1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Converts

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by Jarg, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Here is the conversion story of a Jewish professor from Harvard Business School! A great talk for cradle Catholics.

AED likes this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

“To be deep in history is to cease to be Protestant.”
    Posted on 5 January 2018 by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

As convert I read with interest the stories of other converts at the Coming Home Network run by Marcus Grodi. His is, I think, also the best of the shows at EWTN.

Today a story at CHN caught my eye partly because the writer references the great phrase of Bl. John Henry Newman:

“To be deep in history is to cease to be Protestant.”

The post is worth a few minutes of your time. It is instructive and edifying. The writer, formerly a Baptist, started looking into early Church writings on baptism and BAMMO.

Also, that great phrase is on some of my swag HERE

Here is a shot of the regular sized coffee mug… I’ll bet you could put your yogurt and granola in it too.

[​IMG]
    And the larger one.

[​IMG]

There is also now a MEGA-size. Very handy. I use that size all the time now.

Anyway…

[​IMG]

One of the benefits I derive from sales of these mugs, etc., is that I can use the credit to send mugs to priests and bishops who do great things!

Please share!

http://wdtprs.com/blog/?wref=bif

AED likes this.