1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Days an uncommon, unknown calm because of MoG link

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by Dean, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Dean

Dean Archangels

A few days ago someone posted this video that talked about oppression. I have heard of it, but never really understood it. I listened to this 3x over 2 days, I found it fascinating.

I never knew a demon could do something like attack your finances specifically.
    I have gone through the worst financial 18 months of my life and we are now facing foreclosure on our house. And with 8 kids renting will be near impossible. As many of you know we have also had bad struggles with one of my daughters who is back in the hospital after MULTIPLE suicide attempts this year.

Then I heard this a few days ago. I understood what was going on.

Over the last 2 days I have been reading this complete page out loud, key is out loud according to the audio above. Both my wife and I have been reading it out loud on our own. We have been adding in get out of our finances you have no right to them. Get out of our house. Get out of our kids lives. We reclaim our rights. Saying those along with reading the prayers on this page out loud.

http://prayerbootcamp.blogspot.com/2012/10/prayers-that-destroy-oppression.html

WOW! I have never felt the power of prayer more than this in my almost 5 decades on earth. No our finances have not changed, yes our daughter is still in the hospital. BUT.... it's only been two days. We do have a calm and a peace in our house and our lives which we have not had in, i really don't know how long. Both my wife and I feel it. It is life changing feeling. Im so blessed to be part of this group to have heard this as I never would have if I was not part of this community.

Thank you all for your prayers. And I 100% recommend every one of you listen to that 15 minute youtube audio and then read those prayers out loud. Ask God to set you free. And keep doing it.

God is great!

gracia, CrewDog, Byron and 11 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Praise God.

gracia, Julia and fallen saint like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

prayers during the night. /I can't begin to imagine the stress you are under.

gracia, AED, Julia and 2 others like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Dean, Thank you for sharing that with everyone here. I hope that you continue to see wonderful results. I will be praying for you and your family.

gracia, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Father Ripperger tells it like it is. I am so glad to hear that he has helped someone else here.

Some of his other sermons and talks can be found here for download or to listen or watch online ;

https://sentrad.org/multimedia/

AED, Julia, Booklady and 1 other person like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Dean - there is real power in invoking the name of Jesus and of invoking the power of His precious blood.

I also suggest when you say the Rosary when you say each Hail Mary -- say these words really slowly and reverently -

Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

it is interesting that this prayer of praise is at the centre of the Hail Mary

gracia, AED, Denise P and 5 others like this.
  7. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Dean , have you done the Novena to the Holy Face and the Golden Arrow prayer? I have experienced miracles in my life because of this devotion. Link is here for you to copy http://www.holyfacedevotion.com/devotion.htm
    Praise be to Jesus Christ now and forever.

gracia, Byron, Carol55 and 3 others like this.
  8. Dean

Dean Archangels

never heard of it thx

9. padraig

padraig New Member

Offering up my mass this morning for you and your family Dean.

You have certainly helped me Dean by teaching me to count my blessings. Any little trouble.. and they are very ,very little , really, blow away like leaves when I read your own. I think the greatest sign of holiness is the Cross we carry. Mine is the size of a matchstick , yours the size of a mountain.

But I think there are times on our Faith Journey when the burden can be very,very heavy for a while. In other words things change in life. It is a little bit like the Irish weather. The sun peaks through the clouds and then again it hides behind them. So we have the hymn, 'The clouds Veil'. Someone once told me that this is why painting the Irish Landscape it is because of this changing light that dapples the greens.

But you have taught me today to count my blessings. I live in the middle of a wonderful spiritual summer and you and yours seem to be in the middle of winter. But recall:

'I believe in morning even through the night,
    Even through the snows of winter, the buds of summer come'.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    gracia and Julia like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Dean I just listened to that talk Sunday. Powerful!! I am so glad you found it. God bless you and your family. I will pray for all of you at Mass this morning . And thank you for the link.

gracia and Dean like this.
  11. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Dean,
    You are walking in the valley of darkness but the light is coming. This is a powerful video and thank you for sharing. My family endured demonic oppression some years ago. It was terrible at the time. I prayed through it and eventually it passed but it is well worth having these tools as enunciated in your video even now.
    Our Lady was my rock throughout my troubles and she always showed herself to be my mother.

I will keep you in my prayers.
    Mary

gracia, Julia, AED and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dean

Dean Archangels

Thank you Brother

13. padraig

padraig New Member

Many ,many people are praying for you all and you must have been praying quite a lot yourself for I was shown these prayers glittering like diamonds laid out before the Father this morning. I heard the words,

'These prayers already lie before me and have been heard'

I was a little surprised how many saints have had their heavenly robes pulled on this one.

Good Catholic prayer at its finest. You hardly need my poor prayers but I'll keep knocking at Mary's Door just in case.

14. padraig

padraig New Member

Matthew 18:19-20

"Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

gracia, AED and Dean like this.
  15. Dean

Dean Archangels

Making me tear up my friend, and that is no easy feat I appreciate everyone here.

gracia, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

I'll tell you a story tha happened to me in the last few weeks that has increased my confidence greatly in intercessory prayer.

A few weeks ago I was camping in the little country town of Castlewellan when got the chance to rent a little house in the town, whose owner had recently died. I prayed about it and since the house was in Mary Street I took it as a Sign from Our Lady that I was meant to move there. However on reflection it would take me so long by bus to go to and from work that it seemed impossible for me to do so. Yet I was puzzled , what about my little sign. Yet I accepted that it seemed to be impossible and gave the whole thing up.

But then a few days later a lady on the night shift retired. I suddenly realised if I applied for her post I could travel late in the evening and in the morning I could not only move to the country but earn a lot more money.

Anyway I have applied for her job and it seems highly likely I will get it. In addition the house is just about finished being done up when I get the job, if I do.

But just the way everything seems to be falling into place seems amazing to me. It reminds me of the old Irish saying,

'If it is meant for you , it will not go by you!'

maryrose, gracia, Julia and 5 others like this.
  17. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Will continue to pray for you and your family Dean.

Dean and padraig like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

gracia, Julia and Mary's child like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am glad that God is bringing about your little house on Mary Street, Padraig
    I remember your post and pictures
    Astounding!
    Dean, hang in there
    My friend used to tell me not to go out the back door of the church when my blessing was coming in the front door
    Still
    Praying

gracia, Julia, padraig and 4 others like this.
  20. Byron

Byron Archangels

We are all pulling for you Dean. Stay close to God. He has a plan. Let him guide you. Sometimes all it takes is a little patience.

gracia, Julia, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.