1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Dire Prophetic Warning

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by kathy k, Nov 23, 2013.

1. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I've been watching Terry Bennett videos for some time, and I believe he is the most solid prophet among our separated brothers and sisters. He is one of very few who has never made a negative remark about the Catholic Church, and when he occasionally mentions the Blessed Mother, I see a true reverence.

This audio message is the most direct warning about what is upon us in the U.S. I've heard, and he is not prone to inflammatory statements. I urge everyone on this forum to listen and prayerfully seek discernment:

picadillo likes this.
  2. Seven Volcanoes In Six Different Countries All Start Erupting Within hours of each other!

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:16 pm

A new island has appeared in the Pacific. A submarine eruption just off
    Nishino-Shima Island Japan has erupted for the first time in 40 years.
    The Japanese Navy noticed the explosions as boiling lava met sea water
    giving rise to plumes of steam and ash.

Almost 7,000 miles away in Mexico, the Colima volcano blew its top after
    a period of relative calm. A steam and ash cloud rose two miles into
    the sky and the grumbling of the mountain could be heard in towns a few
    miles away.
    read more:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/seven-volcanoes-in-six-different.html

So thats like 30 years of "human co2 pollution released in a few hours?
    And still they get away with blaming US
    FOR GLOBAL WARMING??? ROTFLMAO!

3. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Kathy - I was just about to write about Terry Bennett when I found your message... I also heard his audio yesterday and have since circulated the link to a number of people as I feel it would be irresponsible not to do so. Like you, I have no doubt whatever as to TB's authenticity, and much of what he is saying is corroborated both in many other prophetic sources that I consider genuine and (as far as the economic collapse is concerned) by many of the world's top financial analysts and fund managers. The only question is how much of what is predicted in Terry's message can be prayed away/mitigated by intercession.

I would also like to point to an incredible recent webcast dialogue between Terry Bennett and John Paul Jackson (an equally important prophetic voice whom I have also mentioned before) that can be viewed at
    http://www.streamsministries.com/video/john-paul-presents/terry-bennett-3
    I strongly encourage anyone interested in a deeper understanding of the phenomenon of prophecy to watch this in its entirety. What is perhaps most moving in the light of some of the discussion on this forum about God leading Christians outside the Catholic and Orthodox worlds into a comprehension of the Eucharist is the last 15-20 minutes of the webcast, in which Terry Bennett talks specifically about Communion in terms of 'ingesting the Lamb' (i.e. Christ). He and JPJ then go on in a wholly natural and gentle way to correct some of the post-Reformation errors in understanding grace and sanctification. When listening to this, I have the impression that what we are witnessing here is a remarkable contemporary revival of the mystical theology of the early Church Fathers (particularly the Eastern Fathers, for whom all theology was by definition mystical). The union with God (as opposed to mere head knowledge about God) that TB and JPJ are emphasizing is essentially the same as what the Fathers taught: theosis.

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Great post Peter.

Thanks

5. Bella

Bella Archangels

Interesting - but what I find very confusing, living in the UK, is why is God singling out the people in America ? Surely people all over the world have incurred his wrath. Has the US been particularly bad ? I had always believed it was a Godly nation despite problems.

Terry seems to be saying specifically:
    1. The Dollar is going to be replaced by a new currency designed to allow the government to steal from people.
    2.This will lead to severe economic collapse and lawlessness
    3. The US and some other places will have major earthquakes.
    4.Repent and turn back to God before it is too late as his hand of justice has already been held back.
    5.Stockpile food and water because they will be in short supply.

He keeps saying he was told this, but he doesn't say by whom. Are we to assume it is God that is telling him these things ? It is interesting, but still confusing.

6. Fatima

Fatima Guest

First thing in listening to this good man; can someone please get him a drink of water! I do not doubt what he had to say, it is nothing that we have not heard throughout this forum for a long while. His basic message is, the US is going to undergo a change in currency in 2014, by gold and silver and store lots of food and water. Major natural disasters will also be taking place in 2014 in the US and world. He says to protect your land and pray allot, trusting in the Lord.

In listening to him, I am reminded of how fortunate we are as Catholics to have the Holy Eucharist to draw the greatest graces from. We are so blessed to have the Mother of God's mantle over us in these times ahead. We are so fortunate to have the priesthood and Mass to bring the greatest graces to us. Terry sounds like a very good man and prayerful man. He has a typical protestant/evangelical delivery in his talk. However, I still prefer to listen to our Blessed Mothers messages.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    Genuflect likes this.
  7. Siobhan

Siobhan New Member

Wow! That was fantastic. How does one buy gold and silver? I'm very ignorant about this sort of thing. Who do you trust?

8. Fatima

Fatima Guest

That is one area I can't help with. Tough to raise a large family and have extra money both! While money will be an issue, I was not real comfortable about that area of his message, nor the defending your property and storing lots of food message either. I think it is much smarter to have plenty of gardening tools, wood cutting tools, wood stoves, and spend what ever money you can on making your home as 'survival' place as possible. And I mean have your home blessed, your well blessed , your garden blessed etc.. Guns for hunting, knives for cleaning your game, fishing poles for your next meal and plenty of matches to start your fires. Most of all you will need to work as if everything depends on you and pray if is everything depends upon God, because it will in these times. Everyone lives in a different geographical environment. Do what you can to make it fit to live in. However, I would move to the mid-west if in the US, if I had the means. NYC, west coast, east coast gulf coast areas do not sound very inviting with all prophecy I have read on.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    ComeSoon! and sunburst like this.
  9. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Regarding the food question, it's worth stressing that the accent here is on storing in order to share (the Joseph analogy), not selfish hoarding. As for defending food resources, I understand your discomfort - but then again the reality in a lawless situation is likely to be one of looting by armed gangs in urban areas, and what the best response should be is a difficult question. This is going to be extremely messy, I'm afraid, and will require great grace under pressure from Christians. That's when the habits of spiritual discipline acquired in less troubled times are going to make all the difference.

