Conchita on Irish tv

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Glenn, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Can anyone tell me anything about this footage of Conchita on an Irish tv show ? (name of the show, interviewer, year ? )

Torrentum likes this.
  2. John Walsh

John Walsh New Member

The show is the late late show interviewer is Gay Byrne not sure what year

3. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Thanks John, that's two pieces of the puzzle solved. It looks like early 1970's.

4. Indy

Indy Praying

I believe the late late show is the longest running chat show in the world and Gay Byrne is a mega star of TV in Ireland. My mother wouldn't have a bad word said about him ever.

I grew up with the Late Late show on TV every Friday night. i would love to know the year because I think it is very significant to why Conchita was on Iriah TV. My guess it was just before a great falling away from the faith.

“Many cardinals, many bishops, and many priests are following the road to perdition.”

Beth B likes this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I am guessing that since she was married in 1973, and she mentions two children with her, its probably mid to late seventies.

6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

They mention Conchita has 3 children on the Video. Then there is a part of a Video interview at the end where they mention this Irish interview was 20 years earlier. If you can find out when the later Video was made and deduct 20 years. Bingo.