1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.

Desperate Financial Situation

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Allyd, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Allyd

Allyd New Member

Hi Everyone! Once again I come to you all because I know I can ask for prayers from you. I am sorry to burden you all but a Hail Mary would be very helpful because I feel like I am running out of them myself. I ask prayers for my financial situation. I am 5 paychecks behind at work and it already looks like I won't be getting my sixth paycheck and I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I have applied for many other positions and no one is even responding. I pray from the second I wake up to the minute I go back to sleep for our Lord to guide me, help me or show me what it is he wants from me and what I need to do.

I am the major bread winner and have two children. If I have no income I am lost. I do have many family members ( God Bless them all) who have helped me but they can't do it any longer (they have their own families). So I really would appreciate some prayers, maybe Our Lord will listen to you all.

I really appreciate your prayers and I thank you all and know that I include you in all of my prayers every day.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Will offer up prayers for your situation Allyd
  3. Seán

Seán New Member

I am praying for you, Allyd. God bless, and remember that God has not forgotten you.
    He walks with you every step of the way. Trust is the key.
  4. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Angels

Allyd- You have my prayers too.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

AMEN! Your family is in my prayers!

Safe in the Father's Arms!
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

I'll pray and keep right on praying for you Allyd. Your cross is so big that its hard to know what to say...

Padre Pio used to often say, 'Trust and pray'....I will just keep praying and praying.

[​IMG]
  7. maryrose

maryrose Principalities

Allyd
    Friday is the feast of the Sacred Heart. I will remember you in my novena. Keep saying 'Jesus I Trust in You' no matter how desperate the situation. God will hear your prayer. He does not abandon his children. You are being severly tested.

God bless

Mary
  8. Lee

Lee Angels

Allyd, I'm praying with you and for you. Our Blessed Mother knew times of great despair, She will come to your rescue. Believe, Trust and PRAISE....help is on the way.
  9. Allyd

Allyd New Member

Hi Everyone! I can't thank you all enough for all the wonderful prayers and good wishes you are offering up for me. I am sure Heaven is listening to you all. I wish I could say that there are any changes, but not yet :( , maybe soon :?:

Please continue praying, I very much appreciate it and I do have faith that our Lord and Holy Mother will not let me down.
  10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Good man Allyd - the hardest prayer to say is 'Jesus, I trust in you' when everything around us appears to be caving in but God is in control. You may not feel that this is the case but in time you will come to see the hand of Divine Providence.

Meanwhile we storm heaven for our brother who is in need.

Dear father 'give us this day our daily bread'.
  11. Allyd

Allyd New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers Garabandal, they are greatly appreciated. On a side note, I am female :mrgreen:
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Humble apologies - I realise that as soon as I posted - and was too late to change!! Old Age!
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

]

Allyd , just to let you know again I am praying away for you, I am touched by your problems at the minute.

There is the big Novena for Our Lady of Perpetual Succour starting this week at Clonard Monastery on the 16th and I am going to devote it to praying for yourself.

You can pop in and watch it online here if you want. I go to the seven am mass and if you watch out you may see me up at the altar as I may be doing Eucharistic Minister.

{click , 'Live web cam}

http://www.clonard.com/
  14. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

What a beautiful church! (or is it a Basilica?) I just saw someone walk through the church...very cool! What is the time difference between you and Chicago, btw?
  15. padraig

padraig Powers

It is one of the holiest Churches I have ever been in. Its just amazing; we are 6 hours ahead of Chicago, here. :D
  16. Allyd

Allyd New Member

Thank you so much Padraig! I really need because nothing has changed and still one more paycheck coming up that I won't be getting again. :(

I will definitely watch you if the time difference is right and will be on the look out for you. :)
  17. Allyd

Allyd New Member

Hi everyone!

I just want to thank you for your continued prayers, they are still very much appreciated. Nothing has really changed in my situation, just one more paycheck not being paid, however, there does seem to be some hope on the horizon with the company and if things go through as planned my boss said I will be getting all of my back pay at once and that would help me immensely.

Therefore, I ask for prayers that the meeting he has on this Thursday and the one on the 15th of this month go successfully. If these go well everyone in the company will hopefully get all of their back pay, but if they don't it will still be a very long time.

Please remember us and many people will have their lives made a lot easier. I thank you all as always, my prayer warriors, and know that each and everyone of you are in my daily prayers.
  18. Seán

Seán New Member

Allyd, still praying for you. God bless.
  19. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Still praying!
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

Ditto!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!