1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

EWTN Novena of Masses for the Nation Sept.29-Oct.7, 2016

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Beth B, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    PotatoSack, Sam and Booklady like this.
  2. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Beth B likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I feel the same. I almost missed the beautiful St. Theresa Novena last night at our Carmelite because I didn't want to miss the debate. I'm glad I chose the better part and was so grateful to be at such a beautiful Mass and celebration. After getting home, and catching the balance of the debate, I was heart sick . I feel so bad for our nation. It's like a sinking ship. My only hope is in Jesus....through His blessed Mother Mary.

Booklady likes this.
  4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

You are speaking for all of us.

How awesome to participate in such a special novena to St Therese. Bless you for your message of hope....I needed the reminder.

Beth B likes this.
  5. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Thank you Beth, for sharing this notice of this novena. We are now living on a knife edge, and the only solution is praying the rosary. At this point in time, I believe that it will do more good to save souls than anything else we do.

Beth B likes this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Booklady, for too long I did not give it all to God ...trusting in the power of prayer. I spent too much time looking for political solutions to spiritual problems. Hopefully, I've been set straight. That rosary....so simple...so powerful. I wish I had understood its power earlier. As St. Padre Pio said....." It's the weapon!"

PotatoSack likes this.