1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Dire Prophetic Warning

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by kathy k, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Thomas

Thomas Angels

Hi Peter, can you elaborate on the Chinese Trust default? What is that exactly? Do you mean their sovereign trust funds?

2. SteveD

SteveD Guest

If the apples were imported and the country from which they are imported had not devalued then your statement would be correct but if the apples are not imported, the devalued 10 euros would still have the previous purchasing power. Britain devalued the pound in the sixties (I was around at the time) internal prices did not move except to account for imported materials used in production.

3. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Indy...if paper money loses 30% of its purchasing power...then gold should rise 30%. I certainly wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket...but I've heard that its always good to keep 5 - 10 % of your savings in gold/ silver. I personally prefer silver coins because you can purchase them easily and securely online. Silver coins are also easy to carry/redeem or use for barter.
    I think God is our ultimate insurance but I think He also wants us to be prudent and use our resources to help others.

Garabandal... I feel it...you feel it...many feel that change is in the air. I think many of us are looking for huge events...but the change may come about by "a thousand cuts". Anyways...we are anxious... I'm trying this year to really quiet myself and listen to the sound of the Holy Spirit in the wind. Its not easy for me because I'm very impatient... but trying to slow it down a bit.

Thomas, kathy k and Indy like this.
  4. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Steve...your example is correct...but that's using a "national" reset formula. This currency reset would be fundamentally different...in that it is a "international" reset. Quite a different beast and none to pretty for Western nations. If the reset actually happens.

5. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

if this re-set happens, the powers would use the situation to impose martial law. I do believe there would be a worldwide recession because de-valued money means less disposable income means no shopping and consumer spending means lay-offs for nearly all industries. everything is set up to fall like dominoes and is just waiting for something to knock that first one down and be the spark. will it be a currency re-set, ukraine war, syria...something will trigger it and it all falls apart...a society built on sand...

6. SteveD

SteveD Guest

I did spend six years obtaining financial qualification. If every nation devalues, you are left exactly where you were in the first place. Money is just a token and adjusts as necessary. Markets are to a fairly large extent free in the west and if wages stay put all prices cannot increase by a set % except by government decree which could hardly be enforced and why would they want to, to commit financial suicide?

7. miker

miker Powers

So what do you do with your 401k? Cash it out and pay huge tax? Or move it now out of stocks/bonds into cash, but you said that goes flown as well. Doesn't seem like too many good options now

8. miker

miker Powers

And Obama is about to announce in his SOTU that he will now be acted unilaterally via executive orders without the consent of Congress. Coincidently timing?

9. padraig

padraig New Member

Mike you are welcome to talk to me on skpe..I have been praying for you partuclarly

10. miker

miker Powers

Thanks Padraig. I do appreciate your prayers and all the prayers I have received from so many here. It would be nice to talk. I'm technically challenged so would need one of my children to figure it out for me :)

11. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Steve D, you must realize that committing financial suicide is the end goal of some leaders. It is what Obama knows will make him the ultimate powerful dictator unopposed. It is what he has desired since his college days.

12. Fatima

Fatima Guest

I was thinking about the same thing. One could borrow against your own 401k to purchase silver, but what becomes of the loan if the mutual funds collapse and/or one loses their job?

13. Fatima

Fatima Guest

How will it all begin? According to GSWYL messages the door of the great tribulation has already opened and man is now crossing the threshold. I have thought allot about this, as it seems prophetic with many messengers that something big will come, which will effect the whole world rapidly. It could be a global economic collapse, it could be major war, but my guess is it will begin with a major earth quake in the ocean causing massive tsunami's throughout coastal lands around the world wiping out large islands and parts of countries throughout the world. Volcano eruptions throughout the world will be taking place as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  14. Peter B

Peter B Powers

What is being referred to is the potential failure of a financial product of the China Credit Trust solds through the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (the world's largest by assets). Articles about a default on Jan 31 have been circulating about this for over a week now.

HOWEVER, according to the Reuters piece below, some kind of deal was reached concerning this on Monday. Extreme vigilance remains in order nonetheless, not least because the Chinese situation remains precarious and is only one aspect of the larger picture. The turmoil in emerging markets is very serious right now (Argentina, Venezuela, Turkey...). London also needs to be monitored very closely - suicides currently occurring there related to JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank ...

