1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Double Sun; Niburu?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Sep 30, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

One of our members from Ireland send me this photo taken yesterday evening

upload_2017-9-30_18-21-27.jpeg

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

3. Dean

Dean Archangels

question, if there was really something there THAT OBVIOUS, don't you think the internet would be flooded with thousands of pictures all over social media. i know i would snap a picture, im sure all my kids would too

BrianK likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Well that was a good idea, I posted it to facebook.:) I am not sure about social media but the internet is full of pictures like this. Who knows? I only know that the lady who sent me it is authentic. ;)

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

There have been many such pictures posted on internet from different sightings in different countries

6. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

In addition, unless these is a huge conspiracy amongst ALL astronomers ALL of whom have taken a vow of silence at the risk of death, SOMEONE would be speaking with the press or 60 Minutes by now. Considering this probably is not the case, the fact that no legitimate, degreed, astromomers has said word one, this is lens flares, over-active imaginations or other optical phenomena.
    A article from The Telegraph from the UK explores Niburu a few days ago:

[​IMG]

Nibiru: How the nonsense Planet X Armageddon and Nasa fake news theories spread globally
    24 SEPTEMBER 2017 • 11:00AM

Nibiru conspiracy theories about the end of the world have been circulating online for more than two decades, with the latest dubious prophecy predicting the apocalypse - September 23, 2017.

Planet X, or Nibiru, refers to a mythological planet in our solar system that will supposedly crash into Earth and wipe out the human race, however it has been consistently dismissed by Nasa and other experts as an internet hoax.

Despite absolutely no scientific evidence to back up the suggestions of a rogue planet getting rapidly closer to Earth, myths about Planet X continue to be perpetuated online.

Of course, this isn't the first time time harbingers of doom have predicted the end of time; Nasa also had to deny the existence of Nibiru in 2012.

Throughout history there have been similar claims, but thankfully none of them so far have been proved correct.

How did conspiracy theories about Planet X start?

Online chatter about Nibiru began back in 1995 when Wisconsin native Nancy Lieder created the alien-conspiracy website ZetaTalk.

Ms Lieder claims to be a conduit for aliens from the Zeta Reticuli star system, 39.17 light years from Earth, who have warned her about the Nibiru catastrophe.

The conspiracy theory hasn’t gone away, with so-called Christian numerologist David Meade claiming Planet X is heading in our direction.

Meade believes October could see the start The Rapture and a seven-year tribulation period of widescale natural disasters.

Why September 23?

It has been claimed an unusual celestial arrangement mirroring signs from the Bible’s Book of Revelation, September 23, will signal the start of the end of the world.

However, the EarthSky blog notes there will be “nothing unique” about the sun, moon and planets on the date.

“In the past 1,000 years, this same event has happened at least four times already, in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056,” explains astronomer Christopher M. Graney.

Haven’t we been here before

This isn't the first time the apocalypse has been predicted:

American Baptist teacher William Miller first shared publicly his belief in the coming Second Advent of Jesus Christ in 1833, predicting he would return in the year 1843.

The Millerites were his followers and Millerism became a national movement, however when Jesus didn’t arrive, October 22, 1844, became known as the Great Disappointment.

Twenty years ago, 29 members of Heaven’s Gate, a UFO religious millenarian group, committed suicide with the aim of boarding a UFO they believed was hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet before the supposed end of the world.

Planet X was also supposedly discovered by the ancient Sumerian people and was meant to hit Earth in 2003, but never arrived.

“This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012 and linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012,” say Nasa.

The end of the world was also supposed to arrive on 21 May 2011, with Christian doomsday prophet Harold Camping predicting the Rapture would begin at 18:00 in each of the world's time zones, wiping out nay-sayers with rolling earthquakes as believers ascended to heaven.

Nasa had to debunk an ancient Maya prophecy theory about the world ending back in 2012.

The Mayan connection “was a misconception from the very beginning,” astrophysicist Dr. John Carlson said at the time.

“The Maya calendar did not end on Dec. 21, 2012, and there were no Maya prophecies foretelling the end of the world on that date."

