1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Communion on the tongue

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Torrentum, Apr 27, 2015.

?

How do you receive:

1. Hand

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Tongue

37 vote(s)
    88.1%
  1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I have read all sorts of things about the masons and their desire to extinguish the light of Christ in the world.
    I don't know what to make of these 33 edicts against the Church. Indeed as others have said, it is chilling how much has already been imposed on us.

Has anyone ever heard of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It was published back in the 1920s and apparently discussed in the House of Commons back then. It is a similar type of plan of attack on Christianity.

The one so called edict I would question is the one about Hosts being sent for use at black masses; because I have read that the 33rd degree (or whatever they call it) of masons have a red mass (equally satanic). It is purportedly conducted by the bishops who are in that secret society which has been condemned by Rome, and Catholics are not allowed to join. We know of course many do. Once again like the gays, who listens to the Pope. Or should I say who puts loyalty to God before loyalty to man these days.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

I have found this a bit myself. I receive on the tongue when going to daily Mass (my preference) during my lunch at a different Parish but at my own, I find so few receive that way and being in the choir, one of the ladies has clearly seemed uncomfortable with giving it on my tongue.

3. Virtue

Virtue Angels

This is going to sound harsh, (but is not aimed at anyone in particular because I only skimmed the thread), but I think that if an extraordinary minister is unwilling to give Communion on the tongue, then they are unfit to be a minister of the Eucharist. This was the standard practice for centuries and is still preferred. So, if they are uncomfortable, they need to get over it. I am not going to compromise the way that I am best able to revere Christ because someone is squeamish. Unfortunately, I have encountered plenty of priests who are squeamish about it as well.

Light, AED, Booklady and 1 other person like this.
  4. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Frankly, I have to agree Virtue. The other factor is when possible, talk to the extraordinary minister.

Virtue and AED like this.
  5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua