1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Collapse of civilzation

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 7, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Sociologist and Historian Dr. Carle Zimmerman in his book, “Family and Civilization,” a scholarly work based on evidence from history, sociology, and science reviewing the decline of multiple civilizations and empires throughout recorded history,

This research showed conclusively that there is a definite pattern to the rise and fall of every great nation, empire, and civilization. The author asserts that the very same patterns appear in every single case, without fail or significant variance—and one key factor in every civilization is the role played by men in their families.

According to this research, eight specific patterns of domestic behavior have signaled the downward spiral and imminent demise of every culture:
    • Marriage lost its sacredness; it was frequently broken by divorce.
    • Traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony was lost. Alternate forms and definitions of marriage arose, and traditional marriage vows were replaced by individual marriage contracts.
    • Feminist movements appeared, and women lost interest in child bearing and mothering, preferring to pursue power and influence.
    • Public disrespect for parents and authority in general increased.
    • Juvenile delinquency, promiscuity, and rebellion accelerated
    • People with traditional marriages refused to accept family responsibilities.
    • Desire for and acceptance of adultery grew.
    • Increased tolerance for sexual perversions of all kinds, particularly homosexuality, with a resultant increase in sex-related crimes.
    Amazing - written in 1947!

Jeanne, BrianK, Dolours and 4 others like this.
  2. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Exactly. I've read that before. As usual, history repeats itself... (n)

3. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

How long does it take to collapse after all of that starts?

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It can take decades --- but we are well down the road.

I was googling 'collapse of civilization' in the 1990s ---

Just think if we had no electricity what would happen?

How close are we to collapse is open to debate but Europe is weakening and militant Islam is getting stronger -- one day they will be stronger than us.

And if they were to conquer -- persecution of Christians would follow but we would also see and end to abortion and abominable marriages --

God will end perversion and abortion in one way or another.

Julia, Jeanne and Dolours like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I notice lately.. perhaps it is my imagination ..that the internet seems a bit wobbly..coming and going.

6. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

I've noticed "things seem to come & go" too. I'd like to think it's just more folks on-line 'cause it's Winter and less other things to do?
    GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!