Chris McCann, leader and founder of the eBible fellowship, said the world would be engulfed and destroyed by a great fire on October 7.

McCann said he was "surprised" by the outcome and wrote a blog post entitled: "A response to being incorrect with the prediction that, in all likelihood, the world would end on October 7."

What does Nasa say this time?

Nasa has definitively dismissed wild theories about Nibiru as pseudoscience, issuing a number of statements denying its existence.

“Various people are ‘predicting’ that world will end on September 23 when another planet collides with Earth,” say Nasa.

“The planet in question, Nibiru, doesn't exist, so there will be no collision. The story of Nibiru has been around for years (as has the 'days of darkness' tale) and is periodically recycled into new apocalyptic fables.”

They add: “Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth … astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist.

“Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.”

Nasa fake news and the days of darkness tale

A fake news story being widely shared online suggests Nasa has confirmed Earth will experience 15 days of complete darkness in November 2015.

Another fake news video claims that Nasa has found Nibiru and confirmed it is heading straight for us.

Debunking website Snopes explains the “days of darkness” tale is a “bit of fake news lifted from an older viral rumour”

They say that it “had already been around the online block several times before,” adding, “it has long since become an evergreen online hoax — a jape that is typically resurrected a few times a year by dubious websites that simply update the time span for the alleged ‘period of darkness’ and send it winging around the internet again.

What do other experts say?

Nick Pope, who used to investigate UFOs and other mysteries for the Ministry of Defence, says “Nibiru doesn't exist”.

He adds: “The world won't end on September 23. Shame on the people promoting this hoax in the name of evangelical Christianity.”

Mr Pope told The Telegraph: “I'm certain Nibiru doesn't exist because if there really was a rogue planet heading for Earth, due to hit on Saturday, it would be visible to the naked eye by now.

“Furthermore, astronomers would have been aware of its presence for years, both through direct observation and through gravitational effects on other planets in the solar system.”

Why are some people so keen to promote this conspiracy?

“The people promoting this prediction seem to be doing so because of religious belief, tenuously linking the recent eclipse with Biblical passages, including one from the Book of Revelations,” Pope says.

“I suspect the reasons include self-publicity and the desire to promote their particular brand of evangelical Christianity.”

Is there anything we should be worried about?

“All this isn't to say that there aren't some existential threats out there, but if people want to worry about something, they should probably worry about North Korean missiles, or about Iran acquiring nuclear weapons, not about Nibiru,” Pope adds.

“There have been countless previous predictions of the end of the world. Self-evidently all these predictions were false. September 23 will pass without incident, just as we safely negotiated all the previous dates that had been put forward as doomsday.”

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Main stream news media? Really? Why would I be appeased if the MSM did not cover this? There are things that remain to be seen. My God can do anything, and just might.

Mary's child likes this.
  8. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

I am no fan of the MSM! But the fact that not a single astronomer, astrophysicist, NASA, ESA et. al has said word one on Nibiru and, in fact, have stated it is nonsense, is enough evidence. There a countless tens of thousands of astronomers, as well as learned people in the related sciences, thoughout the world. The fact not a single individual worth their weight in salt has come out of the wood work to support Nibiru is telling. You can't get 100 people to keep a secret let alone thousands or tens of thousands. Someone is going to spill the beans or try to financially capitalize and pen a best seller book! Even Dr. Konstantin Batygin Assistant Professor of Planetary Science Van Nuys Page Scholar Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the astronomer who first located, along with his colleague Dr. Michael Brown, Planet 9/Planet X (which is so far away that it is physically outside our known solar system) has called Nibiru a farce and a fake.
    Those who believe in Nibiru must ask themselves: Am I going to risk my credibility with my friends and my family, those who know me or don't know me, by discounting all of the Ph.D. scientists throughout the world but yet accept the story of some West Virginian housefrau with a photo or some YouTube nobody without credentials ( or some "NASA employee" who shall remain nameless!). Enough with the conspiracy thinking. Put your energies into something realistic! God knows, there are enough problems in the world that can cause a great amount of problems and pain!

