1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Conference in west Virginia

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

BrianK and Praetorian were planning on attending a Catholic conference the last weekend in September, I think.

Were you guys able to attend? Did you see each other? Any plan of action discussed?:coffee:

Safe in the Barque of Peter!

BrianK and gracia like this.
  2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

No, it is the last week in October :)
    Anyone else who is going is welcome to say hello if they wish.
    I would love to meet some of the forum members.

AED, BrianK, Mac and 1 other person like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Is it still open?wish I could go but not sure I can make it happen. Is there a website?

4. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I am not sure if it is full by now. I would imagine so, but I can't say for certain.
    Here is a link:
    https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/register-catholic-identity-conference-2017

Bishop Schneider is saying the Mass! I am actually more excited about that than the speakers :)
    The whole thing should be amazing though.

gracia, Carol55 and BrianK like this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

There is a Fatima conference in Dubuque, IA on Oct. 14 that I am planning on attending, if I can get someone to switch shifts for me at work. Please say a prayer for that.

gracia, AED and Carol55 like this.
  6. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

Don't let the "West Virginia" location deter you, it's only 5 minutes from Franciscan University of Steubenville.

gracia and AED like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

It sounds WONDERFUL. Especially Bishop Schneider saying Mass.
    thanks for the info. Probably can't go but I can dream. :whistle:

BrianK likes this.
  8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Sorry you probably cannot go. :(

Yes, I am especially excited to see Bishop Schneider. I am sure he is a very important man in these times. I don't know for sure but the conference is the type of thing that might be posted on the Fatima Center Youtube channel afterwards.

BrianK and AED like this.