ChristMas Message from God the Father at Holy Love.

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Xavier, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Date: May 10, 1998

Our Lady is here as the Sorrowful Mother. She says: "Praise be Jesus. Pray with Me now for all those considering abortion in this present moment." "Dear children, just as you suffer because you are unprotected from this wind [the winds were 35 mph as we prayed outside], so My unborn children suffer because they are unprotected in the womb. Please understand that I suffer, with every aborted child, the pain and the loss of life and love. My suffering is in My soul, and I grieve for them. Dear children, legal abortion is a greater threat to your country than any war, natural tribulation [storms, floods, tornadoes, etc.], or pestilence. Please pray that consciences are convicted of this. Today, I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Date: June 6, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. She says: "Praise be Jesus. Let us pray now for the victory of the United Hearts." "Dear children, every moment decisions are made in favor of abortion, in favor of apostasy, and in favor of war, for there is much error in hearts. I have come to console you and to bring you My peace, just as you console Me with your prayers and with your lives of Holy Love. Dear children, I want to be the path of light before all nations, that they may see the error of their ways and follow into My Heart of Holy Love. Pray for this. Tonight, I am blessing you with My Motherly Blessing."

Date: June 8, 1998

The following message was given in several parts during the course of the day, June 8, 1998. Our Lady comes as Our Lady of Fatima. She says: "All praise be to Jesus. My daughter, once again I come to you, asking your efforts on My behalf. I invite all of My apostolates to unite in the Refuge of My Heart. This Immaculate Refuge holds no favor of one over the other. Find your oneness in My call to you. Begin an international effort to put a stop to the atrocity of abortion. I invite you, especially on First Saturdays of the month, to come together. Pray as one family of believers for an end to legalized abortion. I will pray with you; and I will stay with you, blessing your efforts in hearts and in the world. Place your trust in Me." She leaves. She returns. "Individuals, as well as whole groups, are invited into this effort. When sacrifice is added to prayers, it is twice as strong." She leaves. "All in praise of Jesus, My King." Our Lady comes as Our Lady of Grace. She says: "Praise be Jesus, living and true God." "My angel, do not be dismayed by the familiar tone of My call when I ask for First Saturdays against abortion. While I have often asked and pleaded for prayers to end abortion, now My plea is most urgent. I will state the reasons." 1. "Abortion is a stench in the nostrils of God. It is the sin amongst all others that is pulling the Arm of Justice down upon the world." 2. "The thin hair that unites the world to God is comprised of many Rosaries, many sacrifices. Therefore, see that it is by your efforts and My grace, the Arm of Justice is withheld." 3. "The nation that renounces the sin of legalized abortion will be sheltered in My Heart during the period of chastisement. Evil influences will be defeated within her midst." 4. "Abortion is a hideous sin against the law of love." "There are more, many more reasons for My request; but these are the ones I ask you to make known. I am blessing you."

Date: June 20, 1998

Our Lady comes as Refuge of Holy Love. There are white tear drops on Her Heart. I am not told what they mean. She says: "Praise be Jesus. My angel, I come to confide to you what must be made known. More of My priest sons need to address the sin of abortion from the pulpit. They must not confuse politics with sin. The world has made this sin a political issue. It is not a policy or law in God's Eyes. It is a sin. Further, it is a sin against creation itself. It is a sin that stirs the Heart of Justice to overflowing." "Today, I come to you on the Feast of My Immaculate Heart to invite you to see that abortions occur in every present moment - piercing and offending Our United Hearts mercilessly." "When you pray, wrap your prayers in love that the wounds of Our Hearts will be soothed. God will not forsake you in your needs. Pray that priests have a greater understanding of this evil and that their hearts be uncompromised in speaking against it." "Today, and always, I am blessing you."

2. Xavier

Date: August 9, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. She says: "Praise be Jesus. Pray with Me now, dear children, for all those considering abortion in the present moment." "My dear children, I will tell you why it is important to have Holy Love in your hearts in the present moment. What is in your heart, My dear children, governs and directs your free will. Therefore, if your heart is full of Holy Love, your thoughts, words, and deeds will be loving and pleasing to God. It is the amount and degree of love in your hearts that determines the worthiness of all your actions, your sacrifices, and prayers. Today, I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Date: September 12, 1998

