1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Evil Empire or Russia Consecrated?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Richard67, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Personally, I view Putin's tactics much like I do the Freemason's. For 250 years the Mason's tried to destroy the Catholic church and failed. Then, through their Satanic roots, they realized they could not do so from the outside. So, they changed their tactics in the mid 1900's, as they realized they were doing it all wrong. So they started planting Freemason's within the seminaries and it took a few decades, but they finally arrived at the time when their implants did what they set out to do and that was to participate in their pedophilia acts and now we see them usurping the teachings of the faith through their social justice activities. Now they are at the point where they are changing doctrine.

So it is with Putin. He knew he had to change his exterior colors to being in with a more moderate appearance. His tactic, to buddy up with the Orthodox clergy and give token offerings to the appearance of faithfulness, which has worked wonderfully to his end. It has lulled many asleep to his true intentions and it allowed him to build the greatest military and WMD's for the past 35 years unchecked. He is at his 'check mate' moment now and he knows it.

The blind will not see it till it is to late, but our Lady of Fatima spoke to it all. It is unfolding today for anyone with eyes to see. Pope after Pope failed to consecrate Russia as specifically stated 100 years ago and this generation will undergo the great purification because of it. The past attempts of the consecration were accepted by God and delayed the purification, but things have only gotten worse. The hour glass is nearly empty and his justice must be served to the world.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    earthtoangels likes this.
  2. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

No, you are wrong. Putin is not trying to destroy the Catholic Church. In a sane, just West, Putin would be the best friend America and the Church have ever had - if he was allowed.

You are also wrong about the Consecration. That was done properly in 1984 and the Church has said so and Sister Lucia is on the record stating that it was done and accepted by Heaven.

But you are correct when you state the hour glass in nearly empty and justice will be served. The West - both Left and Right - has spent over 15 years demonizing Putin and Russia. The never-ending, unjust sanctions on Russia are an act of war in and themselves, nevermind the overt violence used against ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Nevermind the fact that the West covertly supported the Chechnyan terrorists in Putin’s early years. Nevermind that the West covertly supported (and continues to support) the demonic “Syrian Rebels” who have destablized Syria and led to the deaths of hundreds of Russian serviceman who would never have been needed in Syria had the West not attempted regime change there. Russians are patient people, but their patience doesn’t last forever. The writing is clearly on the wall for America if the current warmongering and demonization continues: “Mene, Tekel, Peres!” As an American, it pains me to watch it all unfold in realtime.

jackzokay and Byron like this.
  3. Dolours

Dolours Powers

We all can only guess at Putin's motives. Communists and Freemasons (there are plenty of capitalist Masons), tried to destroy the Church. The Church survived but the Soviet Union didn't. I see Putin as a pragmatic politician. He watched his country being ridiculed by Western leaders and set about bringing some kind of order from chaos and restoring national pride in his people. I would be very surprised if he didn't resort to dirty tactics in the process. Democracy is new to Russia and very few countries have a peaceful, happy clappy transition to stable democracy. It has taken civil war in some countries, and the Western powers aren't above meddling in a country like Russia to fragment it and render it powerless for the foreseeable future. So far, Putin has prevented that from happening but the Western powers will continue their meddling. He is smart enough to realise the advantage of being on good terms with and courting the support of Russias religious leaders. Perhaps he is a believing Christian. We may be sceptical but nobody can know for sure. I'm inclined to defer to the Russian Orthodox leaders on that because they know their country and are better positioned to assess his level of sincerity. That they give Communion to Putin is no worse than the Catholic Church giving Communion to Joe Biden or Melinda Gates, or conferring honours on Dutch politicians who are experts at ideological colonialism.

The facts we must face are that Russia had already spread her errors throughout the world by the time Pope John Paul did the consecration. We see Russia's errors all around us. Short of collective farms, we either have or are well on the way to having Russia's errors enshrined in law and imposed by our governments, often with popular support. We and Russia are heading in opposite directions. They are slowly getting to where we once were and we are rapidly getting to where they have been. Poland is the only country in Europe with an unashamedly Christian government, and Soros is very active there in opposition to the government, aided and abetted by the EU. And let's not forget that Soros funds organisations like Human Rights Watch and Amnesty which are part of the chorus demonising Putin. Amnesty is very active here canvassing door to door in the campaign to repeal our pro-life constitutional protection. Soros is a major contributor to the US Democratic Party yet nobody ever accuses the US Government of guilt by association when Soros meddles in other countries.

Incidentally, it looks like the EU are preparing for war. The French are sending troops to the Latvian/Russian border. Is that a defensive move to protect France?

HeavenlyHosts and Byron like this.
  4. Byron

Byron Archangels

May God help us !

5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

And He will if we ask him:

And here's how it might have sounded in the language of the author:

Our help is in the name of the Lord who made heaven and earth. Oh, Lord, make haste to help us.

HeavenlyHosts and Byron like this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Some good points, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding. I will give him credit for attempting to be Christian when:
    • He publicly repents from his KGB high ranking officer days of killing, intimidating and saluting to the communism he enforced upon the Russian people (which he has never done).
    • When he rounds up all the other KGB thugs who did the same and hold war and communistic crime trials with all of them who are still alive (not one of these thugs have ever been held accountable for their evils against its own citizens).
    • When he begins to speak and work with the free world, not China and other communistic countries, and permit freedom of press for its citizens and world to hear from those many in his land who oppose his tactics.

7. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

You're right Dolours, you're so very right. I think that THEY are getting to positions of power and influence in so many countries, and in so many spheres - democrate/republican,
    right wing/left wing,
    east/west
    ...that they 'get' us every which way!

8. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

Where is this free world you speak of, Fatima?

9. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

Notice he’s making the sign of the cross while doing so. It may mean nothing, but it looks to be a habitual, not rehearsed, gesture.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/19/bare-chested-putin-takes-dip-in-icy-lake-for-epiphany.html

Bare-chested Putin takes dip in icy lake for Epiphany
    7 hours ago
    [​IMG]Video
    Russian President Vladimir Putin continued his tradition of stripping down to the waist in public Friday when he took a dip in the freezing waters of an icy lake to celebrate the Orthodox Christian ritual marking the Epiphany.

State television showed the 65-year-old Russian leader marking a hole cut into the ice of Frozen Lake Seliger, about 250 miles north of Moscow.

[​IMG]
    Putin wore a sheepskin coat and felt boots before stripping down to his bathing trucks. (REUTERS)

After taking off a sheepskin coat and felt boots, Putin walked down wooden steps leading into the water, crossed himself and dipped his head under.

According to reports, air temperatures at the time were around 21 degrees.

[​IMG]
    In Orthodox tradition, believers immerse themselves in rivers and lakes to commemorate the baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan. (REUTERS)

Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said the president had dipped in icy waters on the Epiphany before, but Thursday marked the first time he publicly did so.

In Orthodox tradition, believers immerse themselves in rivers and lakes to commemorate the baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan. Authorities set up bathing sites for believers all over Russia, including some areas in Siberia where temperatures dipped below -22 F.

Putin has had a track record of stripped down to the waist in public.

[​IMG]
    Putin was photographed with his shirt off while on a spearfishing vacation in the southern mountain lake in Siberia. (AP)

In August last year, he was photographed with his shirt off while on a spearfishing vacation in the southern mountain lake in Siberia. In August 2009, a bare-chested Putin was pictures riding a horse during a Siberian holiday.

10. Dolours

Dolours Powers

What you're telling me, Fatima, is that you won't believe he is attempting to be Christian until he proves to you that he's a walking saint.

What communistic countries does he speak and work with that the leaders of the so-called free world don't also speak and work with? There's some excuse for Putin speaking and working with countries he has inherited as allies. What excuse is there for, e.g. the US, speaking and working with successive Chinese oppressive communistic regimes to the extent that China is poised to overtake the US as the richest country in the world with an increasingly sophisticated military apparatus?

jackzokay, Steve79, AED and 1 other person like this.
  11. Byron

Byron Archangels

And let's not forget, it is the United States of America that made China so powerful not Russia.

12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

NO, I am looking for public repentance for his grave abuses to humanity as a high ranking KGB officer. I am looking for him to allow the freedom of press, so we can hear for others who are not puppets of his press. I am looking for justice to be served by a court system in Russia for those who killed and innocent citizens under a bruttle regime. Why the pass? Many were held in Germany to war crimes during WW2, but no Russians???

13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

And let's not forget, Communism was founded in Russia, not the United States. And do not forget that it was the Mother of God who said it would be Russia spreading its communistic errors through out the world and then annihilating countries, not the US.

14. Byron

Byron Archangels

Communism was founded in Germany and England, not Russia. It was experimented in Russia by the powers of be. Karl Marx and Engels were Germans, but Marx spent most of his life in England. Hmmmm

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The first comm7
    Russia was the first communistic state formed. From there it has spread. Not concerned where the founder lived, but what nation accepted and spread its errors and continues to promote its militaristic end of world domination as our Blessed Mother of Fatima foretold

16. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

17. Dolours

Dolours Powers

A few things that I believe you and I are seeing from a different perspective. Germany was a completely defeated nation at the mercy of the allied powers. Russia wasn't beaten militarily, therefore, there were no terms of surrender and no generous post-war plan to rebuild a defeated, humiliated and demoralised nation. I would be very surprised if the Russian people perceived themselves to be losers. Unlike the Germans, the Russians have no history of democracy. The ideal democracy, if it exists, doesn't happen overnight. Sometimes it can take centuries for a country to achieve even a half-decent version of a free and fair democracy. How long did it take the US to abolish slavery, and how long after that to enact civil rights legislation? Didn't it take about a century and a half and not all plain sailing? Yet you expect Russia to have a comparatively overnight transition to what it took your own country so long to achieve. How much harder and longer would that transition have taken in the US if a foreign power were stirring up dissent and insurrection against your elected government? You did have some experience of that during the McCarthy era and I'm not convinced that there weren't some questionable decisions made in the process of dealing with it. And you had plenty of practice at democracy before being confronted with the reds under the bed problem.

I'm very sceptical of Putin's "Christianity", just as I'm sceptical of the "Catholicism" of many Western politicians, not least in my own country. Nevertheless, given where Russia was and its need for stability under some kind of strong leadership, I think that Putin deserves a chance which he isn't getting. Does it seem at all strange to you that Putin appeared to be trying to mend fences with both Obama and Trump only to have those advances spurned? Who or what influence in the US is fearful of Russia and the US developing friendly relations?

josephite, jackzokay, Steve79 and 2 others like this.
  18. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Yes, Marx and Engels were Germans. I only learned recently how they became acquainted. They were introduced to each other by Moses Hess who, it seems, was the father of Zionism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess . Moses Hess, it appears, also introduced them to a type of Communism born out of the French Revolution.

I have started reading his "Rome and Jerusalem. The Last National Question": https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Rome_and_Jerusalem
    Although I have only read the first couple of letters, I'm detecting in it a type of Jewish racial supremacy and hints of what I would associate with freemasonry. Perhaps I'm mistaken and will have that impression reversed as I read more.

I would interested to learn what others make of it. I'm wondering whether anyone here has read it.

garabandal, Richard67 and Byron like this.
  19. Byron

Byron Archangels

Yes, it's Freemasonry.

20. Byron

Byron Archangels

Also, Karl Marx was a cousin of Rothschild - the power's of be.