1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Concussion

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Heidi, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I would like some prayers, please! I slammed my head in my car door and got a concussion! I am having headaches and dizziness, and I can't do anything. I'm not even supposed to read, so I won't be able to see your responses for awhile.

Thank you!

Heidi

2. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Bless you, Heidi, will be praying for you today.
    Blessings.

Carol55 likes this.
  3. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

That sounds awful Heidi.
    Prayers going up.

4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Heidi, Wow, I'm very sorry to hear this. I will be praying that you heal completely and very quickly. I know that your family needs you greatly.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Bless you Heidi, so many children1 So many responsibilties !! Very much with you in prayer Such a good person, bless you

Carol55 likes this.
  6. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Prayers for you, Heidi, that God may take your pain from you and calm your busy mother's heart.

Maybe God is asking your big family to give you their loving care and attention, nurturing and growing virtue in them along the way.

sterph and Carol55 like this.
  7. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

You are in my prayers, Heidi!

Carol55 likes this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

Prayers up Heidi!

And as many of you know, I had planned to attend the Catholic Identity Conference in Weirton WV this weekend with Praetorian, who was driving down from Maine to join me. I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning, but unfortunately his dad had a fall yesterday and hit his head and Praetorian had to take him to the ER. He had originally planned to drive down here to PA yesterday but had to postpone till today. Well today his dad needed further evaluation (hopefully no concussion!) so he had to cancel his trip altogether. Please keep Praetorian and his parents in your prayers this weekend too. (I'll still be attending the conference but only after I give a pro life talk tomorrow morning.)

9. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

Our Father,
    I pray for healing for Heidi, Praetorian's Dad and for the needs of all my Comrades in Faith wherever they may be.
    In Jesus' Holy Name I Pray. AMEN!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

HeavenlyHosts and Katfalls like this.
  10. Mario

Mario Powers

Amen!

Pour forth your healing graces, Jesus!

Mac likes this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

Mercy, O Lord! And may Praetorian obtain a refund because of the extraordinary circumstances! Bring us back the news, Brian!:)

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

12. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

I'm so sorry to hear this, especially since I know you and Praetorian had these plans for awhile. Praetorian's dad is also in my prayers as are you, Brian, for a successful pro life talk and conference! You are an inspiration.

13. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Hi Heidi - Some time ago I had a fall, got concussion, hit my head real hard. Doc told me to drink lots of water and in a number of weeks it would pass. Concussion is where the brain rocks inside your scull. I shalll remember you and Praetorians dad at Holy Mass tomorrow. Peace and joy.

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Hedi, don't do that, it hurts!!! Keeping you in prayer.

15. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Praying for you and Praetorians Dad

16. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Praying for you at Mass this morning Heidi, head injuries are nothing to mess with. God bless.

17. AED

AED Powers

This is terrible. Praying right now!!!!