Our Lady comes as Refuge of Holy Love. She says: "Praise be to Jesus, King and Creator. Thank you for answering My call to be here today, My dear children. Pray with Me now for all the unborn. Once again I am with you to prepare hearts for My Son's return. If each heart is prepared, then all people and all nations will be prepared. I am preparing you in and through Holy Love. It is Satan who would have you primed in fear and confusion. There is no place to hide from God. But, if you are living in Holy Love in the present moment, you are ready. It is in this way that you are living in the light of the Divine Will of the Eternal Father. This is the sum total of the preparation you need." "Key to the future of your country and all nations is the treatment of the unborn. God has stepped back and is watching in merciful love. The Rosary is the weapon against this and every evil. Please employ it. When you pray against abortion, have love in your hearts for these precious little lives that are being snuffed out." "Praying, sacrificing, and living in Holy Love are all you can and need to do now. Fear, worldly preparations, and panic are from Satan. If I choose you to store food for others, you will know. But no one is being asked to store up worldly goods for self alone. Holy Love assists all others first and foremost, leaving self to last." "Focus on the truth and not the imaginary. The truth is Scripture and the deposit of faith in My Son's Church. Use the sacraments to gird yourselves with strength. Believe in the grace of the present moment. Discover this grace by living in Holy Love." Jesus is now with Blessed Mother. Their Hearts are exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Dear children, this is the moment that you must realize your conversion through Holy Love. It is in this way that I can lead you to My Son, and through the Divine Will you will live in the New Jerusalem in the present moment." The United Hearts Blessing is given.

Date: September 13, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love, but She has a large sword in Her Heart. She says: "Praise be Jesus. Pray with Me now, dear children, for those who are considering abortion in their hearts today. Dear children, understand that I weep for the lack of love in hearts, for the unconverted, those who have heard My message, but refuse to accept it in their hearts. Today, I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Date: September 15, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Our Lady of Sorrows. She has a pink light around Her. She says: "Praise be Jesus." A private message is given. Then She says: "Ask the people to pray every day against abortion, for it is the sin that most grieves the Heart of My Divine Son." Our Lady blesses us. Our Lady comes as Our Lady of Sorrows. "Please understand, My daughter, that the reason hearts are divided today is because people no longer know the difference between good and evil. The line that was once clear has become clouded by compromise. Consciences have not been well-formed in the truth, but have chosen their own way. I have come to you to help people see that any transgression against Holy Love is a sin. Yes, sin is very much alive today, though Satan would have you think otherwise. Holy Love is the way to reform your consciences and start over on the right path. All in praise of Jesus."

3. Xavier

Date: October 11, 1998

Our Lady is here as Our Lady of Fatima. She says: "I am Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary. I come in praise of Jesus, My Son. My dear children, pray with Me now for all those who consider abortion." "Dear children, today I come to you as Queen of the Holy Rosary, for I desire that you understand deep in your hearts that through the Rosary, evil can be conquered. Dear children, when you pray the Rosary, I am with you, holding your hand, preventing any misfortune from overpowering you." "I desire, My dear children, that you pray the Rosary often for an end to legalized abortion, for it is a great sin that pierces the Heart of My Son. I weep for those who submit their souls to such evil." "Continue to pray for peace in all hearts. Peace will only come when you detach yourselves from all that is worldly, and make My Son the center of your lives." "Dear children, today I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Date: October 19, 1998 – Message from Jesus

"With what whimsy and compromise people abandon the truth. This happened before, during the Nazi Holocaust. Innocent lives were taken for the false promises of a greater good. Today, the innocents are being sacrificed in the womb. The Nazi regime was brought to defeat. So, I tell you, will every country that embraces legalized abortion be brought to their knees."

Date: November 8, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. She says: "Praise be Jesus." "Dear children, thank you for drawing together in prayer against this great abomination of abortion. The depth of dignity with which a nation treats its most vulnerable citizens will determine the type and depth of justice visited upon it. I have, I am, and I will continue to lead you in holiness through the message of Holy Love. I am blessing you." Date: February 14, 1999 Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. "I am Jesus, born Incarnate. Understand, in this hour of decision which weighs upon the world that I hold in contempt those who do not seek My Mercy for this sin of abortion. It is those who could reverse this decision and do nothing that are most in need of My Mercy." Jesus blessed us.

Date: March 14, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be Jesus." Jesus: "I am Jesus, born Incarnate. Once again I come seeking your holiness, and through your holiness, your prayers against the evil of abortion. It is this evil alone which will chart the future of every nation. This evil is a loadstone around the neck of humanity. Continue to pray with Me against this evil." The United Hearts Blessing is given.

4. Xavier

Date: April 27, 1999

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Come into My Divine Love. Today, I have come to help you understand the virtue of prayer. Just as the sunbeam shines down from Heaven and invites the flower to open and bloom, so every inspiration to pray is an invitation - a call - from My Divine Love to prayer. So often My invitations go unanswered, for Satan opposes prayer more than any other good. Look at the world around you. Everywhere that prayer has been discouraged, evil has taken over. In families the adversary has been able to divide, for few families pray together. In schools where prayer was banned, you now have drugs and violence. In government bodies instead of prayer you have legalized abortion. Even here in this mission where prayer is the mainstay, you are feared by some and others look askance at you. The ones who come often and support the prayer effort should be commended for their perseverance and fortitude." "Every prayer makes a difference in the world and in the balance between good and evil. The prayer that rises out of a heart full of Holy Love is most worthy. This type of prayer unites, converts, changes people and events, sanctifies and makes whole." "A life of prayer is indeed itself a mission. It is a call from Divine Love."

Date: May 9, 1999

Blessed Mother is here as Sorrowful Mother. Jesus is here as the Sacred Heart. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be Jesus." A personal message was given. Blessed Mother is asking us to pray with Her for all those considering abortion today. Jesus: "My brothers and sisters. This day is highlighted by the evil that remains in hearts, the evil that dictates abortion. We must continue to pray together for an end to this evil, and that it be replaced by Holy Love in every heart. You see the course that your country has chosen. It is a sad course, one not of victory but of defeat in the eyes of God. This is why I call you together to pray on May 31st. Pray for all mothers today, that they realize the greatness of their call." "We're extending to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: June 13, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with their Hearts exposed. St. Anthony is also here. Blessed Mother and St. Anthony say: "Praise be Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Today, I come to ask your continued prayers against this evil of abortion. Once again I reveal to you that this is the single sin against My Sacred Heart which calls down My wrath upon humanity. In your hearts repent of this sin, for the sake of all humanity. Remember that prayers can change the course of events, and the course of people's thoughts and hearts - even the future of the world. We extend to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: July 11, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be Jesus." Jesus: "I am Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, today I invite you to ponder the sin of abortion, which is the ultimate sign of self love - self love that is spilled out of hearts and into the world. Let your hearts be centered upon love of God and neighbor. In this way I can flood your hearts with the virtues and graces I desire you to have and lead you to salvation. The more you empty yourselves of self-centeredness, the more I am able to fill you with My virtue and grace." The United Hearts Blessing is given.

Date: August 5, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here in white. There are hundreds of angels all around them, and all around the Lake of Angels. Blessed Mother says: "Praised be Jesus." Maureen wishes Her "Happy Birthday". She nods. [According to some mystics, this is the biological birthday of Our Lady.] A personal message was given. Jesus: "I am Divine Love - Divine Mercy - Jesus, born Incarnate. Today I tell you, My Heart is doubly pierced by the twin thorns of apathy and compromise. These evils pervade every walk of life. They are present in every nation. It is through the spirits of compromise and apathy [that] vocations have been laid to waste. Abortion has been accepted. Birth control is not challenged. The Ten Commandments are accepted as suggestions. Governments have legislated moral issues. Holy Love has been replaced by selfish love." "Here, today, I have sent My Mother with the solution. Through My Mother, I have shown you the way to span the abyss between Heaven and earth. I have given you the means with which each soul can be reconciled to his Creator. It is Holy Love. How easy it sounds. Love God above all else and your neighbor as yourself. How few pursue it, even though I commanded all humanity to do so when I walked the earth." "Surrender to Me and to Holy Love. With your will, come to Me. Each 'yes' you give Me changes the world forever. Do not deny Me your love, for I have loved you through all eternity. I am ready to bless your efforts." "My Merciful Arms remain yet extended. But it is past time for earth to be reconciled with her Creator. Your prayers, My children, My dear brothers and sisters, extend the hour of My Mercy, and can still change events in the future. But you must pray with hearts steeped in Holy Love. Today We are extending to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: September 5, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. They come out of a bright light. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be Jesus." Jesus: "Today I will pray over the people." He extends His Hands out over the crowd. "My sister, you must take this down for the people who come today. I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Today as My Mother and I appear to you, the shopping malls are crowded, the sports arenas packed with fans, the television sets blaring. Few come here, for it is more difficult to believe than to disbelieve. If the soul chooses belief, that means he must take strides in personal holiness, for the message of Holy Love dictates this. The message of Holy Love is not just for the intellectual or the elite, but it is for everyone. It is simplicity itself - stripping away pretense and false virtue and baring the heart, as it is, before God - loving or non-loving. Do not be surprised, then, when the mission of Holy Love incites controversy and contempt. It is a Gospel message. When I spoke it Myself, two thousand years ago, the reaction was much the same." "The Holy Love mission is in the world here, today, for it is the solution to abortion, apostasy, and war. It is the bridge souls must traverse to be reconciled with their Creator. Today I come to challenge the weak, the lukewarm, and the doubters. Live the message of Holy Love! Try it on as a new garment. Your lives will change." "In the world I am establishing the Confraternity of the United Hearts. The United Hearts are victorious here today in the hearts of those who believe. These are the hearts of the people who dwell in My Mother's Heart through Holy Love, and thus have been drawn into Our United Hearts. Through love you are part of the army of love that will liberate the world from sin." "My brothers and sisters, you represent here a cross section of America. I am asking you today to conform your wills to the Will of Almighty God. Live in the present in love, for it is only through conformity to God's Will through the Holy Love message that you will prosper any good. It is lack of love in hearts that perpetuates disease, war, and famine in the world. I am asking you now, in this present moment, to let your hearts be one with Our United Hearts - through this law of Holy Love. Today, We will extend to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: September 6, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Blessed Mother says: "Praised be Jesus." Jesus: "I am Jesus, born Incarnate. Please thank each one of My brothers and sisters on My behalf, for their efforts in this anti-abortion campaign." "Know and understand for certain: The future of your country is NOT dependent upon the stock market, weaponry, foreign trade, crops or any of these things, BUT ON THE TREATMENT OF THE UNBORN. You will please make this known." "We extend to you tonight the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: September 15, 1999

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Their Hearts are exposed. Blessed Mother has the swords in Hers, while Jesus has the crown of thorns around his. Blessed Mother says: "Praised be Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Continue to pray, My brothers and sisters, that hearts accept this message of Holy Love and begin to live it with hearts that are open and full of your 'yes'." "Surrender, surrender to Holy Love and then you will have the solution to all of earth's woes, an end to abortion, an end to war, an end to apostasy. You will have the New Jerusalem on earth. Your prayers, My brothers and sisters, are as a soothing balm to Our Sorrowing Hearts. Tonight We extend to you the Blessing of the United Hearts."

5. Xavier

Date: October 7, 1999

Our Lady is here as Our Lady of Fatima. She says: "Praise be to Jesus." "My dear Missionary Servants, your prayers are important to Me. When you pray you are balancing the scale between good and evil, and I am drawing you into My Heart. But please understand, My dear children, that as each prayer is important, the chain on the rosary that holds the beads together is the Holy Love in your hearts. My little children, come closer to Me through your prayers. Help Me to change the world and to bring an end to the abomination of abortion. Tonight, My dear children, I'm blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Date: October 10, 1999

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, every soul is created to live in the Divine Will, the Kingdom of Divine Love. Abortion is the greatest sign in your midst that it is self love that obstructs the path of the Divine Will of God. Pray that all these evils are overcome in every heart and every life. I'm blessing you."

Date: December 4, 1999

"Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Blessed Mother says: "Praised be Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, when you are united in prayer against this evil of abortion, your prayers make the difference between life or death for many babies. Your prayers make the difference between salvation and damnation for many souls. And they [your prayers] are the protection of this property. Tonight, My dear children, We're extending to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

6. Xavier

Date: January 22, 2000

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Their Hearts are exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Praised be Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, pray against the spirit of apathy, which has taken over many hearts and numbed the conscience of the world. It is because of the spirit of apathy that abortion has been legalized, that people do not believe in miracles such as My Mother coming to you, and My words concerning Divine Love. Tonight We bless you as you pray with the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: February 13, 2000

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, today I have come to invite you to choose life by merit of the Holy Love in your heart. The deeper you love, the deeper your conviction. Let the love in your heart overflow into the world around you and obliterate the evil of abortion. Today I'm extending to you My Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: May 14, 2000

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Our Lady is the Sorrowful Mother with the seven swords in Her Heart. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, My Mother remains at the foot of the Cross today as She witnesses birth control, abortion, and every sort of assault on human dignity. Your prayers are consoling Her." "Today We are blessing you with the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

7. Xavier

Date: September 2, 2000

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, please understand that the greatest holocaust of all times is taking place today in the world. It is abortion. Further, you must know that the father of all lies, Satan, is the instigator and supporter of this silent holocaust. It is only through prayer and sacrifice the battle will be won. Therefore, persevere in Holy and Divine Love. I'm extending to you tonight the Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: September 11, 2000

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with Their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, My passion continues today in the form of every murder that is committed, every abortion that is performed. It continues in all those who scorn the Christian ideal of Holy Love. And so I invite you tonight to remember Me as I remembered you in My Passion. Remember Me in this present moment. My dear children, tonight I'm blessing you with the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: October 5, 2000

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here. Our Lady says: "All praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Today I come to address each one and all for I have called each one from the womb to be apostles of Holy Love. Each part makes up the whole. And so, have firm conviction in your heart that you, as apostles of love, have a grave responsibility before you. Not only did you inherit a citizenship in Heaven by merit of My Precious Blood, you are also citizens of this country in this present moment. As such, you have a civic responsibility which must coincide with your apostleship of Holy Love." "No one can claim to be My friend who votes in favor of the grave sin of abortion. Therefore, be educated when you vote as to whom you are giving power. The battle lines have been drawn and the choices have been made clear. Satan seeks the destruction of your country and wants you to elect his candidates who would perpetuate abortion." "Solemnly I tell you, the cup of My Justice already overflows for choices that have been already made. Only My Mother's Sorrowing Immaculate Heart holds back the arm of vindication. Therefore, as My apostles, do not allow the abomination of abortion to continue. Make certain your precious vote moves against Satan's kingdom, and for life. For I tell you, your vote is not only cast on earth, but in My Heart - the final Judge of your eternity." "Please understand many nations have fallen from power because the soul of the nation became decadent. Your country is already slipping militarily from prominence. This will continue and spread to the economic system if evil is not overturned in this election that is upcoming. Therefore, make it your duty to pray that God's Will be done in this election." "We're extending to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: October 6, 2000

