1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

End to Medugorje Debate till After Christmas

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by padraig, Nov 3, 2012.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I am requesting that we stop the Medugorje true/false debate and give it a rest till after Christmas. It's kinda skewing the forum off its usual prayerful, kind format so I believe after praying about it we should give it a rest for a while.

members have been complaining and I have to respect this.

I lvoe free speech but I also have to respect what members want and they want it given a rest for a period.

Thanks.:) h

2. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

thanks be to God!

Patrice likes this.
  3. Aviso

Aviso Guest

Thank you Brother, it's a very good news for all the members, we must stop any fight between us, as I said in one of my thread, the more important currently are the sign of Times.

I have received some important informations, we are working on these informations, we have a strange feeling, a mixt of fear and hope, I will give more details soon.

For the moment if any one here is good with numbers, we are trying to give a serious explanation regarding a special number, the number
    111, we want to know the possible link with this number 111 and our Lord, if any one have any idea (with concrete evidences), please send them on my thread Garabandal News, thank you.

God Bless all of you, Aviso.

4. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

I wouldn't guess at things like that Aviso, and be careful.. numerology is a bad thing to do. I apologize for any misunderstanding in advance, but it is difficult to work out what you are doing with the above. Guessing numbers is never good either and makes me very uneasy...

5. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

We have been given the warnings, they are an invitation to convert and pray. We should be worrying about no more than praying for the souls of others.

I shall quote a beautiful saint. Padre Pio... PRAY, HOPE AND DON'T WORRY.

I actually think all this guessing work and focusing too much on what could be is actually very unhealthy.

Patrice likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

On the Jewish. Mystical Kabbalist tradition 111 means :

Tikkun ha-Olam
    (Restoration, Emendation of the World)[111]

'In Jewish prayer

The phrase tikkun olam is included in the Aleinu, a Jewish prayer that is traditionally recited three times daily. The Aleinu, said to have been written by the Biblical Joshua, praises God for allowing the Jewish people to serve God, and expresses hope that the whole world one day will recognize God and abandon idolatry. The phrase tikkun olam is used in the longer expression l'takken olam b'malkhut Shaddai, "to perfect the world under God's sovereignty." In other words, when all people of the world abandon false gods and recognize God, the world will have been perfected. Alternatively, being that we share a partnership with God, humanity is instructed to take the steps towards improving the state of the world and helping others, which simultaneously brings more honor to God's sovereignty.
    The word tikkun is grammatically in the gerund (meaning "repair" or "perfection"), and olam means "world"; the two words together (tikkun olam) are in the construct (i.e. genitive), and mean "repair of [the] world". By contrast, the word l'takken (meaning "to repair") is in the infinitive, and so l'takken olam in the Aleinu prayer means "to repair [the] world."
    Some scholars suggest there to be no correlation between the wording of the prayer and the concept of tikkun olam per Hebrew grammar and original manuscripts[5] .'

Patrice likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

8. bona fide

bona fide Angels

Or maybe this fixing and restoring is to be achieved through an intervention of God Himself?
    Because 111 is also the symbol of the Trinity of God, One and Three times Saint. It represents the God-Father in the Holy Trinity.
    :)

9. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes I would say the oneness of God more than anything else.

Perhaps too an implication of His Justice?

10. bona fide

bona fide Angels

Yes.
    I was thinking in the kind of repair and fixing the warning will bring to many people.:)

Justice and Mercy will be implicated.
    I’m convinced that the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the conversion of most of the Jews will be some of the fruits of the warning. This will come as an inevitable consequence of the open manifestation of God to men.
    Not all will convert though. Many will keep (or enhance) they wrong paths and open the way to the Antichrist and eventually the chastisement. :eek:

11. padraig

padraig New Member

I am starting to wonder if a new Pope will change the Papal seat to Jerusalem, in an affort to cleanse the Church?

In either case I think the days of the City of Rome are numbered.

12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I believe this will happen.