PotatoSack and kathy k like this.
  10. Peter B

Peter B Powers

The most viable option for normal folks is gold and silver coins which can easily be bought over the internet (e.g. 1oz Canadian Maple Leafs or US Eagles which trade for around 20-25 dollars. The important things right now are i) getting out of any kind of debt (risk of sudden interest-rate hikes) ii) keeping savings outside of the banking sector because of possible confiscation and capital controls - as are already being put in place by Chase and Wells Fargo) iii) getting out of paper currency as much as possible, as if the powers thatbe hit the reset button, it may be overnight, leaving savings in the old currency decimated.

11. Thomas

Thomas Angels

There are different options for buying gold and silver if you reside in the USA. First, make sure you are buying from a reputable source. To me, this excludes Ebay. Far better to purchase from a local numismatics dealer or one over the Internet. I have one in my city and I go down there every once in a while to purchase. For silver, I recommend you purchase "junk silver" which is a misnomer. Junk silver is old USA coins minted before 1964 that are now out of circulation. Most of the coins are rather worn but the dates can still be read on them but this makes them not worth anything but for their silver content. These coins contain 90% silver and are easily recognizable (and reputable as they were minted by the USA government). You should expect to pay spot price plus a small percentage over that. These coins do not command the premiums that collectable silver coins can get. I usually purchase junk silver dimes as they are small and easily transportable and recognizable. For purchases made over the Internet, I can recommend JM Bullion (www.jmbullion.com). Hope this helps.

12. Thomas

Thomas Angels

I agree with you Fatima, there is nothing new here. I will say this though, I am a watcher of secular society along with being a watcher (like many of you here) of prophecy. On both counts, there are PLENTY of warnings out there! The USA is putting itself into a very precarious position with its money printing (among other things) and there will be a day of reckoning. The question is when? In terms of the natural disasters, it seems that every month there is a natural disaster in the USA alone be it fires, tornadoes, devastating storms, flooding, etc.

Naturally, being a Roman Catholic like most of you, I see prayer and Mass along with the other sacraments as being the best protection. If things do get chaotic because of economic problems, I think communities that engage in more prayer will be better off. Those communities are more likely to have people who have prepared somewhat, will share what they have and will also support each other by banding together as a community for the common good.

13. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Looking long-term at the US question, prophetic warnings to America already started to surface in the 1980s (listen to the online mp3s from 1987 by now Rev. Howard Storm after one of the most famous of all near-death experiences). There are several issues which keep recurring: arrogant use of power intended to bless others, rampant materialism, collapse of Biblical standards of morality, financial system built on greed and deception...Great blessing carries with it great responsibilities. America was given long year to repent, but in the absence of genuine repentance God has to turn to drastic surgery: 'redemptive judgment'.

picadillo likes this.
  14. SteveD

SteveD Guest

I like to listen to this and pretend that it is a Catholic Bishop speaking at the Presidential Inaugural Breakfast. This man 'says it like it is' and suffered a walk out of part of his audience because of it.

picadillo likes this.
  15. picadillo

picadillo Powers

The USA is the whore of babylon.

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

There are many good people in the USA. With God's help may they fight the good fight. Prayer, fasting and adoration are the weapons.

Thomas likes this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Guest

There are good people in the USA, but I fear there are few holy people left. When I go to Church I see good people. Most of these good people have no problem with missing a Sunday Mass and very few of the good people attend Holy Day's of Obligation Mass. Missing Mass on either of these days is a Mortal sin. Yes we have many good people, but few holy people left. The difference is that good people do good things, but holy people do the will of God. I hope and pray that these good people become holy in the days to come.

18. then the whole world is the whore of Babylon. ALL ARE GUILTY!

19. picadillo

picadillo Powers

All are guilty of drinking from the cup of the USA. Our currency is the reserve currency of the entire world, that is coming to an end. Because of that status, we have raped and pillaged, through our banking system(the money changers of the temple,) entire nations and continents. Through debt, forget about the USA's biggest debtor ever, we have enslaved the entire world. We have manipulated and nailed country after country into slavery. Coming soon to the USA unfortunately. Look at Ireland, manipulated into slavery by decisions made by the "to big to fail Anglo-American bank." Look at Greece, sold down the river by the Italian Mario Draghi when he worked for Golman Sachs with a credit default swap to get them into the Eurozone. The USA is the economic hitman of the NWO. Control thru debt. The Fed, a private institution, owns $4 trillion of the USA debt vs $1trillion owned by China. The fed owns the USA with our debt! Our debt is their money, we are owned by the fed not the Chinese! Zionist bankers I am afraid. If they say austerity, it will be austerity! O'bama, like Bush, is just a puppet. The USA is the cup which all nations have "fornicated with". Sorry.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  20. :coffee: