1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Dad And Son Zac

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mark60, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Mark60

Mark60 New Member

My son and I are homeless...so many bad things have come upon us. Too much to write...please pray and Grant us our miracle of our new home and zacs new school..he has the biggest heart..im loosing strenth..please pray

Beth B likes this.
  2. Booklady

Booklady Principalities

I will pray for you and your son, Mark. May God bless you both and all of your undertakings to find a home. Say a little prayer to our Holy Mother, the Virgin Mary, ask her for help in your time of need and earthly trials; she knows what it's like to be homeless.

Blessings,
    booklady

Carol55 likes this.
  3. Mark60

Mark60 New Member

Thank you so much. Very scared right now. Going through so much, for so long. Is there a prayer list u could put me on..thanks for prayers

4. Sam

Sam Archangels

I will be praying for you and your son, Mark60. I belong to an international prayer group of over 4ooo people and I will put in a prayer request for you.

Carol55 likes this.
  5. Allyd

Allyd Angels

Praying for you Mark!!

Carol55 likes this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Me too, prayers being said for you and your son and a miracle.

7. Bella

Bella Principalities

St Joseph, please go to Almighty God, with whom nothing is impossible and intercede in this situation.Please hear the cry of these poor people and open the right doors to find them a home.

I am praying for you and your son, Mark. God won't let you down. If I wake in the night, you will also be prayed for. Keep going.

Sam and Carol55 like this.
  8. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

Oh wow praying for you!! What part of the world are you in? Perhaps there are members nearby who could help?

Carol55 likes this.
  9. josephite

josephite Powers

Mark can you get to see a priest?
    I think you need the prayers of a priest; If you can ring and make an appointment to see a priest and take Zac too. If you can't just call into a local Catholic presbytery and ask the priest there for prayers.
    I remember you posting before about your sister who is into witchcraft and another sister who is in need as well, this needs to be told to a holy priest. A priests prayers have such power before God.

Today the 8th of December, make the Holy hour, that is just pray from 12oo to 100pm!

Tell Mary you need her assistance say

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone, in any age,
    who fled to thy protection, impored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
    Inspired with ths confidence I fly unto Thee Oh Virgin of Virgins my mother.
    To Thee do I come, before Thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
    O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not my petitions but in Thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

and say the Rosary during this time. She will hear your prayers and give you many graces, Act on these graces and trust God. God Bless. I will add your intentions to my hour hour today.

Carol55 and Bella like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

IN my prayers,,,please contact local charities and churches for aid...

Carol55 likes this.
  11. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Praying

Carol55 likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta, whenever she needed a favor from God said this prayer 10 times in a row and on the 10th Memorare she thanked our Blessed Mother for hearing and answering her prayer. Say this often for all your needs, especially today on her glorious Immaculate Conception.

MEMORARE PRAYER
    Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
    that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection,
    implored thy help or sought thy intercession,
    was left unaided.
    Inspired with this confidence,
    I fly unto thee,
    O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
    to thee do I come,
    before thee I stand,
    sinful and sorrowful;
    O Mother of thy Word Incarnate,
    despise not my petitions,
    but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
    Amen.

Carol55 likes this.
  13. CathyG

CathyG Angels

I prayed a rosary for your intentions and safety, Mark. Please know you are not alone!

Carol55 likes this.
  14. Bella

Bella Principalities

Excellent advice, Fatima... I call this my emergecy Novena and it has never failed. I will say this for Mark today at noon when I make the Holy Hour for today's feast day.

Carol55 likes this.
  15. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Mark, please visit the nearest Catholic Church to you and ask to speak to the St Vincent de Paul Society. We can help you. If you'd like help connecting with them then please PM me your location and I will get you the # to call or parish to visit.

May God bless you and your son, brother. Sometimes we have to go through the darkest night to get to God's light. Trust Him!

Carol55 and bflocatholic like this.
  16. Rose

Rose New Member

Hi Mark, I am so sorry to read of this awful hardship in your life at this time. I will be praying for you and for your dear Zak I pray that God will guide you on the path to those who will help you. Keep reaching out and connecting.Ask St joseph for help,he will hear your smallest prayer.May he comfort you,give you strength and lead you to kind people and good shelter and care . many of us will be praying for you.

Carol55 likes this.
  17. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

Carol55 likes this.