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, abortion is a symptom of Satan's presence in hearts in the world. If he is present in hearts, then he is also present in the world around you. Therefore I have come to request that you make your hearts vessels of Holy and Divine Love, thus weakening Satan's kingdom in the world. Tonight I'm extending to you the Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: October 7, 2000 * Conclusion of Twenty-four Prayer Vigil against Abortion * Final Days of Week of Prayer and Fasting against Abortion* Conclusion of 5-day Chaplet Novena for Holy Father's Intentions * Consecration Renewal in Union with Holy Father's Entrustment of the World and Millenium to the Immaculate Heart of Mary Jesus and Blessed Mother are here all in white. Beams of light radiated from Their Hearts, and there is a large rosary framing Them. Blessed Mother says:

"All praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, We have come from Heaven to thank you for your concerted effort in prayer over this last week. It is through the Rosary you will be bound closely to the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. And it is through the Rosary you will be led deeper into Divine Love. Always remember, My brothers and sisters, that prayer changes things. Tonight We are extending to you the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

8. Xavier

October 13, 2000

Jesus and St. John Vianney are here. St. John says, "All praise be to Jesus." Jesus now disappears. St. John continues, "My brothers and sisters, a vocation is given at the time of conception. Thousands upon thousands of vocations have been lost because of the sin of abortion. Other vocations, even prelates, have lost their vocations because of their devotion to the world, the flesh, and the devil. You, my brothers and sisters must pray always that the vocations that are given at the time of conception grow to fruition under the mantle of our Most Blessed Mother. I'm extending to you my priestly blessing."

Date: October 22, 2000 [Our Lady asked that we pray today for the intention that God's Will be done in the upcoming election] Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, if you are cooperating with the grace given at this site and through this mission, your consciences will be formed in the truth of Holy Love. If your consciences are thus formed, so too shall your opinions be formed in truth and love. Then you will see that the only issue of account in this election which is upcoming is that of abortion. And if your conscience is formed in truth, you will realize that there is only one vote that you can cast and that is for life. I'm extending to you My Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: October 30, 2000

Jesus comes with His Heart exposed. He says, "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." He has with Him Kateri Tekawitha. She says, "Praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "In her day, this Indian maiden had to stand up against pagan practices in a pagan society. This took much courage and conviction of heart." "Today, I am beseeching all who are listening to stand with the same courage and conviction against abortion in this upcoming election. Abortion is paganistic. It has nothing to do with the law of love that I gave you - love God above all else and your neighbor as yourself. No - only a compromised heart and a false conscience could believe otherwise. Therefore, be certain that in this election you will be voting for or against sin." "I have told you that what is in hearts is also in the world around you. That is how the conscience of the people becomes the conscience or heart of the whole nation, through its elected officials. If the legislators are morally corrupt, the laws will follow suit." "You should not vote for economic security that can only come to you through God's favor anyway. Let your choice embrace righteousness and My favor will rest upon you." "Often Satan hides the truth from you and deceives you so that you cannot tell right from wrong. Today, I have laid bare the truth. Choose it."

Date: November 5, 2000

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with Their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says: "All praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. The message I have imparted to you - the mission I have given you - impose a spirituality which dictates the moral issues you should support in any election. Therefore, see that the Commandments of love dictate that you support life." "I have come to solemnly repeat to you that America stands at a crossroads. One path leads to Mercy, and the other Justice. The choice will be deliberate and decided in the upcoming election." "Yours is a nation given many graces, bountiful resources, and immense opportunities. Yet it as a whole has regurgitated much of what God has given in His generosity in its decision to execute it's own young." "For 100 years the cup of My Justice has been spilling over. It is only through the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of My Mother it has been stopped. Do not add further insult to Our Hearts already wounded by so many assaults." "My brothers and sisters, I desire that your nation be a sign to all nations, as one who has changed its stand on abortion. Therefore, when you go to the polls this week do not vote according to political party or personality or stance on economy, but look at how each candidate stands on life. Choose life and you will choose great favors upon your nation." "America! Do not be indifferent to Heaven's plea. Vote for life for this is the only path of grace left open to you." "We extend to you today the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: December 12, 2000

Our Lady comes as Our Lady of Guadalupe. She says, "All praise be to Jesus. I have come to you today vested under this title as I came hundreds of years ago, to put an end to the pagan sacrifice of human life. If your country would lead the world out of the darkness of abortion, God would bless it and show His Favor upon it. Once again your nation would regain prestige as a just and righteous nation under God - a leader to be trusted amongst all nations." "Partial reversal of this heinous practice of abortion is a compromise, just as a person cannot surrender part of his heart to God and give the other part over to mortal sin. Therefore, never be satisfied with half measures." "The wind of change is blowing across the face of the world. But like so many compromises it will not be recognized at first for what it is." "Did you enjoy the light show this morning at My Shrine?" [Just after midnight.] Maureen: "Yes."

