Could this fulfill Natan's NDE?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Jan 11, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I heard about Obama's last trip on Air Force One as well. There are other planes he could take. There are so many lies now that it is difficult to discern the truth. He may still go to France. There are many other ways for him to do evil...he can have others do it for him. He is a big fat liar. My lifelong friend in Chicago thinks he's a class act, her words. Makes me sick.
    I always had a thought in the back of my mind that the Antichrist would broker a peace deal between Israel and Palestine. That would be part of his initial entrance onto the world stage. Just a thought, heard it/read it before. We need to pray a lot and keep an open mind....what we see is not always what is happening behind the scenes, and we must never forget that God ALSO works behind the scenes, and He has all power.

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

LIKE MUNICH IN 1938, PARIS COULD IGNITE A WORLD WAR

 Written by Martin Dzuris and Brian Schrauger
     Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Paris Middle East peace conference that starts this Sunday, 15 January, is uncannily similar to the Munich Conference of September 1938. Just like Munich, the goal of Paris is peace. Just like Munich, Paris is set to announce a diktat that will sanction land theft and murderous terror. Just like Munich, Paris could ignite another world war.

Seventy-nine years ago and in the name of peace, England, France and Italy permitted Germany to annex the the Sudetenland. The Sudetenland, a word for high mountain country, formed a ring around the heart of Czechoslovakia. Most of the people who lived there were German.

Hitler argued that Germans in the Sudetenland had the right to self determination and so, should have autonomy. He also claimed that Germans there were being oppressed. In fact, the opposite was true. From their mountain perches, Germans in the Sudetenland were conducting campaigns of terror against Czech civilians.

Czechoslovakia was formed after the end of first world war when the Austrian-Hungarian Empire was dissolved. When he rose to power, Hitler challenged the legitimacy of the Sudetenland being part of Czechoslovakia. Hence his call for the conference in Munich in 1938.

Hitler's belligerency combined with Germany's revitalized economy, and its rearmament, convinced the United Kingdom, France and Italy to attend. Czechoslovakia was not invited. Remember the famous words by United Kingdom Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain? They were made in the aftermath of Munich.

That is when he declared to the British people that his efforts in Munich had achieved “peace for our time” and “peace with honor.” Because of this, he said, "I recommend you go home and sleep quietly in your beds." Today the Czech Slovak people refer to the conference as About us, without us, The Munich Betrayal and The Munich Diktat.

The World simply refers to it as the Munich Agreement or the Munich Pact. In its aftermath, Czechoslovakia was left without allies or help. Given the choice of surrender or fighting Hitler alone, Czechoslovakia chose surrender. Giving Nazi Germany the Sudetenland, it also gave away that portion of its country that was vital to its self-defense. It also left the country without defensible borders.

Czechs living in the Sudetenland were forced to out of their homes, out of their communities. Six months later, in March 1939, Hitler annexed whole thing. Czechoslovakia ceased to exist. In short order, the Nazis also invaded Poland. It was all because of Munich. In its aftermath, Hitler knew the West would not stop him. The result was a second world war. The result was more than 60 million deaths. The result included the genocidal slaughter of 6 million Jews.

This Sunday, representatives of 70 countries will descend on Paris, intent to bring “peace in our time” and “peace with honor." In fact, Britain and France are about to do the same thing to Israel as it did to Czechoslovakia. Its diktat will betray Israel in order to appease the Arab World, just like they appeased Hitler. Israel, which rose from the ashes of the Ottoman Empire, is not allowed to attend. Like the Czechs of 1938, Israelis are witnessing an international conference that is About us, Without us.

The resolution Paris is likely to pass will attempt to force Israel to return to its 1949 “Green Line,” give up its defensible borders, and remove all Jewish citizens from the biblical heartland of Judea and Samaria. Just like Czechoslovakia in 1938, Israel today is being called an oppressor and occupier.

