1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas morning breakfast

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by PotatoSack, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

Ah, maple syrup! Nothing like the real McCoy! We buy local and I'm always tempted to tap my own trees...:coffee:

Safe in the Father's Arms!

PotatoSack and Beth B like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

And that address is???????

3. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Your more than welcome to come to Nashville and break bread...just watch your fingers though...we're like a bunch of devouring piranha's. :LOL:(y):eek:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Hahaha....I could hold my own...I'm from a pretty big bunch myself...had to do that grab and run routine while growing up :)

PotatoSack likes this.
  5. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

wow...everyone's Christmas mornings and dinners sound great!! From American southern cooking to some meals from the UK...it all sounds yummy! It seems we have some talented cooks here on the forum too!

Growing up it was all about the dinner at our house. It was always turkey until the last 5 years or so, when we have had roast beef / prime rib. I have cooked it a few times and it came out good. I can actually hold my own in the kitchen ;) This year I was thinking of actually doing something for breakfast, like an egg casserole or something like that. You guys have given me some great ideas and food for thought :p

But, keep them coming...what else do people eat for Christmas meals??

Beth B likes this.
  6. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

Christmas breakfast is something that has never been a "big deal" in my six + decades of memory either. Much of what has been described here was the usual Sunday "After Mass" fare that my Old Mom would produce weekly :)
    Christmas Dinner, however, was the Big Deal on The Blessed Day when I was young. I Thank God that I grew up in the Mom/Dad at Home Family of Yesteryear! .... I pray for those that did/do not have that privilege!!:( In my elder years when I have found myself alone on Christmas ... I never feel alone!! I know as a Christian I am never alone. On Christmas, I have my fond memories of Christmas Past and as long as there is electricity, I have my Christmas Music-n-DVDs where Christmas-n-Jesus-n-Friends are present ..... and Phone Calls .....

As Tiny Tim said: "GOD BLESS US .... EVERYONE!!!" .. :LOL: .... & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    RoryRory likes this.