1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Could this fulfill Natan's NDE?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Could this information on www.afterthewarning.com web site be the trigger to the 15 year old Israeli boy's near death vision/prophecy to be fulfilled within the next week? Could the 1907 book, "Lord of the World" come to fruition? Seems plausible. Read the article below and watch the short video clip and you decide if it merits a high alert. Does it start WW3?

http://afterthewarning.com/messages...neous-messages/2017/01/the-1907-prophecy.aspx

The 1907 Prophecy- Lord of the World

In 1907 the book "Lord of the World" was published. Written by a Catholic priest, Father Benson prophetically wrote about our current day, and more specifically the next few months. Although I am not certain if he intended his story being anything more than just that (for we all know the Lord can work in mysterious ways), his look into how the Antichrist would rise to power is strikingly in parallel to the very geopolitical situation we are finding ourselves in over the next 2 weeks.

The attached video gives a very quick summary of the book, and as I was listening to it I felt something in my heart that insisted that I just had to share this with my reading audience. (Didn't the Lord say: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge —Hosea 4:6) The story consists of an American Senator who would rise to great power. He is a very charismatic person who takes the world by storm. Persecuting all those who oppose him, we quickly find his greatest anger being reserved for Christians. This man begins leading the world toward a one-world religion where all people and gods must be subjugated to worshipping mother earth. (aka, man-made climate change where humanity becomes the enemy and the earth must be protected at all costs) And hidden behind this religion is the spirit of Antichrist under the veil of freemasonry.

Europe is filled with violence and protests where western Christian civilization appears to be all but overthrown (Sounds like today's Muslim invasion at the behest of the UN.) The senator eventually leads an American delegation to Paris to strike a peace accord, but it's a fabrication. (Sounding like the forced peace accord our President and former Senator of Chicago is leading in Paris this coming week to divide Israel?) As revolution spreads, the Roman Catholic Church eventually finds itself almost all but destroyed and the Pope flees to a secret place hidden in Nazareth, Israel. There the pontiff is killed and the prophecies of Armageddon are fulfilled. (Any of this sounding familiar???)

Prophetic? You will have to be the judge of that.

It is eerily frightening though that many of the plots in this book, written 10 years before Saint Faustina received her revelations about these last days, appear to be actually in motion this very week. In the end, the Paris peace accord became the tipping point that gives the American Senator, this man of destiny, and his followers the power to seize the world. Will this weeks Paris peace accord become the tipping point for us?

If you are interested in reading it, you can download it for free (if you have a Kindle) at https://www.amazon.com/Lord-World-Robert-Hugh-Benson-ebook/

And one final word, for those who read Christina Gallagher's latest message insisting that we pray and fast for the next week, can this be the very reason why? The last time the US divided Israel we were struck by an earthquake. Is another one pending on the outcome of Senator, I mean President Obama's peace mission this week?

josephite and sparrow like this.
  2. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

The Bible tells us that before the Antichrist comes, the "son of perdition" comes. Could Pope Francis be the "son of perdition?"

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Will this be Obama's "after term" vehicle for continuing power? Only problem is that AFTER Trump inauguration Obama won't have control over American forces.....unless there would be some American citizens used in a UN force and that would justify Americans within those 70 nations as mentioned by Natan. And about those "70" nations Natan also mentioned:

Return of the 70 Nations to Paris to Condemn Israel Prophetic Fulfillment

When Israeli statesman Shimon Peres passed away in September, leaders and dignitaries from 70 nations gathered in Jerusalem to pay their last respects. The symbolism is no mere coincidence; the very same number of representatives will gather in Paris, but this time to deny the Jewish connection to the Land of Israel.

“Everyone knows already what the purpose of the conference is: it will be used as another opportunity to try to impose a settlement on Israel and avoid direct negotiations between Israel and it’s neighbors,” Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman, director of Ohr Chadash Torah Institute, told Breaking Israel News. “What’s interesting is that it isn’t just one or two enemies with a specific grudge, like the Arabs or the Nazis. It is 70 nations, which in Torah terms, means all of the nations,” explained Rabbi Trugman.

Rabbi Shimon Apisdorf, a prominent Jewish educator and bestselling author, told Breaking Israel News that seeing 70 nations written in the headlines caught his attention.

“There is no question that the aspect of specifically 70 nations gathering is significant, the point being Israel is not one of them,” said Rabbi Apisdorf, citing the book of Numbers.

Lo, it is a people that shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations. Numbers 23:9

Rabbi Trugman understood a different message in the gathering of the 70 countries.

“There is no doubt this is a fulfillment of the prophecies that in the end of days, all the nations will come out against Israel,” noted the rabbi. He quoted the commentary of Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, an 11th century French commentator known by the acronym ‘Rashi’, on the first verse in the book of Genesis.

In the wake of the recent United Nations Security Council resolution 2334 declaring Jewish housing in Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem to be illegal, the outcome of the Paris conference seems certain. A two-state solution would call for Israel to relinquish territories conquered in the 1967 Six-Day War, and subsequently create a Palestinian State. This would include establishing a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem, thereby removing the Kotel (Western Wall) and the Temple Mount from Jewish control. It is unclear whether the 800,000 Jews living over the 1949 Armistice Lines, comprising approximately 13 percent of Israel’s Jewish population, will be required to relocate, as they were when the Israeli government dismantled the communities of Gush Katif in the Gaza Strip in 2005.

