1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Days an uncommon, unknown calm because of MoG link

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by Dean, Nov 7, 2017.

1. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

Hi Dean, may I suggest the 7 sorrows rosary. It carries a number of specific promises from Our Lady for those that recite it daily.
    (Google the promises).

I have been reciting it daily. It works. There is no need for me to go into great detail to explain how it worked for me. Suffice to say she helped greatly me after I took it up. And my troubles were great, Particularly financially: yet almost impossibly, she sorted them. Took care of everything. Please, just google the promises of the 7 sorrows rosary.

I actually bought a small booklet to get me started. But I suppose information could be gotten online easily enough regarding it.

I gave up listening to the radio in the car, and just pray it when driving.

It was the best movie be I ever made. And I’m glad to have been given this opportunity to share it.

I’m looking forward to listening to the you tube video you posted.
    Many thanks

J.

Shae, gracia, sterph and 2 others like this.
  2. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

I'm replying to my own post here!
    I would like to apologise for the grammar in my previous post. I was putting 4 kids out this morning to school,when writing it.
    I was so keen to tell you about the 7 sorrows rosary that I couldn't wait till after the school run!
    The youngsters are now safely in school, there's a cup of tea in hand and I've just watched the you tube video you posted Dean. It's fantastic. Thanks again..

Shae, gracia, sterph and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dean

Dean Archangels

Heading to google now, thanks

4. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

I am praying for you and your family, Dean. I know the stress is great, but your rewards will be as well. I'm praying a rosary specifically that your financial burdens be lifted and housing situation resolved. God bless.

Shae, gracia, Mario and 1 other person like this.
  5. Dean

Dean Archangels

First thank you to those who have sent me private messages of encouragement. I appreciate you. Special shoutout to Dolours for being so kind to a perfect stranger.

This has been a learning experience. I have prayed off and on for a long time. I have had moments in my life over the last decade that I have really turned to prayer, or so I thought I was. But my prayer life changed in the last month and it has gone to a new level I have never experienced. And while things may still be a struggle for many areas, I cannot remember being so much at peace with the turbulence.

My daughter is still hospitalized and refuses to work on herself, my finances are still very much a struggle, but for the first time in a long time I am not waking up and immediately thinking about a possible foreclosure or where electric money is going to come from. I know God will provide in his own way.

I now realize that the power of prayer isn't God 'fixing' things. The power of prayer is knowing that with God in control and we can trust our loving Father that while we may not see the good going on, he has a plan.

jackzokay, Shae, Julia and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

The fact that you shared so openly had been a help to me
    Will continue praying

sterph and Dean like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

This is powerful Dean. Thank you for telling us. This is spiritual wisdom.

Shae and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

And still praying!!

Dean likes this.
  9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Hope this link works with the 7 Sorrows Rosary video. I think this is what you mean.

Byron, jackzokay, Shae and 1 other person like this.