"The celestial lights were a sign to you that I desire to illuminate every heart with the Flame of Holy Love. This little mission which was planted in your heart so many years ago is about to reach maturity." "My little daughter, understand how I long to fill each heart with the certainty of this message, for it is the fullness of salvation. Your mission will continue, but with renewed impetus. This message of love is the last and lasting truth the heart must embrace in order to attain salvation." "What grace was given last night was for believers, doubters, and unbelievers. As astounding as the celestial signs were, more astounding is the message of Holy and Divine Love. It is a lasting and enduring sign." "Please tell the people who come to the site today that My grace has not left them, nor has it left the property. When they are given miracles of grace, be it photographs, healings, or signs and wonders, it is a sign that My Son and I are present at this site and the message is real. Just as the statues take on human form, the message 'comes alive' when hearts surrender to it. Make this known." "My dear, dear children, I have come to tell you that in you and through you I am raising up a holy remnant of faithful, a remnant nation of souls consecrated to Holy and Divine Love." "Yesterday I poured out My Heart upon you. Today I tell you I am taking every supplication from all your hearts to Heaven with Me, and I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Note: Our Lady also indicated to Maureen that the next time She will appear and speak to all people and all nations will be at midnight between the Feast of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart in June of 2001. Jesus, of course, will continue to give monthly messages to all people and all nations.

9. Xavier

Some more recent Messages from God, the Father Almighty, in His Holy Love, on the necessity of combatting abortion, and the Blessings that would follow from outlawing it:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE – God the Father – “My children, be united now in a pro-life prayer effort – Expect the abortion issue to go to your Supreme Court – If your country (USA) overturns this pagan law, many blessings will rest upon your nation”
    https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...if-your-country-usa-overturns-this-pagan-law/

God the Father – “My Will is to hold this nation (USA) apart from any One World Order – That way it can be My Instrument of good, all over the world”
    https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...-be-my-instrument-of-good-all-over-the-world/

Serious Message – God the Father – “Children, I need every prayer towards the conversion of the heart of the world – I am calling you to unite in your conviction of the Truth of this (Holy Love) Ministry and to join in the prayer effort here – Pray for discernment”
    https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...nviction-of-the-truth-of-this-holy-love-mini/

Stern Message on Abuse of Authority – God the Father – “Your rash judgments have caused the loss of souls, discouraged prayers and overall weakened My efforts towards defeating evil in the world – Millions have been misled – This is not about power or money – It is, and always has been, about souls”
    https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...forts-towards-defeating-evil-in-the-world-mi/

10. Xavier

IMPORTANT MESSAGE – God the Father – “My children, be united now in a pro-life prayer effort – Expect the abortion issue to go to your Supreme Court – If your country (USA) overturns this pagan law, many blessings will rest upon your nation”
    MAY 17, 2019 / A SOUL

[​IMG]

Holy Love Ministry
    http://www.holylove.org

May 17, 2019

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

“My children, be united now in a pro-life prayer effort. Expect the abortion issue to go, once again, to your Supreme Court. Form an invisible, but effective, shield of prayer over the judges who will decide for or against this life-threatening issue. If your country* overturns this pagan law, many blessings will rest upon your nation.”

“I am present with you when you pray. Do not allow distractions to overpower your prayer effort. Within My Heart are the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary. There is no greater fortress on earth. Your prayer petitions are safe within My Heart. It is by your efforts in prayer and sacrifice the world can change. When you pray, focus on the power of My intercession. This is the way to overcome distractions which weaken your prayers.”

“Your unity in prayer is what can defeat the enemy in this issue of life within the womb and many other issues, as well.”

* U.S.A.

Read Philippians 2:1-2+

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

11. Xavier

God the Father – “My Will is to hold this nation (USA) apart from any One World Order – That way it can be My Instrument of good, all over the world”
    NOVEMBER 2, 2019 / A SOUL

Holy Love Ministry

November 2, 2019

[​IMG]

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

“Please understand, the only way that evil can succeed is to disguise good as evil. This is what is going on in your country* today. Every just and good effort of this President** is immediately countered with some conjured-up attempt to discredit him. This is a symptom of the way evil is working throughout the world.”

“My Will is to hold this nation apart from any One World Order. That way it can be My Instrument of good, all over the world. Politics is fast becoming Satan’s attempt to grasp control and to thwart My Will. He can only succeed through ambitious hearts. How much better it is to be ambitious for Heaven instead of any power on earth.”

* U.S.A.
    ** President Donald J. Trump.

