in big strokes- from several converging sources.

Now the ball is on our roof -our individual and collective roof. It's truly time to prepare and to pray much THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    Fatima, josephite and kathy k like this.
  5. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

Thank you Fatima, this is a good article, but it is missing two things, in my opinion:
    - Beast of the sea and false prophet? Someone believes they'll come before the era of peace, but I see that they're not mentioned here. That's not a big deal, anyway, as I don't want to discuss about it.
    - Three days of darkness? This is an important event which is missing, instead. We know from many Catholic sources that before the era of peace and the rise of the Antichrist, there'll be three days of darkness where three quarters of the humanity will die. And this will probably happen at the end of a short nuclear war. My question is, why this point hasn't been mentioned?

I'm not sure the new era of peace will start in total happiness after the Miracle of Garabandal, like if nothing bad happened, because this is not what Catholic prophecies say. Before the reign of the Great Monarch, which should coincide with the 25 years of peace of La Salette, there'll be three days of darkness, indeed. After that, the survivor will have to organize themselves, and only one Catholic Church will exist.

So, I could hypothesize that the 10th secret of Medjugorje, being the most serious, could very well be the three days of darkness.

josephite likes this.
  6. Actually Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi is the greatest American Authority on the Divine Will. He just spent 16 yrs. re-translating the entire volumes. Here is his resume' and link to his site:

Rev. Joseph Leo Iannuzzi is a doctoral alumnus of the Gregorian Pontifical University. He has obtained 5 post-graduate degrees, with studies in medicine, music, anthropology, sociology, philosophy, and theology.

As a young medical student, Joseph traveled to a Marian shrine in 1988 where he was inspired to enter the seminary. In 1991 he obtained a Ph.B. in Philosophy and was awarded the Kilburn Award. While assigned for 15 years in Italy, Rev. Iannuzzi studied Italian, Hebrew, Greek, Latin and other languages. He also obtained an STB, M. Div., STL and STD, Ph.D. in Theology, with specialization in patristics, dogmatics and mysticism.

Rev. Iannuzzi was one of four selected students to receive a grant from the Pontifical Biblicum University of Rome to study theology in Israel. While in Rome he assisted the exorcist of Rome, Fr. Gabriel Amorth, and has written several books on prophecy and revelation. He appeared on EWTN and was host of several television and national radio broadcasts. He has translated numerous theological works into English and has authored seven publications.

Rev. Iannuzzi’s first exposure to the writings of the Italian mystic Luisa Piccarreta occurred over twenty years ago while making a holy hour in a Trappist monastery. By a stroke of providence, there lay on the empty pew before him a volume of Luisa. After having read it, he discovered on the monastery windowsill a pamphlet of the same mystic. The following day a senior nun (now deceased) approached him and asked if he might be interested in translating Luisa’s works from Italian to English. He accepted this task.

In 2012 Rev. Iannuzzi successfully completed his doctorate in theology at the Gregorian Pontifical University of Rome, and he has translated into English all of Luisa’s writings that are cited in his doctoral dissertation and are approved by the Pontifical University that is authorized by the Holy See.

http://www.ltdw.org/about-fr-joe.html

Beth B and josephite like this.
  7. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Speaking of "The Coming Months", I think the verse/meditation that came in my In-Box this morn is worth thinking about!?:
    Heartlight Daily Verse - 13 September
    1 Peter 3:8
    Live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
    Thoughts on today's verse:
    Unity and harmony are no accident! They happen because of intention and submission. But more than just states of being, they are commanded by God. How do we have unity and harmony? Peter reminds us that we must have three commitments 1) actively share concern with those who grieve; 2) share love just like a healthy family does; and 3) show compassion rather than arrogance as we deal with others failures toward us.
    Prayer:
    Father, I confess that I have let my own over-sensitive self be wounded, and have reacted with pettiness when my brothers and sisters in Christ have not treated me as I felt I deserved. I know Jesus was treated so rudely and shamefully by those he created, so I know I shouldn't be surprised. But Father, please help me to know when to challenge those who wound me with a loving confrontation and when to just ignore the barb and find a way to minister to them because of some deeper wound in their life. Father, let me be an instrument of your peace, harmony, and unity. Through Jesus I pray. Amen.
    Visit heartlight.org for more

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Beth B, Jeanne and jnice :) like this.
  8. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Speaking of "The Coming Months", I think the verse/meditation that came in my In-Box this morn is worth thinking about!?:
    Heartlight Daily Verse - 13 September
    1 Peter 3:8
    Live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
    Thoughts on today's verse:
    Unity and harmony are no accident! They happen because of intention and submission. But more than just states of being, they are commanded by God. How do we have unity and harmony? Peter reminds us that we must have three commitments 1) actively share concern with those who grieve; 2) share love just like a healthy family does; and 3) show compassion rather than arrogance as we deal with others failures toward us.
    Prayer:
    Father, I confess that I have let my own over-sensitive self be wounded, and have reacted with pettiness when my brothers and sisters in Christ have not treated me as I felt I deserved. I know Jesus was treated so rudely and shamefully by those he created, so I know I shouldn't be surprised. But Father, please help me to know when to challenge those who wound me with a loving confrontation and when to just ignore the barb and find a way to minister to them because of some deeper wound in their life. Father, let me be an instrument of your peace, harmony, and unity. Through Jesus I pray. Amen.
    Visit heartlight.org for more

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Beth B, jnice :), Patty and 1 other person like this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

One thing seems certain to me and that is many puzzle pieces have been put in place with past and current prophecy. There will always be discussions on how the last few puzzle pieces fit, but heaven has given us enough information on the upcoming events that we should not wonder what we should be doing at the moment. Regardless of the events, we have for over a century been given the conditions and instruments of victory: rosary, brown scapular, devotions to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, 5 first Saturday's of Reparation, several writings on the Divine Will and the Flame of Love and the coming refuges.

