Donations

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jan 10, 2020.

1. Ive added the donation link just under Welcome to new members the button isnt working at the minute padraig needs to log into his paypal and accept payments..

2. should be working now ..

3. padraig

padraig New Member

I want to deeply thank everyone who gave donations. I wanted to thank everyone individually but Pay Pal leaves no record or email addresses.

But anyway you know who you are so thank you so much.

In the interests of transparency you gave £ 230.73 which came in the form of donations big and large from all over the world.

Its something of a miracle because I paid for our server (I think) £240 for the next two years . So that the money I gave was almost exactly the money I got.

If any more dough comes in I was going to offer our Techie John it to get a new computer as pay back for all the work he has done through the years and to help promote whte growth and well being of MOG.:)

[​IMG]

Xavier, Dolours, Joan J and 5 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Good idea about the computer for John. Amazing about the amount of donations.
    God is good in His Providence.

Xavier, Dolours, Joan J and 4 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

God is good. I just discovered that Pay Pal does let me know the Email addresses of those who donated so I will be able to email them to thank them.

Lovely.

Xavier, AED, Booklady and 1 other person like this.
  6. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

I gave a donation today, however I didn't include my e-mail in the process; you needn't thank me, or be bothered to write an e-mail. :)

Xavier likes this.