Read Colossians 3:1-3+

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

For your discernment:

(2017) Special Commentary – Only the Catholic faith will save America – By a soul

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...e-catholic-faith-will-save-america-by-a-soul/

"Dear my brothers and sisters in Christ,

My heart is leading me to do this writing, because I want people to understand the bigger picture of what is happening to our country, America. I spoke about it in my recent writing, An Appeal To My Fellow Americans—40 Days (https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/an-appeal-to-my-fellow-americans-40-days/). However, I think that I need to write in further depth of what satan is trying to do right now, so people can understand better why there is such an urgency for prayer for peace for our country and the world. Because, it is one thing to pray generally for peace and it is an entirely different matter when people understand why they are praying for peace. My hope is by explaining what satan is doing, people’s prayers will be more effective, because they will pray more from the heart for peace. And hopefully, more people will pray, so Our Lady’s Plans can be achieved.

I do not watch television and I do not read much news. So, my understanding mainly comes from pondering heavenly messages and prayer. But, I know that many people do watch television and follow the news, and what they are witnessing is distressing—all the evil and daily violence. People wonder what is going on in the world…?

Please understand, my brothers and sisters, that satan right now is attacking our country, America, on two fronts—both internally and externally. The attacks on America are so vicious because of two reasons: 1) in order to achieve worldwide domination through the reign of the antichrist, America has to be brought down. A strong America would never accept the antichrist, so satan has to weaken America so much that it collapses and is ripe for takeover;"

12. Xavier

Serious Message – God the Father – “Children, I need every prayer towards the conversion of the heart of the world – I am calling you to unite in your conviction of the Truth of this (Holy Love) Ministry and to join in the prayer effort here – Pray for discernment”
    JULY 19, 2019 / A SOUL

Holy Love Ministry

July 19, 2019

“Children, I need every prayer towards the conversion of the heart of the world. You are living in a violent age – an age in which life is not respected in the womb or until natural death. Violence is too often the chosen solution to every conflict. The good are persecuted for being good.”

“I invite all Christians to reach maturity by a greater effort in discerning good versus evil. Recognize this Mission* as Heaven’s effort to bring the victory of good into the world. Satan recognizes the power of the prayer effort here.** That is why he opposes it so much. He continues in his efforts to discredit all that is offered here by using seemingly good people to do so. Pray to recognize that the prayers offered here are supporting the good efforts of worthy leaders.”

“I am calling you to unite in your conviction of the Truth of this Ministry*** and to join in the prayer effort here. Pray for discernment.”

* The ecumenical Mission of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
    ** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
    *** The ecumenical Ministry of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.

Read Jude 17-23+

Warnings and Exhortations

But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the Apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; they said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” It is these who set up divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And convince some, who doubt; save some, by snatching them out of the fire; on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

13. Xavier

Stern Message on Abuse of Authority – God the Father – “Your rash judgments have caused the loss of souls, discouraged prayers and overall weakened My efforts towards defeating evil in the world – Millions have been misled – This is not about power or money – It is, and always has been, about souls”
    OCTOBER 13, 2019 / A SOUL

Holy Love Ministry

October 13, 2019
    102nd Anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, Portugal

[​IMG]

“Children, decades ago, I sent the Holy Mother* to Fatima** with warnings and miracles. On this date, thousands witnessed the miracle of the sun. Yet, official ‘approvals’ were not quickly forthcoming. The time lapse between the event and the ‘approvals’ cost many lives and a world war.*** Here, at this site,**** it is much the same. Not only are there no ‘approvals’ but a phony investigation passed judgment on this ecumenical effort.***** I cannot remain silent about this in an attempt to placate those who are seated in positions of authority. Your rash judgments have caused the loss of souls, discouraged prayers and overall weakened My efforts towards defeating evil in the world. Millions have been misled. Yet, you sit behind your titles of authority and smugly dismiss all the graces offered here by My Hand.”

“I do not need any earthy ‘approval’ to continue My Work here. Those who rest their opinions on My Efforts at this site and in this Mission****** upon a hollow investigation by a biased ill-chosen few, will be responsible for all the souls who could have been saved through this Mission if it had been given the full support of those in power. This is not about power or money. It is, and always has been, about souls.”

* Blessed Virgin Mary.
    ** October 13, 1917 in Fatima, Portugal.
    *** 13 year time lapse (May13 – Oct 13, 1917 to Oct 1930) and World War II.
    **** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
    ***** See Message from Jesus dated November 13, 2009.
    ****** The ecumenical Mission of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.

Read Acts 5:38-39+

“So in the present case I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this undertaking is of men, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!”

Also see:
    Holy Love Ministries – Maranatha Spring and Shrine – North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA – Overview and Invitation
    https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...-ridgeville-ohio-usa-overview-and-invitation/

God the Father – “My next Apocalyptic Blessing will be (Monday) October 21st at the 7:00 p.m. Prayer Service”
    https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/20...y-october-21st-at-the-700-p-m-prayer-service/

See related messages:

November 13, 2009

Holy Love Ministries Response to Bishop’s decree of November 11, 2009

We, at Holy Love Ministries, have read and prayed over the most recent statement from the diocese. Maureen has taken it to Jesus and these are His comments:

[​IMG]

Jesus says:

“I am disappointed that My bishops and others within the Church take such an active role in opposing Heaven’s intervention, not only here but in many places in the world. Heaven intercedes on behalf of the salvation of souls, which should be the goal of everyone, especially within the Church.”

