1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Charlie Johnston: Obama will be converted and will not finish his term

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Rosa, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Chiara

Chiara Archangels

Well said FP!

2. miker

miker Powers

image.jpg

Loretta Prescott likes this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

FP, on the contrary, I do not have an 'axe to grind' with Charlie. I like his slogan, 'take the right next step'. I think he is a good man, he has an attractive personality to his followers and I don't doubt that he has had visitors from heaven. I will say however, that after listening to his interviews he also speaks on things that I feel are his perceptions and not what has been handed on from heaven. I took notes through the whole interview for myself to discern and I am not going into allot of detail about this as anyone could do the same and come to your own conclusions and compare it to other messengers. There is no doubt Charlie is a different messenger than others that you speak of. God uses all types of voices in this world. Like I said in my first post, humility is a virtue that I look for in messengers I follow closely. The three Seers of Fatima were good examples of this.

4. MMM

MMM Guest

No leader of any influencial nation lives long unless they submit to the globalist's agenda. Skull and Bones, Bilderburg, Illuminati, Freemasons etc. These secret societies are real and are running the show and they are satanic. Not to mention the powerful lobby groups and megabanks and corporations legally bribing/owning politcians. They don't care about you, they don't work for you. Anyone putting their faith and hope in the next political clown, whether liberal or conservative is in need of light, the light of truth. Don't get caught up in the left/right paradym, this is what they want. Sadly many will look to the next clown when the collaspe comes and that one will be the king of clowns. There is only right and wrong, good and bad. No policies of either side are all righteous. This is why I won't label myself as any political affliction.

Faith will be tested to the breaking point as we've been warned. I pray we can all endure.

That is a very specific prophecy by Charlie. Few are brave enough to make such claims for fear of losing credibility if wrong.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, if the sacred astronomer's (another thread at this forum) time line is correct that warning (coming in the midst of world chaos and terror) is due around Nov. of 2016. Obama wouldn't have much time left in office at that point. At the present time it doesn't look like he'd ever go voluntarily nor is he the type who is ever humiliated and it also doesn't look like any of the feckless opposition would attempt to oust him. Then again, some experts in the psychological field state that severe narcissistic personalities often self implode. They let you know what they're really thinking and what underlying intentions they have. Obama is more and more blatantly expressing his hatred for America and her natural allies and those who would question him about his obviously dastardly and evil policies are immediately dealt with. Recently he expressed that he'd like a third term and thinks he deserves it. Perhaps when he has to face the fact that his puppeteers will throw him under the bus after his usefulness to them is over as pRes. the reality of a future without same power will cause that implosion. Other than that his Muzbros could perform some extreme act of terror in the U.S. and people will take things into their own hands! If there's not an election then probably some kind of military type takeover will have been made necessary to quell the chaos....as was done in Egypt with Sisi. A lot sure has to happen in the short time before the end of 2017!

Beth B likes this.
  6. AllyinNY

AllyinNY Angels

I watched the video and after I felt a strong feeling of caution. As if the Holy Spirit was letting me know that I need to be more careful about discerning prophesies and visions, especially ones that give specific events and timelines. "The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

We are due for a reset because our world is in moral decline but I think things will get a whole heck of lot worse. I think anyone can figure that out.

I hope in many ways that Charlie is right but God is God and He can do anything at anytime. We must be ready to get called home at any moment.

Jeanne, Fatima and Beth B like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, Richard67, I'd read that quite a while back via "White House Insider".

Here we have a past acquaintance of Obama with a report about his early (and seemingly continuing) history:

8. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Guest

For the sake of discernment I am asking if Charlie Johnston said once that 2013 would be the last normal Christmas? I may be remembering it wrong.

9. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

If Fr Mitch Pacwa came to see Charlie. That spoke volumes to me! I Hold Fr Pacwa in very HIGH esteem. And Bishop Garcia is onboard as well, tells me to pay attention to Charlie. The Bishop is NO liberal for sure!!!

I found the video one of Hope for sure...

FatimaPilgrim, Patty and Bonaventure like this.
  10. AllyinNY

AllyinNY Angels

I just became aware of him earlier this year, so I can't speak to this. I'd like to know this as well.

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

You are correct.

12. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

What was said about how Christmas would change in 2013? Ibelieve it changed long befoe 2013 myself.

13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What is the "very specific prophecy by Charlie" that few are brave enough to make? You said allot in your post. Are your referring to the last sentence, cause this information has been foretold by many many messengers for the past 30 years. Please help me out here. As I know Charlie has had a few very specific messages/timelines that are his own. He said that 2013 would be the last traditional Christmas and for sure, at least in the free world 2014 was no different then the past. The only other specific prophecy Charlie makes is that the "rescue would take place in late 2017 by Our Lady". Other then that what he is saying is what we have been hearing from other messengers for several decades now........... grow in holiness, deepen your prayer life, leave the things of this world and seek God through His mother Mary.

What other specific messages/prophecy has Charlie made that has either come true or is to come about in the near future that others have not already made as well?

Jeanne likes this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

What I don't quite understand is why Charlie says he doesn't read others with prophecies. For instance when he interprets the "Illumination of Conscience" or "Warning" as more symbolic...like how certain symbols have been used in scripture....and that people are already gradually experiencing themselves, as God sees them....so it won't be some type of worldwide experience in the same moment, and this when people mention others who have given the description as is given by St. Faustina herself of just such a worldwide experience of a "Warning"...or Garabandal. And yet he is familiar with the writings of Mark Mallett and Mark has often mentioned the Warning. I know that Charlie has mentioned that he did not believe in Medjugorje and would still probably hold to that but for his angel telling him that it was authentic. He says that he doesn't like to be specific since it only draws people to ask more questions, etc., but then gives the number of likely deaths during the "storm" which seems low, compared to numbers that many others throughout Church history have stated, even if he's only speaking of America which I don't believe he was. And his audience goes beyond the U.S.

Perhaps then his mission is to gather people into groups that could be helpful to one another whatever happens and that gives them something to hang on to for greater hope. But the concerns from those who have chronic illnesses or who take care of such persons are pretty much left to trusting in God if they see no other way. Hopefully people, after so many movements and devotions in the last decades, have grown in that trust already.

Beth B likes this.
  15. hope

hope Guest

From Garabandal on another thread

I contacted Charlie Johnston today about something that struck me in one of his blogs

Charlie, in one of your blogs (there was no date) you wrote the following:

“We have now celebrated the last traditional Christmas of the old era”.

Was that last year 2013?

I take it that it was since your newest blog is entitled ‘the world enters its passion’?

Bob

Charlie responded
    Yes, Bob, that was last Christmas. I was very grateful for it. Christmas has always been my favorite (and I mean since I was tiny). It was kind of a goodbye to the old order. What we will have over the next few I don’t exactly know. The faithful had Christmas even in the old Communist and Fascist regimes – but it certainly wasn’t a culturally shared celebration. How joyful it will be when it bursts through with joyful, new intensity at Christmas of 2017 or 2018.

http://motheofgod.com/threads/thrown-for-a-loop.6322/#post-65129

Beth B likes this.
  16. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I think of what Mark Mallett heard in prayer about the coming collapse...first the economy, then the social order, then the political order.

Jeanne and Beth B like this.
  17. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I have not had the time to read Charlie's blog, except here and there if someone mentions here that the writing is especially good. So I can not discerned properly. However, I am surprised if he does not think the illumination/warning is a real literal event for every human being simultaneously.

If he is correct that obama converts, well, that gives me tons and tons of hope for my family members who are far from God. I can't imagine obama will convert, but we pray for everyone's conversion and with God anything is possible. I have always thought that there will not be another election. I think the world will be too chaotic. obama could very well get impeached. He is not following the constitution now as it is, so I believe the grounds are there, but public desire is not there. If we get whacked hard with a terrorist attack, then that might change, for his incompetance would really be exposed then.

Charlie's timeline for a short storm is appealing, and maybe it is a US centric prediction. I believe the only thing that might shorten the US's storm is if the bishops finally do as our lady of America requested, which I think was just bringing her stature to the basillica in DC and maybe doing a consecration. whatever the request is, if our bishops finally do it then our storm in the US may be shortened. It would produce great fruit right away, I believe.

Jeanne and Beth B like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I like Charlie Johnston a lot. As does Mark Mallett.

Not everyone is given the full picture by heaven therefore none of these people should be treated as gospel. They filter heaven's messages through very human eyes. But what they say is consistent with Catholic prophecy. Both Mark and Charlie are two I watch and learn from very closely. They are a gift to the body of Christ in a prophetic sense.

When Charlie talks about the rescue in late 2017 by our Lady may well happen. I don't know what the rescue means but it certainly doesn't mean the end of tribulations.

God expects us to walk by faith so He is not going to give us the full picture.

PotatoSack and Bonaventure like this.
  19. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

Garabandal...do you mind if I ask if you are from the US or Ireland?

20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Ireland born and bred!

Bonaventure and Beth B like this.