1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling prayer warriors

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jun 10, 2016.

1. Hi all I need a your help in storming heaven, I just got walloped financially with a bill that came out of nowhere,:eek: at the minute it's enough to put me under so please pray that it resolves itself very soon..

Jesus I Trust in you

Heidi, Ed Kleese, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

John,

I'll partner up with the Little Flower for you, today.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

"Quis ut Deus" and Carol55 like this.
  3. Florida Panther

Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

Prayers sent.

"Quis ut Deus" and Carol55 like this.
  4. Dean

Dean Archangels

I understand those concerns all to well. Prayers being offered

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

One more intention for St. Anthony tonight, and one more candle at the shrine.

6. Harper

Harper Guest

Adding your intention to my Rosary.

7. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I am very familiar with such troubles. Prayer to all the saints is good but I think St Joseph is very understanding of such problems. I will pray for you.

8. Indy

Indy Praying

I will. Clutch and exhaust went in my car last week. Probably minor compared to your woes so I will be praying for you.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  9. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...I live off of God's providence...it is not always comfortable but it has helped me to learn to trust.

Julia and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  10. Dawn2

Dawn2 Principalities

Praying for you.

11. CathyG

CathyG Angels

Remembering you in my prayers.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers going up a mass this morning John. Thank God there will be no money in heaven. Just imagine.

13. Prayers friend. You can swim this. Let our Lord be the life preserver...

Light and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  14. Thank you all it's a real pleasure to be in good company..;):)

I had the feeling some kind of attack was coming I don't know how it was just a feeling,When I got the news about the bill I immediately imagined Our Lady saying "Child when you scratched your knee when you were young the pain was bad but you ran to your mother for comfort and reassurance,I am your heavenly Mother ,I am no different,run to me child I will look after you..

Two days after the bill I had to contact the police, I had just left the children to school and a mad man literally jumped out of the bushes at me he was filled with anger,eyes popping out of his head and foaming at the mouth, he had mistaken me for someone else but boy was it a weird experience I thought he was possessed,I had to defend myself and of course the police got involved,Thankfully he has been cautioned and the matter solved.

I imagine now that something very blessed is coming my way :):).

Running to Mothers arms for refuge and comfort..;);):):):love::love:

God Bless you all..

Julia, Katfalls, Sam and 4 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam Archangels

16. padraig

padraig New Member

More Prayers. Poor Mother Angelica she certainly had her money torubles too, it was a wonder she did not go mad with it all. Sweet , dear lady. Such strength too.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Its funny but, thinking of Our Lady handing over a wad of cash. I neer thougth of her like this before, but why, I suppose, not?

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Remembering your intentions at mass today.
    Jesus, I trust in You.

19. Just a little true story to hopefully strengthen our faith. I needed to pay a bill some years ago and had only two days in which to do it, I was unemployed and had some of the money but not enough. I was short €110. Later, I was in prayer in a local church and felt the Lord say, "Faith means to act without proof," I didn't know what this meant but when I was leaving I spotted a box for the poor behind the church door. I had €30 in my pocket and put €20 in it and went home. It was after midnight when I arrived home, there was an envelope left for me inside my door with the exact amount I needed. Nobody knew I was short of money or by how much, and I never found out where it came from!
    I was still €20 out of pocket though. The following day one of my friends had been to the shops and came up to me with two lotto tickets, and said, "Pick one!" I picked one and won €20.

I will pray for you Quis ut Deus

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
    RoryRory, Julia, padraig and 6 others like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I've never seen it fail....you can never out give God! Never!