Not one country helped Czechoslovakia against her aggressor, Germany. Notably, when Israel was attacked by its Arab neighbors in 1948, guess which nation was the only one to come to its defense?

It was Czechoslovakia. In 1938, England and France were doing the bidding of Hitler. Today France and England are doing the bidding of jihad-bent Islamist Palestinians. If history tells us anything, it tells us this: The Paris conference will not bring peace. It will not bring honor.

What it will bring is legitimacy to Islamist terrorism in the names of Allah and Palestinian nationalism that seeks Israel's complete destruction. In Munich, only four countries were involved. In Paris, seventy countries will attend; and this time, the United States of America will assume Chamberlain's roll.

Israel must not, and indeed will not, submit to any diktat that violates its sovereignty as a nation-state, especially one that, inevitably, would render it helpless against the likes of Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, and ISIS; all of them aggressively seeking annihilation of the Jewish state.

And Paris? Just as Munich was the start of the second world war, the conference in France could easily ignite a third, and exponentially worse, world war. All in the name of peace, in such a time as this.

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

Martin Dzuris is a native Czechoslovakian who also holds US citizenship. Defecting from Communism twice, today he is a commentator, activist and advocate for Israel. He can be contacted at Media@Dzuris.com Brian Schrauger is the Editor-In-Chief of the Jerusalem Journal. He can be reached at Editor@JerusalemJournal.net

3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I think the signs in the stars indicate that Israel will be victorious. From what I hear in the linked video.
    And maybe there is something to Natans claimed vision. Also posted on another thread; but thought it fits here too. The forward predictions are off from a Catholic perspective; but it is very interesting.

josephite likes this.
  4. For all practical purposes Kerry IS Obama!

djmoforegon and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. MMM

MMM Archangels

I think Natan is wrong on Obama being the ac. Obama, with luck, will be off the world stage in a matter of days. With the recent Jan 1, 2017 appointment of António Guterres as the UN Secretary-General with a 5 year term, renewable for another 5 Obama doesn't have a venue or power position to weld international influence. If Obama was head of the UN I would be a lot more intrigued. There could be a position he takes other than head of UN but I just can't see what that would be. Perhaps others here can? He also could be appointed head in 5 years, or possibly sooner if Antonio had health issues. As some speculate, the ac may be of Jewish decent and appear as the savior they are waiting for only to show his (or her ;)) true colors after the 1/2 point of the 7 year trial.

Although it seem clear the train is off the rails at this point worldwide, I still think the heart of the storm that will bring the ac on the scene simply isn't stormy enough yet. If by storm we are talking about the possibility of it being in the 7 year final week spoken in Daniel and Revelation. I think it will take a worldwide financial crash to really get the storm rolling and this will likely run parallel with a major war. This major war is what I think the ac will broker a peace deal over. Something greater than Israel/Palestine. This ac will have great authority and the power and make many worship him as a god of sorts.

I think we are still 10-15-20 years early before the start of the true final week.

6. archangel michael

archangel michael Archangels

Well written article and I agree with a lot that is said. However, in my opinion, Israel has to go back to pre 1967 boarders.

7. Natan never placed Obama as the AC. He was told Obama is "Gog"....the one who would instigate the war of the nations against Israel. Natan's Rabbi, in interpreting Natan's NDE used his words that Obama would create some kind of a "security breach" that would enable this to happen. The main action by Obama recently to start the ball rolling was his not using the U.S.'s veto in the recent "Security" Council vote against Israel.....this was unprecedented for the U.S. and anything done in Paris now will just be down hill from that. With the Mercy that God seems to be allowing now for the U.S., due to the many who remain faithful to Him, in the election of Trump, I pray that this action by Obama also gets interfered with and the time is extended. The AC will only come on the scene to be recognized when the world is in dire need of a "savior" type after much war and destruction, as well perhaps, natural destruction....when food, housing, energy would have to be controlled by some authority who would then make demands of the people for their very survival. The AC though could now, from behind the scenes, be instigating certain actions/movements by the world leaders like Obama, Merkel, et al in order to move the world to the point of causing the chaos necessary for his control. Obama has never operated in his life without the help of people with connections, esp. $$$. He was placed where he is by such manipulations....always keeping his background hidden from the public....and the CIA has been a noted aid to where and how he got moved around in his early years....his parents and grandparents were also in that stream of connections. But praying for mitigation continues to be the order of the day.

An interesting "study" done by the Cambridge Theological Seminary, in their "hunt" for a possible AC with a foundation for such a choice can be found here:

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/is-jordanian-prince-el-hassan-the-anti-christ/

After taking a look at the humongous number of international NWO type of organizations that that person of choice by the Cambridge Seminary belongs to, and the many "honorary" degrees he's accumulated....scroll down here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hassan_bin_Talal

and note that one of the honorary degrees listed in the above Wiki info IS one that was mentioned by a noted "prophet" from over 100 years ago, Soloviev, when describing the "type" of person the future AC would be and what honors such a person would be granted or accumulate:

http://papistfilioquistazymite.blogspot.com/2009/08/vladimir-sergeivich-soloviev-on.html

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. To go along with my comment above.....here is part of the presentation by Cardinal Biffi about the noted prophet, Soloviev, and his description of the future AC "type" to look for.... a "humanitarian", an "ecumenist", a "universalist" who knows well the Bible as well as other main religions, etc.:

He (Soloviev) represents this crisis using the figure of the Antichrist. This fascinating personage will succeed in influencing and persuading almost everyone. It is not difficult to see in this figure of Soloviev the reflection, almost the incarnation, of the confused and ambiguous religiosity of our time.

The Antichrist will be a "convinced spiritualist" Soloviev says, an admirable philanthropist, a committed, active pacifist, a practicing vegetarian, a determined defender of animal rights.

He will also be, among other things, an expert exegete. His knowledge of the bible will even lead the theology faculty of Tubingen to award him an honorary doctorate. Above all, he will be a superb ecumenist, able to engage in dialogue "with words full of sweetness, wisdom and eloquence."
    (the Cambridge choice for this person has had recent interviews over Vatican radio as well I believe)

He will not be hostile "in principle" to Christ. Indeed, he will appreciate Christ's teaching. But he will reject the teaching that Christ is unique, and will deny that Christ is risen and alive today.

One sees here described -- and condemned -- a Christianity of "values," of "openings," of "dialogue," a Christianity where it seems there is little room left for the person of the Son of God crucified for us and risen, little room for the actual event of salvation.

A scenario, I think, that should cause us to reflect...

A scenario in which the faith militant is reduced to humanitarian and generically cultural action, the Gospel message is located in an irenic encounter with all philosophies and all religions and the Church of God is transformed into an organization for social work.

Are we sure Soloviev did not foresee what has actually come to pass? Are we sure it is not precisely this that is the most perilous threat today facing the "holy nation" redeemed by the blood of Christ -- the Church?

It is a disturbing question and one we must not avoid.

This Card. Biffi talk was heard I believe by Popes JPII and Benedict (at his lesser post of the time).

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Natan has never said or indicated that Obama is the Antichrist. Not sure where you got that from. He has said, he is GOG, which is a world leader that sets out to destroy its enemies.

10. MMM

MMM Archangels

I stand corrected, thanks ETA and Fatima.

11. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Doesn't Nathan say that the Messiah lives in Israel and doesn't even know he is the Messiah? Didn't he also state in 2015 that it was not going to be more than several months and that it was imminent?

I think it is past time to drop his NDE as being credible and coming from God.

