1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Dire Prophetic Warning

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by kathy k, Nov 23, 2013.

1. picadillo

picadillo Powers

The currency reset/possible war/suicides is all about the meltdown/stealing of trillions/coming hyperinflation/and death of the petrol dollar. Every country in the world needs the US dollar to buy energy which is what the wars in Syria and Ukraine are all about. If the world does not need the "petrol dollar" anymore it means collapse and hyperinflation. This is what it is all about.

gracia likes this.
  2. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

It was posted at the end of January that the re-set might happen in 3 weeks. Was wondering if the IMF had said or done anything lately to indicate a re-set might happen in the near future? I don't follow banking stuff but know others here do.

3. Peter B

Peter B Powers

I wouldn't see it as a false alarm for the simple reason that the IMF has been talking openly about the need for wholesale reform of the global system for several years now. Rickards' thesis - which is essentially shared by many others such as Egon von Greyerz - is that the level of money printing since 2008 by all central banks except the IMF has been so astronomical that the present currency system cannot possibly continue given the huge expansion of the monetary base in relation to real assets. The long-term continuation of this is a mathematical impossibility. This applies whether you're talking about the Fed (which would already be insolvent if its accounts were presented on a mark-to-market basis), People's Bank of China, European Central Bank, Bank of England or Bank of Japan. The structural stress in the current global economic configuration is such that it's at breaking point, and any number of possible 'black swan' events could trigger its collapse (war in Eastern Europe, gold default on the COMEX, criminal prosecutions of the 'too big to jail' banks in connection with proven market manipulation ...).

What gives pause for thought theologically is Rickards' idea - completely unmotivated by any eschatological considerations as far as I can see - that the IMF will be the last bank left standing in the event of the coming meltdown (only being leveraged 3 to 1), the world's only source of liquidity. Rickards characterizes the IMF as 'the ultimate unaccountable supranational organization'. It's hard not to feel that it, and the individuals that control it, is positioning itself to impose exactly the type of total globalized financial control that Christians have been warning about for decades on the basis of a reading of Revelation 13, only to be dismissed by the media as paranoid conspiracy theorists. It is of course a matter of debate, whether this has all been deliberately engineered - as not only argued by Pastor Lindsey Williams on the basis on insider leaks but also suggested by some Catholic prophecy (e.g. Valentina Papagna, Agustin del Divino Corazon ...). It is however undeniable that there are some who will be poised to take advantage of the unparalleled possibilities that a collapse presents for assuming control. Ordo ab chao , 'order out of chaos', is a Masonic motto, as Mark Mallett reminds us...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    PotatoSack likes this.
  4. miker

miker Powers

5. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

This is exactly correct. Wars have been started over much less. When/if Russia and China are successful in creating and swaying away their own Oil borse through Iran where oil is purchased in Gold vs dollars, the US will have 2 choices: go to war, or let the dollar crash. The hidden powers that be obviously know all this and are in real control over the world. What we see is their stage that they just love to perform on. The set up the rehersals each year in their Bilderberg, CFR and Trilateral Commission meetings. This script is well thought out and documented and sadly the only good people in the world are the sheep like us and not the wolf world leaders whose strings are being controlled by the hidden hand and ultimatley the father of all lies and deception. I still hold out hope that per Conchita, we will never have a WW3. We may have the start to WW3 but then the Warning will come followed by the Miracle. We must not fear this script to play out. We must not fear the loss of all material wealth for it all turns to dust. Our souls and God's mercy is the real "gold". When these events play out, do not fear, do not hide, humble yourselves and trust in God as hard as it may sound. It is all we can do!!! THY WILL BE DONE! THY KINGDOM COME! Say this as often as you can ever day and truly mean it and believe in it for then you have nothing to fear.

ComeSoon! and PotatoSack like this.
  6. Mario

Mario Powers

The currency debacle is unavoidable, though the death blow has been pushed back time and time again since 2008. It's an important ingredient of the hard times we are experiencing. I strongly believe it will occur before the end of 2015, if not sooner.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

7. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Peace to all from MI,
    Based on my readings I feel inclined to agree with Fatima here. Yet, for those of us in apartment bldgs with limited storage space, that poses a challenge or further question. I am hoping to buy a small house within a year or two. There again, will that be inline with events to come? That kind of move does feel right though. More prayer for overall discernment as well as strength and grace through all these difficulties.

That being said, I read a post on afterthewarning.com dated 9/30 (Luz of Maria) that had a very striking paragraph in bold. That post overall was referring the coming Warning/Illumination/Day of Mercy (different references -same event).