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

I adopt a wait and see attitude
    They laughed at Noah for building the ark

Mary's child and SgCatholic like this.
  10. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

Good luck. The way I see it, there is only 24 hours in a day, of which I sleep 6-7, work 10 hrs, and take care of my family. One has to be somewhat choosey in what they will support and not support. There are not enough left over minutes for me to pay credence to wacky Nibiru.

11. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

As I posted on another thread, I myself took the below picture at sunset... in 1984. Has Nibiru been around that long? :eek:

IMG_0001.jpg

Patty and BrianK like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

I don't understand your post Padraig
    Can you explain more

Kwaters and Malachi like this.
  13. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

Yes, Padraig, I have no idea what you are talking about. What does the Holy Father have to do with this issue?

14. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Early morning whiskey perhaps:ROFLMAO:

15. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, Malachi is right. One whiskey too many. I am really sorry, apolgise and have erased that post.

gracia and Malachi like this.
  16. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

No apologee necessary Big Guy!

Malachi and padraig like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

You're very kind.:)

gracia and Malachi like this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Marshall Masters' series:

Planet X Nibiru Has Arrived

Over the course of three consecutive days, the 8th, 9th, and 10th of September 2017, Amber Williamson of Clarksburg, West Virginia videographed Nibiru at the sun’s 11 o’clock position relative to the horizon.

Her observations with an iPhone 7 smartphone were conducted near sunset on each of the three days. In the four videos shown in this report, the object is consistent. The fact that she first observed Nibiru with her own eyes before shooting a corroborating video on the 8th establishes a firm foundation of credibility for her observations.

More: http://yowusa.com/2017/09/planet-x-nibiru-has-arrived/

Planet X Nibiru Has Arrived No. 2

This is the second video in Planet X Nibiru Has Arrived series. The first was posted on September 17, 2017, with observations on the 8th, 9th and 10th of September 2017. Since then Amber Williamson of Clarksburg, West Virginia has continued her observations using an iPhone 7 smartphone.

More: http://yowusa.com/2017/10/planet-x-nibiru-has-arrived-no-2/
    ========================================================

Daniel Whitmire, a retired professor of astrophysics now working as a math instructor, published findings in the January issue of Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society that the as yet undiscovered “Planet X” triggers comet showers linked to mass extinctions on Earth at intervals of approximately 27 million years.

Though scientists have been looking for Planet X for 100 years, the possibility that it’s real got a big boost recently when researchers from Caltech inferred its existence based on orbital anomalies seen in objects in the Kuiper Belt, a disc-shaped region of comets and other larger bodies beyond Neptune. If the Caltech researchers are correct, Planet X is about 10 times the mass of Earth and could currently be up to 1,000 times more distant from the sun

Whitmire and his colleague, John Matese, first published research on the connection between Planet X and mass extinctions in the journal Nature in 1985 while working as astrophysicists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Their work was featured in a 1985 Time magazine cover story titled, “Did Comets Kill the Dinosaurs? A Bold New Theory About Mass Extinctions.”
    ============================================================

Articles from the 1980s reporting on Planet X system with Nibiru:

http://rabbithole2.com/news/top_news/revisiting_old_planet_x_nibiru_destroyer_10th_planet_news.php
    =================================================================

Early Hubble Telescope sightings as reported by NASA employee working with CIA

Upon recent admissions by NASA and other officials confirming Planet Xis real after all, one must question the validity of the information presented through mainline streams which may actually be an attempt to thwart the populace from discovering the actual approaching system.

“This thing has got seven planets and its own sun,” said an alleged CIA agent who claims to have witnessed the ‘mini solar system’ after intercepting image and data transmissions from the Hubble Space Telescope during his employment with the Central Intelligence Agency.

“I think this thing has a planet like ours circling it. This is its own solar system. We are about to have a solar system come through the middle of our solar system — this can’t be good,” the alleged agent said.