“In this Mission of Holy Love, I have opened the doors of Our United Hearts to all people – all nations. This is a gospel message – the fulfillment of the Ten Commandments. To say that there is a ‘Decree from God’, stating otherwise is a falsehood. A decree from God smacks of the Ten Commandments carved in stone on Mt. Sinai. God would not oppose a gospel message.”

“In this case, I am openly stating that the gift of discernment did not come into play when these Messages were summarily perused by the diocese. They were judged with one goal in mind – to discredit them. This has been the singular goal of this diocese from the beginning – to close the Ministry down. The bigger the Ministry has grown, the more determined the diocese has grown in its goal to destroy it.”

“So I do not accept this statement and I do not hold the laity to accept it. I charge the laity with the obligation to come and to pray here. Feel for yourself the action of the Holy Spirit within your own heart. Did I not tell you – ‘Wherever two or more are gathered in My Name – there am I with you’ (Mt 18:19-20). Is this not supernatural? Come and feel for yourselves the abundance of graces offered here. Do not be put off by sweeping statements by those who seek our demise.”

“I have given you this Mission during these times to protect the Tradition of Faith at a time when tradition and faith itself are under attack. Let no one – no matter authority or title – discourage you from praying here.”

The Ministry is ecumenical. It is not under diocesan authority. We maintain the right to propagate these Messages.

November 13, 2009
    Friday – For all those falsely accused within society, governments and within Church circles; that all calumnies are exposed by truth.

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says:

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My brothers and sisters, tonight confusion may have entered your hearts concerning certain statements from the diocese. I have come to ask you some questions to help you to think like citizens of Heaven, not of earth.”

“Does it not say in Scripture, ‘You should not stifle the Spirit’ (1 Thess 5:19). Did I not state in Scripture, ‘Where two or more are gathered in prayer, there I am in their midst (Mt 18:20).”

“My brothers and sisters, you must not place OFFICE and AUTHORITY and TITLE above the TRUTH.”

“Tonight I am blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love.”

14. Xavier

An Important and Encouraging Message – God the Father – “It is My ongoing call to My Remnant Faithful to stand always for the Truth, especially in a public forum – You are My Mouth in the world today”
    JANUARY 16, 2020

Holy Love Ministry

January 16, 2020

[​IMG]

“When the soul betrays the Truth, Satan promotes his plans and leads the soul away from My Divine Will. When the evil one takes right reason out of one heart, he is able to confuse many hearts. Satan knows the plans God has for each soul and is able to weave his way into God’s Will for each one by attacking the Truth.”

“The more influence the soul has upon others, the more devious Satan’s attacks are. His attacks are not recognizable by the general public. Therefore, people who carry out bizarre agendas are not regarded as under evil influence. Since they, themselves, believe that their plans are their own and not inspired by evil, they continue on their path of error without any conviction of conscience.”

“It is My ongoing call to My Remnant Faithful to stand always for the Truth, especially in a public forum. You, My Remnant, must be the Truth – the Truth of My Commandments, the Truth of honesty, the Truth of mankind’s responsibility before Me and to Me. These days, My Remnant is dwindling as it is more difficult to live in and to support the Truth. I will make certain you will always be given opportunities to be heard. You must be certain to use the opportunities I give you to influence unbelievers in the Truth. You are My Mouth in the world today.”

Read Ephesians 5:6-10+

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for it is because of these things that the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not associate with them, for once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.

Read Ephesians 6:12+

For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

15. Xavier

God the Father – “You must be aware, then, My children, that in many instances – business dealings – personal relationships alike – you are not dealing with the people involved, but with the principalities of darkness”
    JANUARY 17, 2020

Holy Love Ministry

January 17, 2020

[​IMG]

“You must be aware, then, My children, that in many instances – business dealings – personal relationships alike – you are not dealing with the people involved, but with the principalities of darkness which have taken charge by way of their influence. This is why you have the breakdown of governments and why false information has become the norm in the direction of many dealings. Trials in personal communications have affected the day-to-day events that used to be easily accomplished. Truth has been the victim.”

“Do not be afraid to question one another or to review the actions of others in light of what I’m telling you today. Take nothing for granted, but verify even the simplest details of any transaction. It is not that people deliberately misuse the present moment – most do not recognize Satan’s influence over them. Therein lies the problem.”

“You must be warriors of the Truth, holding high the standard of Truth.”

Read Ephesians 6:10-17+

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having fastened the belt of Truth around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the equipment of the gospel of peace; besides all these, taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the Evil One. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.