1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Edson Lauber - from Dan Lynch

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by lynnfiat, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Of course charity in all observations must be a top priority.

I don't however feel it would be appropriate to make a comparison with how we discern the way Pope Francis conducts himself compared to Edson Glauber or any other visionary; because Pope Francis is not claiming Heaven is giving him messages.

The worrying aspect of course is that we as foot soldiers in the Lords service, hope to be able to have confidence in decisions that are made in the Vatican. This becomes problematic if we observe the Pope and some Cardinals behave in a way that comes across as heretical in some instances. How confidant can we be the Vatican machine can rightly judge visionaries who are claiming Heaven is directly communicating with them; when the same Vatican does not seem to be able to discern or interpret what has been long established and practiced for hundreds of years. It appears the past or tradition is a dirty word. And in fact in the past traditions which enabled a Church which has produced saints who raised the dead, cured the sick and converted vast numbers of souls by their lives and example and the sermons they preached.

My concerns probably go far deeper than wisdom dictates I express. So all we can do is 'keep watch and pray.'
    The mind boggles.

Come Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God. Have mercy on us poor sinners, for it looks like we are blind and being led by the blind sometimes. Send Your Holy Spirit over us all. May Holy Spirit penetrate the darkness that surround us even to the core of our understanding. We so desperately need You Lord. Forgive our lack of attention to the Laws and Precepts of our God. Help us in our desire to be reconciled with Your Holy ways.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I was not equating Edson with Pope Francis on the mystical front, I was simply making an observation that your can't judge a book by its cover. Time brings out all truth, as it did in the Pope Francis case. Given enough rope (authority or recognition) the light of truth will show ones true colors, which will eventually hang them if they are not of God.