By Gabriel Wildau and Heng Xie

SHANGHAI, Jan 27 (Reuters) - A Chinese trust firm said on Monday it had reached an agreement to resolve a troubled high yield investment product, just days away from what could have been a precedent setting default in China's shadow banking system.

The 3 billion yuan ($496 million) product, based on a loan to a struggling unlisted coalcompany which has since collapsed, was due to mature on Jan. 31.

The product was created by China Credit Trust Co Ltd and sold to wealthy investors through branches of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China , the world's largest bank by assets.

In a notification to investors, obtained by Reuters, the trust firm declared that an accord had been reached and advised investors to contact client managers, but the document, did not say how or when investors would be repaid.

"Currently, the trustee has reached an agreement with investors," China Credit Trust said.

Citing an unnamed investor in the trust product, Caixin, a respected financial magazine, reported on Monday that the agreement allows investors to recover their invested principal, but not the final interest payment originally promised.

Local media had previously reported that the government of central China's Shanxi province was likely to contribute 50 percent of the cost of bailing out investors in the product, called "Credit Equals Gold #1", while ICBC and China Credit Trust would each pitch in 25 percent.

ICBC declined to comment on Monday afternoon. A client manager for China Credit Trust said that the firm would only provide information to investors.

A default could have shattered the widespread perception that even high-yielding investment schemes enjoy an implicit guarantee from state banks and the partner institutions.

Market watchers say that could have led shadow-bank lenders to cut credit to property developers, local governments, and other weak borrowers who have relied on trust loans and other forms of off-balance-sheet borrowing to stay liquid in recent years.

Trust loans accounted for 11 percent of corporate[​IMG] fundraising in 2013, compared to 55 percent for bank loans and 10 percent for corporate bonds, central bank data shows.

Analysts say potential remains for default in China's murky shadow banking system.

15. Eamonn

Eamonn Guest

16. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

Gold is not expensive at all on a historcial valuation base and once you price inflation into it. Gold prices in the 70's adjusted for inflation was priced at high of $2,036. If you would have some sort of currency collapse you could see gold revalued in the $3,000 to $5,000 range. I am a financial advisor and have been buying gold and silver for myself and clients since 2005. Now with all this being said, to me it does not matter. If this whole thing collapses what good does having gold and silver do for any of us other then being a target for others who want your gold. You are better off to have stuff like seeds, food, meds, health care products

Indy likes this.
  17. Andy3

Don't do anything and don't worry about the financial collapse. It is all part of the end game plan by not only the shadow elite but by God allowing it. God has not interest in money as you all well know. We need to get to a point where we fully trust in him to take care of our needs. Yes this is easy to say and hard to do but what choice do we have? I am sure once they collpase the fiat money system that they will make owning gold illegal like they did in the depression. They will want to confiscate as much physical gold as they can. Why do you think gold has dropped so much in the last year? It is all orchastrated. They want to drop the price of paper gold so they can turn around and buy physical gold and a much cheaper price. The markets are rigged and have always been rigged. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer when markets collapse. Remember there are always 2 sides to any trade in stocks, bonds or metals, a buyer and a seller. The sellers and elite get out far before we do and we are the ones that suffer during corrections and crashes. They get out early and hold their cash and then buy everything back up once the crash has occurred. Many people became unbelievably wealthy during the depression buying up companies at bankrupt prices.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  18. Andy3

Also, I think the economic collapse and a war go hand in hand. Take the US for example. China and Japn pretty much own the majority of our government bonds and even a lot of our dollars. If they were to sell or dump either, the US would view this as an act of war with only two options, let it collapse or go to war. We would probably go to war unlike what Gorbachev in the 80's. He chose the option to let the soviet union collapse vs starting WW3 thank God!!!

19. Andy3

20. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

any update on the currency re-set that was discussed in this thread? was it a false alarm? I saw headlines on drudge very recently on the large number of bankers commiting suicide. but what about that currency re-set or china default?