The alleged agent also said that the system will pass Earth from beneath the ecliptic plane at a distance of about twenty-million miles, “sooner than expected,” after achieving “breakaway speed from the sun.”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/alle...wing-it-through-hubble-space-telescope_032016
    =================================================================

Caltech Researchers Find Evidence of a Real Ninth Planet
    ("Ninth Planet" now since Pluto got demoted from planet status)

Caltech researchers have found evidence of a giant planet tracing a bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the outer solar system. The object, which the researchers have nicknamed Planet Nine, has a mass about 10 times that of Earth and orbits about 20 times farther from the sun on average than does Neptune (which orbits the sun at an average distance of 2.8 billion miles). In fact, it would take this new planet between 10,000 and 20,000 years to make just one full orbit around the sun.

The researchers, Konstantin Batygin and Mike Brown, discovered the planet's existence through mathematical modeling and computer simulations but have not yet observed the object directly.

Brown notes that the putative ninth planet—at 5,000 times the mass of Pluto—is sufficiently large that there should be no debate about whether it is a true planet. Unlike the class of smaller objects now known as dwarf planets, Planet Nine gravitationally dominates its neighborhood of the solar system. In fact, it dominates a region larger than any of the other known planets—a fact that Brown says makes it "the most planet-y of the planets in the whole solar system."

Batygin and Brown describe their work in the current issue of the Astronomical Journal and show how Planet Nine helps explain a number of mysterious features of the field of icy objects and debris beyond Neptune known as the Kuiper Belt.

"Although we were initially quite skeptical that this planet could exist, as we continued to investigate its orbit and what it would mean for the outer solar system, we become increasingly convinced that it is out there," says Batygin, an assistant professor of planetary science. "For the first time in over 150 years, there is solid evidence that the solar system's planetary census is incomplete."

(this is a system with its own "sun" and planets, the outermost being Nibiru, orbiting our sun....why "second sun")

"It's almost like having six hands on a clock all moving at different rates, and when you happen to look up, they're all in exactly the same place," says Brown. The odds of having that happen are something like 1 in 100, he says. But on top of that, the orbits of the six objects are also all tilted in the same way—pointing about 30 degrees downward in the same direction relative to the plane of the eight known planets. The probability of that happening is about 0.007 percent. "Basically it shouldn't happen randomly," Brown says. "So we thought something else must be shaping these orbits."

And indeed Planet Nine's existence helps explain more than just the alignment of the distant Kuiper Belt objects. It also provides an explanation for the mysterious orbits that two of them trace. The first of those objects, dubbed Sedna, was discovered by Brown in 2003. Unlike standard-variety Kuiper Belt objects, which get gravitationally "kicked out" by Neptune and then return back to it, Sedna never gets very close to Neptune. A second object like Sedna, known as 2012 VP113, was announced by Trujillo and Sheppard in 2014. Batygin and Brown found that the presence of Planet Nine in its proposed orbit naturally produces Sedna-like objects by taking a standard Kuiper Belt object and slowly pulling it away into an orbit less connected to Neptune.

http://www.caltech.edu/news/caltech-researchers-find-evidence-real-ninth-planet-49523

19. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

I don't doubt that there may be a Planet X and any number of other interesting "objects" Out-There. Some of those "objects" dangerous to life on Earth.
    I can't believe, today, that Planet X is close by Earth as I simply don't believe this "News" could have been kept secret in this age of Instant Comm.
    I just Pray/Hope that the New Heaven and New Earth that was promised to us comes soon!! :)

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

20. padraig

padraig New Member

St Teresa of Avila says that when we look back from heaven it will seem to us like a night in a bad hotel:)

This is a lovely way of putting it, but I suppose in the light of Eternity this life down here will seem like a blink of an eye.

Even so I hope I never forget for all Eternity the wonderful things and people I have met down here. I would like when I get to heaven to go into a big Irish Bar up there for 10, 000 nights and there to meet all the friends and relative and neighbours from down here and all you Mother of God Forum folks and anyone else who wants to join in for a dance and a song , with no hangovers and only fights I win. :):)

Looking forward to this makes this life seem so fleeting.

But most of all I would like to walk and see the mountains of heaven on my own for the first 10 million years and camp out up there.:)

[​IMG]