Could Donald Trump be the Anti-Christ??

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Lily, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Lily

Lily Angels

I attended a Parish Nurse Conference in Dayton, Ohio in 2001, Dr. Ben Carson was the guest speaker. I loved him then and I love him now, trouble is, you can't really hear his message over the other person on the world stage who seems to be performing "miracles". I think we all need to stay awake at the wheel brothers and sisters, just my thought on this subject.

Ecclesiasticus 2 and Beth B like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Boy...I hear you. I feel the same.....

3. Theophobos

Theophobos New Member

I don't get his popularity. Most of his alleged views contradict his statements and actions from the past. Didn't we learn the lesson about demagogues with Obama? Apparently not...

Lily and Beth B like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

He is saying things to tickle the ear and is deceiving the masses. Folks are ignoring his record of liberal views because he is saying what they want to hear just to get elected. He has admitted that he has never asked God for forgiveness for anything....really Donald? You have never felt that you needed forgiveness for anything? Wow! Even when you and your second wife Marla maples were secretly meeting in a CHURCH in NY to carry on your extra martial affair....you didn't feel the need to ask God for forgiveness for that?...for using Gods house to cheat on your wife? You said that you go to church on major holidays...did these get togethers in church constitute major holidays? No, of course you didn't ask forgiveness...because you are amazing, wonderful, successful, supendious.....oh, and yes, very, very rich! Why should you ask forgiveness Mr. Trump. Why would you ever ask God for forgiveness when in reality, you think you are God. Oh dear, will the real God please have mercy on us.

Lily likes this.
  5. Lily

Lily Angels

I don't think he will get elected president in 2016, just like Hillary didn't get elected last time. I think Hillary will be the next president(I'm not voiting for her!!!), then the warning comes around October 13, 2017, then Trump gets in 2020, then..........................I'm probably wrong because didn't Mari Loli say the warning was happening in a even year?

6. MMM

MMM Guest

John 5:43-44

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. "How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?

I think most scholars agree he will be Jewish and will be accepted by the Jews as saviour at first. He won't be coming from the USA that is almost certain.

7. Lily

Lily Angels

Could Trump be of Jewish decent? I know I heard his parents were from Germany, but then, so are a lot of Jewish people, and a lot of Jewish people didn't want people to know they were Jewish, and for good reason.

8. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I highly doubt it. the ac will be one who initially unites and trump is a divider. I think he is getting traction because he stands up to the liberal press and is not politically correct (which a lot of people are sick of). The non-politicians are more popular now. Trump will self-destruct at some point. Although I am quite certain there will be not be an election on 2016. we will be all in chaos and worried about survival. I am not even paying attention to politics now, since I don't think there will be an election and there are matters much more pressing....like spiritual and physical preparation.

9. Lily

Lily Angels

I think there will be an election in 2016, and I think Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States. We shall see soon enough. I have seen Charlie's video also, the one where he is puffing on the E-cigarette.

Jeanne likes this.
  10. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Donald Trump doesn't even come close to being the Antichrist, or even an antichrist at that.

Barack Obama meets almost every requirement of the Antichrist (and is certainly an antichrist) with the exception of one: he has not yet set himself up in the Temple at Jerusalem as a god.

My own theory is that if the Antichrist is alive, he will manifest himself more fully following the Warning of Garabandal (assuming Garabandal turns out to be true). The Warning will be an unprecedented supernatural event and if biblical history is any guide, we know that every time God manifests His power via public miracles, Satan's activity also increases. I am thinking here of the miracles of Moses and the counter-miracles of Pharaoh.

kathy k, Heidi, Bonaventure and 2 others like this.
  11. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Trump strikes me as an ordinary corrupt type, not on the antichrist scale at all. Now Clinton seems a lot more sinister. She seems to have made vital security information freely available on this bizarre server in the toilet which may have been a major factor in the murder of the U.S. Libyan ambassador. She has threatened that religions are going to "have to" change their doctrines on sexual deviancy. She has accused Republican politicians of being war on women "terrorists" merely for attacking Planned Parenthood for its murdered baby spare-parts business. This seems rather antichristlike to me and makes Trump seem somewhat of a choirboy by comparison. Remember that anyone who seeks high public office is most likely, by dint of that very power-seeking, not worthy of it. Monarchy by inheritance is a far more trustworthy system. You sometimes get a good king.

Heidi and Beth B like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Clintons are evil thugs.

13. Lily

Lily Angels

I agree with you Beth, 100,000,000.00 percent!! Thugs, lying, cheating, thugs!!

14. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

Trump does Stan's bidding, but he is NOT the antichrist...he is evil, obnoxious and loose lipped. His brother died of alcoholism. He stopped drinking as a result. He acts like a dry drunk....nothing worse. Somebody should pass him a martini.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I'm with Charlie Johnson on this one. There won't be a 'next President'.

16. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

for the record, I don't read Charlie's blog and have never watched his videos. I have just always thought that there would not be another election because the storm will be upon us.

when I see hillary, I feel she has sold her soul to the devil. with trump I see a big mouth and a bully. but I think one of the best things I ever did was stop following year round politics and stop listening to talk radio. I used to get all wound up about the world and country by listening to that stuff. I will listen to politics if we get to the point there are only a few candidates in the running, but now is much too early. if there is another election, I am sure we will get the leader we deserve and not the leader we need. I think the best thing we can do is pray and try to influence the outcome that way. Please dear Lord, give us the leader we NEED for these times!!

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Sadly, they say that you get the government that you deserve....and our nation having slaughtered millions upon millions of unborn babies has been getting exactly what it collectively deserves....the very evil that it has exacted on its unborn....evil government with little hope of either ending abortion or electing a just and righteous future president. God has lifted His blessings upon this nation....and deservingly so. How very sad for those who have been faithful and fought for the soul of this once good and just country.....maybe the warning is just what is needed....bring it on....if that's what it takes, so be it.

18. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Hey Gang,
    I've come to believe that it's past time to concentrate on Faith, Hope & Survival at your local grassroots level! What's going on in DC, any World Capital you can name ... or even the Vatican will shrink to little consequence soon! Look to your Family, Friends, Neighbors and Local Churches/authorities ..... and, of course and most importantly, JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!!

20. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

written like a true saint...it starts within and then expands directly by our actions. The big picture is really what is directly around us not what is a thousand miles away.

That is how true change is made.

Brother al

jnice :) likes this.