10. Aviso

Aviso Guest

I will be very cautious with Thomas Fahy, some détails given to me in the village about his house of "the divin will" have nothing to do with Garabandal in no way, the same cautious is required about his book, as for its predictions, which are only a copy of my work as of the work of some other Garabandalist, thank you.

Aviso

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I don't look at it like a competition and who said it first. I don't know him, but he seems like a reasonable man trying to discern and doing the will of God. This is all that really matters as the faithfull need not compete against each other.

12. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I ran across some videos of Thomas Fahy a couple of years ago, but avoided them, as I didn't know if he was a competent teacher. Thanks, WCWTS! I just watched his videos teaching on the Our Father in light of the Divine Will. For any who are interested but confused about what living in the Divine Will means, this is a great teaching:

http://www.comingofthekingdom.org/videos/

13. Yes, Kathy. He is truly extraordinary. Not only very knowledgeable intellectually but has truly the HEART of the Divine Will and is able to show himself vulnerable in his love for God. He is full of zeal and deep spiritual wisdom and insight.

There are some conferences that he has given in Mexico, which means they are in the Spanish speaking world with a translator almost talking on his words (and this makes for a not that pleasant audio) but the content is mind-blowing!!!

If you are interested let me know. I could look for the files.

maryn, Timothius722 and kathy k like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I hadn't even heard of Thomas Fahy until I read his article above. This evening I listened to several of his video's that Kathy posted and found them to be good listening. Reading and listening to writings and video's on the Divine Will is my favorite thing to do now. All the head knowledge of the faith seems climaxed in the living in the Divine Will. The new revelation on the Divine Will from Luisa P. and Francine B. is blossoming now in this moment in time. With all the prophecy of the tribulation and purification, it means nothing unless it is understood in he light of entering into the era of the Divine Will. The purification is not to bring us back to where we once were, but back to where Adam and Eve were before their fall. And to think that what is to come is a world more beautiful then at any time since creation, as those who enter into the New Earth will be completely living in the Divine Will on earth as the saints and angles are now in heaven (absent the beatific vision). I want to get my hands on as much material from Luisa and Francine as possible, as this will be the only peace and joy one will find during the purification.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  15. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Just ruminations...but Pope Francis will meet President Putin on September 25...maybe a invite from ole Vlad to visit Russia?

16. I just recently that the Pope's visit to Russia will actually have to do with meeting with the Patriarch, Kiril. There have been several meetings of Kiril's people with the Pope and Vatican officials, they seem to be preparing for this slowly bur surely. Once the obstacles with the Russian Church are overcome I don't think Putin will oppose the Pope's visit. Of course he may even invite the Pope when they meet in a few days, but that's not the core of the deal for the Vatican.

I don't keep sources so I'm sorry I can't say where I read this. But it makes a lot of sense to me.

Timothius722 likes this.
  17. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Right...maybe the Pope synchronizing the Easter dates would be a catalyst for a Orthodox invite. Maybe we will get a surprise from the Holy Spirit...we'll know soon enough.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  18. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

I feel this is an uncritical and unbalanced read.

Our Lady said no such thing wrt "Until San Sebastation."
    This reduces whatever assumed credibility the author may have had to near zero in my book.

But its a free world...o_O:unsure::unsure:

Teresa likes this.
  19. josephite

josephite Powers

I have read a number of books and many articles and magazines over many years on the events of Fatima 1917 and specifically the day of the miracle October 13, 1917.

However I have never read or even heard someone suggest that Our Lady said to the children as she waved good by, “Until San Sebastian, Spain.”

Where did this information come from?

Amazing Grace likes this.
  20. I have no intention to engage into a discussion but the sentence attributed to Our Blessed Mother in Fatima, "Until San Sebastián, Spain", has been around for a long time even if not everybody has heard it. I have certainly heard it long ago.

FYI Here I'm posting a reference as to its source:

http://mariatheotokos.blogspot.ca/2010/07/hasta-san-sebastian-de-espana-se.html

Thursday, July 22, 2010
    [​IMG]
    The fact that Our Lady of Fatima was saying goodbye to the shepherds with these words. "Until San Sebastian Spain" This reference is to San Sebastian de Garabandal.

According to the letter written by Monsignor Joao Pereira Venancio, Bishop of Fatima, he said that the Blessed Virgin at Fatima said goodbye [identifying Herself] as Our Lady of Carmen, and that he got acquainted with this phrase, "to San Sebastian in Spain," in a Carmelite book published in Brazil in the 1930s, but that he did not realize its significance until he got to know the Apparitions of Garabandal. Monsignor Joao Pereira Venancio considered the Apparitions of Garabandal as a continuation of the apparitions of Fatima.

Father Alipio explains this in a letter to the Bishop of Santander.

I think that the recognition by the Bishop of FATIMA, Monsignor Pereira Venancio, of the statement made by the Virgin in her last apparition at Fatima, should lead the hearts, not the minds, to the contemplation of the Virgin in Garabandal, furthermore, since the Blessed Virgin at Fatima said goodbye as Our Lady of Carmen and in Garabandal, she said to be the Virgin of Carmen [Mount Carmel].

Here, in terms of apparitions or private revelations, I would apply what Pope Urban VIII said:
    [​IMG]
    "As for private revelations, it is better for you to believe than not to believe in them, because if you believe, and they turn out to be true, you will be happy that you believed because our Holy Mother requested it; and if found to be false, you receive all the blessings as if they were true, because you thought were true" (Pope Urban VIII, 1623-1644).

kathy k likes this.