Mac likes this.
  12. He says he was told that the Messiah lives in the world, not Israel itself. His NDE was given within Jewish expectations and so such a general mention of the Messiah was living in the world would equate to Christ remaining in the world (Eucharist) and thus living in the world. And he said that he was told the Messiah, from only the Jewish perspective, would be recognized by many and would "surprise" many as to Who he really turns out to be. Of course that would equate to being recognized as Christ, the One they deny was/is the Messiah. And the orthodox rabbis in the room began teasing him a bit asking if this Messiah lived down the street, etc. He was not shown Who the Messiah will turn out to be...only told He was in the world. He thus was given the Truth while the Jewish perspective is to discover that Truth at some point later as scriptures state. He was also giving what he personally "thought" about the timing of the war to come....what he felt personally was meant due to the bad conditions of the present world. And yet how many have been told in various messages/apparitions that things would be "soon" and looking around at current conditions in the world assuming that that "soon" would be according to what people may interpret. And heaven's "months" or "weeks" or even "days" differ from the time limits of our own experience....just as this NDE complete time was only 15 min. and yet the rabbis could not believe that Natan came back after that short time with so much information that actually matched their own Torah which Natan had no previous knowledge of to any degree. Also, even our own type of messages or prophecies of old have continued later to say that God postponed things. Our Lady has said that 20 people praying the rosary could stop wars. Prophecies are given mainly as warnings to alert people...and Natan also mentioned that what he was shown could also be mitigated if people repent but he didn't see at that time things as very good. Like scripture itself, Natan's NDE experience cannot be sectioned off without the rest of the context in which he speaks.

13. MMM

MMM Archangels

I read the entire transcript of Natan's experience available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5-GOw_tnMG5SndqMVlqQnpTU1U/view

It really is quite fascinating. (had to google many words to understand better, the same ones as last time, lol) I can't help but feel he did have an authentic experience. So much of what he claims appears fully in line with scripture and with Christ's teachings also. I also think it's possible some of his personal experiences could be intermixed with his memory of this experience regarding Obama and he could be making a link without realizing it. He could also be proven right, like any seer or channeler of words from heaven, the truth will play out in time. Although he doesn't reference the ac, the war and events Natan describes sounds just like the final week of Daniel. He also explains the saviour in such a way that I can't believe most devout Jews wouldn't almost automatically think of Jesus.

One thing it reiterates is the power of prayer and good works can and does change the course of events and obviously the state of our own souls.

Mario likes this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

One thing to keep in mind, this was a 15 year old, non-Jewish boy, who had no knowledge of anything he was given. This makes it even more believable to me.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Israeli Jets Bomb Damascus Military Airport; Syria Vows It Will Respond To "Flagrant Attack"
    [​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    Jan 13, 2017 4:54 AM
    SHARES
    Twitter Facebook Reddit
    Just as the Syrian proxy war showed some hopeful signs of finally dying down, the Syrian army command said on Friday that Israeli jets have bombed the Mezzeh military airport west of Damascus, accusing Tel Aviv of supporting terrorism, and warned Tel Aviv of repercussions of what it called a "flagrant" attack. Syrian state TV quoted the army as saying several rockets were fired from an area near Lake Tiberias in northern Israel just after midnight which landed in the compound of the airport, a major facility for elite Republican Guards and special forces. The airport was rocked by multiple explosions, some of which were captured by social media.

"Syrian army command and armed forces warn Israel of the repercussions of the flagrant attack and stresses its continued fight against (this) terrorism and amputate the arms of the perpetrators," the army command said in a statement.

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Airbase near Damascus said bombed by Israel
    Syrian regime threatens repercussions after blaming Israel for firing missiles at al-Mazzeh from inside Israeli territory
    By Times of Israel staff January 13, 2017, 1:55 am 27

[​IMG]
    Screen shot of footage of alleged Israeli missile strike on the Syrian Mazzeh airbase near Damascus on December 7, 2016. (Credit: Twitter)

Israel was blamed for a series of major explosions were reported around a military airbase near the Syrian capital of Damascus early Friday morning.
    Syria’s sate run news agency and local media outlets attributed the airstrikes on the al-Mazzeh airport to the Israel Defense Forces.
    The IDF, which doesn’t comment on foreign reports of military operations, refused to confirm the reports.
    State news agency SANA said Israel had launched the missiles from Israeli-held territory north of the Sea of Galilee.

