1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Dramatization: Nuke Attack UK Live News (updated July 2016)

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Harper, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Harper

Harper Guest

I'm posting this because it's interesting. It's a dramatization of a nuclear war that begins with an exchange between Turkey and Russia, triggering a NATO response. It is not a BBC docudrama, but made by a group of filmmakers to mimic the BBC style.

The film greatly minimizes the time it would take to go from skirmish to full-scale nuclear war, but it is evocative.

I thought of this when I read about Turkish forces surrounding the NATO airbase at Inclirik. Though it is not the same situation that is proposed in the video, there is some uncertainty about the Turkish moves, and concern over the U.S. nuclear weapons that are stored there. Story:

http://www.news.com.au/world/report...e/news-story/4d7bb16e4e86842218b5b0d7d70f582b

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
    Mac likes this.
  2. Rain

Rain Powers

I can see it going down something like that. Interesting video.

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If Alois Irlmaier's (1894-1959) vision and prophecies are fulfilled, England won't have to worry about ISIS as much as they will have to worry about a drowning.
    ........"but then I see someone flying, coming from the east, who drops something into the large water, so that something strange will happen. The water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down and then everything is inundated (flooded). There is an earthquake and the half of the big island will sink. The southern part of England slips into the water. Part of the proud island sinks. Three large cities will be ruined: one will be destroyed by the water, the second is located so high in the Sea that you can only see the church tower and the third falls in. The whole action will not last long. I see three lines, three days, three weeks, three months, I don't know exactly, but it won't last long"!

He said he was shown the great war will start in the Mediterranean with "big naval forces" and that the 3rd world war will be preceded by "signs in the skies", which will be seen by millions of people. "It will take place in the fall, just before harvest time, when the ears are full".

Could it be this fall, right before the 'year of mercy ends'? Is this why, as Charlie Johnson has foretold, 'there will not be an election in the US in November'? Could this be why Glynda Linkous recent alleged messages said this?>>>>
    July 13th, 2016
    As I began to pray this morning and seek the Lord for a word for us, I heard a word in my spirit: Turnover. I saw something like a big dark ball rolling downhill and growing larger as it went. Immediately, I saw political candidates who are so much in the news these days. Then He began to speak.
    Since the nation of America has abandoned Me, so shall I abandon her. I will abandon her to wicked leaders, to evil plans, to destruction's I would otherwise have protected her from. My people only shall know My Hand of Protection. The wicked shall be turned over in their wickedness, and will do even more wickedly before the end comes.
    But fear not, My precious children – work while it is still day, for the night comes quickly towards you and with it, brings much evil. There is much destruction in store for this nation that now walks so wickedly in My sight. She has chosen evil over Me, and now she will be turned over to evil.
    The turnover has begun. Work – sow seeds of goodness where you can. Build up My Kingdom, for the night is coming where no man can work.

July 26th, 2016
    My shaking is coming to your government, America, for My Judgments are at the door.
    NOTE: In the spirit, I saw panic, disorder and chaos in the White House, but not the reason for it – it appeared that something very upsetting had happened on a very large scale.
    Darkness has invaded America and the enemy lurks within its borders. A plan is underway to surprise you with an attack that will shock the world. In days past, I would have shielded you (America), but you no longer walk in My Ways, preferring abomination to blessing. So abominations you shall have.
    NOTE: When He said abominations we would have, I knew He meant very literally, but I could not see if He meant abominable creatures, people, or what form we will have them in.
    Watch now as I bring to pass the abominations you have desired.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Patty likes this.
  4. Harper

Harper Guest

Desmond Birch wrote a book, "Trial, Tribulation and Triumph: Before, During and After Antichrist," that has a whole bunch of prophecies from Catholic sources about a possible future Muslim invasion of Europe and also of battles between German and Russian troops.

5. Mario

Mario Powers

I watched this and even though I knew it was a dramatization, it put my blood pressure up a few points. More importantly, it makes me want to pray more and speculate less!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

6. padraig

padraig New Member

upload_2016-10-11_6-32-48.jpeg