Even if the 70 nations at the conference decide in favor of the two-state solution it is unclear how this plan will be practically implemented. On January 20, five days after the conference is set to take place, Donald Trump will take the seat in Oval Office, and he has already made his opinion clear that, like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, he believes the only solution to be face-to-face negotiations without pre-conditions between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/81577/return-70-nations-paris-condemn-israel/#yQAgkoKCWYIPlBBS.99

josephite, sparrow and djmoforegon like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

As a 15 year old boy, Natan would have had no previous knowledge of the 70 nations he was made aware of in his NDE that he said Obama would lead to war against Israel.

Secondly, after the Paris meeting this weekend, Obama has 5 days left in office and in control of the U.S. military. This to me is a red flag, with possible prophetic outcome.

Thirdly, it would fulfill Charlie's prophecy!

Natan was shown the war began outside of Israel, but moved their rather quickly and with full force of the 70 nations.

SgCatholic and sparrow like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And this is also a worry....Trump is reportedly trying to get Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu to attend his inauguration. And we have one of the latest messages to Luz de Maria including this: The life of a ruler will be taken away by human hands that have made a pact with evil.

SgCatholic likes this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Natan speaks to a war between the U.S. and Russia in the Middle East coming first....and also speaks to other nations in the world fighting against one another everywhere, then that ends before they all then decide to come against Israel. It also sounds like what takes place just after that short war against Israel is what is like our "Warning" where each will be judged by the Messiah according to the heart. So again, what comes out of this Jan. 15 gathering can indeed be the catalyst, but an awful lot of things, if Garabandal is also included, must take place, including Russia's big move in Europe, within those few days following that Paris meeting.

7. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

My final word on the above is they really shouldn't

Dolours likes this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Also contained within the link of my comment above:

“They have said: ‘Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Yisrael may be no more in remembrance.’ For they have consulted together with one consent; against Thee do they make a covenant.” Psalms 83:5-6 (The Israel Bible™)

9. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Thanks for posting this, eta. I am believing more and more in the accuracy of Natan's nde.

josephite likes this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I keep clinging to the hope that was at least mentioned as a last minute possibility by Natan....that if more repent the punishment can be lessened but he, like Sondra Abrahams, said that currently such change is NOT taking place to any meaningful degree.

josephite, sparrow and djmoforegon like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I neither endorse or reject her alleged messages as I have not studied them much, but just to finish the quote that you failed to include, "And one final word, for those who read Christina Gallagher's latest message insisting that we pray and fast for the next week". I think this is good advise as Jesus recommend the same thing and if we all did, it would make a huge difference in what lies ahead.

Booklady, sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts New Member

I believe that the Antichrist is another name for the Son of Perdition, and that they are one and the same.

earthtoangels likes this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Does this most recent message to Linda Noskewicz speak to Israel and its peril as well?

1/5/17

Hear My Calls, oh Children of Israel. Let your eyes see righteously
    or rightfully what the Hand of God shall do! Deny Me not, My Children of Israel, for you are in a state of severe sin and your idolatry or love of idols appalls the whole of Heaven and wounds Me deeply. Oh Zion, you are worthless in your sins. Come to Me and I shall make you whole again. Come to Me for forgiveness and I shall raise you up again, sweet Zion. Ignore Me and I shall whip up storms of fire and hail down upon you stones of fire. Belovéd Children, your derision of My Love condemns you. Do you not know this to be true?

Follow My Love and obey My Laws, for they are all good and My Love is Everlasting and Eternal. Children of Zion, you are sacrificing that which you hold dearest. Your Sons shall disobey their fathers, and your daughters will weep their whole lives. Such is the agony your sins bring to you, and the whole of Israel crumbles into dust. Cast down your despicable idols, for they are an insult or a flagrant dismissal to your Lord God and Father. Do not doubt that the price of lawlessness and adultery and derision of the Lamb is a high and heavy one.

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, that has always been my understanding too.

15. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Absolutely but MDM also said and gave good advise but hell would freeze over before I would quote her ;);) I have been to Achil's house of prayer three times :confused::confused: enough said..

Dolours and Beth B like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I also met her in the US....our group left with the impression that her and her companions were about money. We went with open minds, but came away very disgusted. I'm not a fan...at all.
    I did an Internet search since and it confirmed my instincts.

I might be all wrong...this is just my opinion.

Dolours likes this.
  17. Muzhik

Muzhik Principalities

One problem with the video is that she states both Obama and Kerry will be in Paris. I cannot find any news source that states that Obama will be there. Given the vehemence with which the Obama administration is denying any role in setting up the UN vote against Israel, his attendance at Paris would support the claims that he set the UN vote up.

It's possible that Obama will throw Kerry under the bus, i.e., Kerry votes with the 70 nations, and Obama states that Kerry acted against Obama's wishes. It's likely that Kerry, as a good little minion, will gladly fall on that sword.

josephite likes this.
  18. josephite

josephite Powers

The plot thickens!

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And I think I heard on the news the other day that Obama's trip to Chicago for his looooong farewell was his last trip on Air Force 1. I still sorta look at Obama's refusal to use his veto in the "Security" Council which made the real hard decision against Israel to come to fruition as possibly what could fill the "security breach" mentioned by Natan and his Rabbi. Either that or another intentionally stupid act by Obama to give Putin the excuse to start something against his neighbors.