“At 3:00 a.m., the Israeli enemy fired several surface-to-surface missiles from inside occupied territory,” the state news agency SANA said, citing a military source. The report said the Israeli missiles caused a large fire but no injuries or deaths.
    The regime source also threatened “repercussions” against Israel over the strikes.
    The Syrian military source called the alleged missile attack against the Mazzeh airbase part of “desperate attempts by the Israeli enemy to support terrorist groups and raise their low morale.”
    There were no immediate reports of injuries from the strikes.
    An AFP correspondent heard several explosions and saw a large fire inside military airport, with smoke visible across the capital.
    Videos posted online purporting to show Friday’s attack showed several massive fires, with sirens wailing in the background.
    The report of Israeli military action was the first in over a month. The last incident also involved an attack on the Mazzeh airbase. In early December Syrian state media reported that the IDF fired missiles from within “occupied” territory at an important Syrian regime airbase outside Damascus.

Officials in Jerusalem have said they take action to stop the transfer of advanced weapons to terror groups; over a dozen strikes inside Syria have been attributed to Israel.

The presence of Russian anti-aircraft batteries in Syria have reportedly complicated Israeli action in the war-torn country over the last year, with reports of missiles launched at targets inside Syria from Israeli or Lebanese territory.

Judah Ari Gross and AFP contributed to this report.

17. Re-listening to the entire youtube interview with English subtitles I noticed that Natan says a couple of times that Obama will lead an army which Natan seems to describe will be one with all of the 70 nations. That makes me think that such an army used or organized by Obama could be via the UN or some other NWO type organization desiring to own the Temple, to destroy its connection to Christianity or to Christ or to the True God. Obama could then not only be the catalyst for these 70 countries to begin threatening Israel, first with economic sanctions and other sanctions, but to begin to organize them into a larger defense force. If China or Russia sees the nations beginning to act through the UN they could then be influenced to push their own goals of conquering more lands for themselves and create the first wars via the "goyim" against each other. As Natan says, they will ignore Israel at that point and only after such a war will they then unite against Israel to take over Jerusalem and the Temple.

18. Even within this Natan interview the Rabbi acknowledges how easy it would be for nations to come against Israel, noting esp. Russia being now in Syria. Israel has been alarmed about Russia's presence in Syria since previously it was rather normal to expect Israeli planes flying over that region to let the enemy know they were there and noticing any encroachment esp. over the Golan Heights. Acknowledging that they were no longer protected by the U.S. Israel was even forced to go to Putin to hopefully get some kind of reassurance of non-interference. With Russia's threats to shoot down such plane overflights Israel felt that this forceful aggression against them by Russia put a new kind of threat against them from that geographical point of attack. They must feel like cornered rats with so many wanting to only acquiesce to whatever demands are made of them by those who threaten them for the sake of peace and others knowing that their defense now is pretty much up to them.

19. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

No, no, not really. As long as he is president, he MUST take Air Force One. (FWIW, ANY aircraft that the President is using uses the callsign "Air Force One".) He needs the communications abilities carried in AF1 in case there is some sort of attack on the US.

It's possible for him to take AF1 in secret. I recall when Bush took it to fly to Iraq once, and how British feathers were ruffled because they used a false callsign, etc. when flying through British airspace in order to maintain anonymity. However, for him to take a trip outside the country would be political suicide for the Democrats. Not that he would care. But it's possible that enough Democrats would be angered that they might join in the effort to revoke or repudiate any action Obama/Kerry takes.

20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This is a very interesting exchange I have not heard. At about the 1:06 mark, Natan seems to be revealing the what we know as the Warning.