1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

By November 2017 we will be living in the era of peace...those who survive

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Ezdras, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ezdras

Ezdras New Member

The 100th period of Fatima prophecies was clearly made public, first by leaks in Neues Europa and others, then by the year 2000 release of Vatican and statements beliefs of all those cardinals who have read the text, leaded by St John Paul...they were wrong not because they had wrong text?Now eryone unites behind the idea Our Lady meant a century that starts with the apparitions. Leaded by pope meet. Benedict.

That practically means both Chastisement and any preceding warnings , great warning, must happen In short 10 month s... I would not put anything to wait after Juli.

Too many secular sources predicting end times too...

And what if nothing happens again? Shall we declare Fatima and the rest to be fulfilled spiritually only?
    What are you views?

2. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Published part of the 3th secret says about the Warning (Archangel Michael will appear like a star in the sky; vision of consciense like in a mirror), about an unnatural death of a pope (most likely pope Benedict) and the still hidden part reveals the removal of Sacrifice (according to don Gobbi) and Chastisement (according to John Paul II and Benedict XVI).
    Nowhere is written, that the Secret must be fulfilled before 100th Anniversary.

But I personaly expect the removal of Sacrifice before October 2017, the death of Benedict in April 2017 and the Warning in 2016.

And back to the Secret: It is written in hidden mystical language, therefore Malachi Martin, John Paul II and others believed in it literally at first.
    And Garabandal visions were also mystical vision and so who claims their literal fulfillment he errs.

3. Booklady

Booklady Principalities

"Nowhere is written, that the Secret must be fulfilled before 100th Anniversary." Good point. Why is 2017 such a seminal date, apart from being the 100 anniversary of Our Lady's appearance in Fatima.

DeGaulle and Seagrace like this.
  4. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

I have just viewed the satanic face in the northern lights, http://spiritdaily.org/blog/uncategorized/mysteries-mysteries

Fatima warned about the northern lights. My prediction is that The Warning will happen on Super Bowl Sunday 2017.

LittleVoice likes this.
  5. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

6. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

I believe that The Warning will happen during the Jewish year 5777 which began in 2016.

7. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Of the Jewish Year you are true. The heavenly shofar announced in the vigil of the year 5777 the Year of Divine Mercy, which began 2.10. and ends 20.9. (Three days before 23th September. But is it a year of preparation before the Warning or of the Warning?

8. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Don't forget that we have the WCWTS sign which appears to be the biggest indicator that something will happen soon but only God knows for certain.

Seagrace and sterph like this.
  9. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Sorry I did not follow: what do you mean by "WCWTS" please ?

10. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

WCWTS = woman clothed with the sun

Carol55 likes this.
  11. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Ahhhhh ! Ok !!! (y) It must be my age....
    And when should She appear ? During the Miracle of Garabandal only, no ?

LittleVoice likes this.
  12. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Jupiter has entered Virgo already and after @9.5 months will exit on 9/23/17, then the sign will be complete with 12 stars at her head and the sun on her shoulder and the moon at her feet. In my opinion, Saint Anne Catherine Emmerich confirms that the beast will enter the church around the time of the WCWTS but what it really means IDK.

13. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

I got that one: IDK= "I do not know !" ;)
    Perhaps we should continue to speak like that. Communication will get surely better and better. :sneaky:

14. sparrow

sparrow Principalities

15. Ezdras

Ezdras New Member

Pope Benedict said it during his visit in Fatima. That the secret and the reign of Immaculate heart will be fulfilled by the 100th anniversary.

2. Malachi Martin in his interview on Coast to coast Am 1997 said there won't be 20 more years until the secret. He said many more important things some of which have been posted in this forum, thank you guys!

Booklady and sparrow like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

This particular site, I believe extols the Bayside prophecies , condemned by the Church

We are at the very start of things not at an ending.

17. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Ezdras. I have to relook for Father Martin's statement, I have such a bad memory, I can't remember if he states something like it will all begin in 20 years - not complete. Pope Benedict said fulfilled? So what do we know for certain? Some people believe that Russia was consecrated and some people believe that we were not given the entire 3rd secret. Backtracking, the 1st secret was a vision of hell, that's easy. Most of the second secret seems to have happened already so Russsia was probably not consecrated. The last part of the 2nd secret, "The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."
    I said the 3rd secret is up in the air but let's say that we were given the whole thing. What we do know is that is seems like God was going to inflict a chastisement from heaven (the angel vision) but the BVM stopped that from occurring. So maybe Russia will be consecrated soon but it may be too late to prevent some manmade ill which will happen that causes several people to die including several clergy and some nations will be annihilated. So this last part is the part that we think will happen in 2017 if all is to be fulfilled this coming year. Is what I wrote correct? Seems possible and it could have a spiritual meaning - the people die spiritually and the nations also?, except for the part which states that the good will be martyred.
    Now, for the part of the 3rd secret that we don't know...hmmm. We assume that it is the chastisement from God but there is too much uncertainty to analyze something that we don't know with absolute certainty.
    What is your opinion on all this? Do you have the exact quotes from Pope Benedict and Father Martin? I do remember Father Martin saying that it all happens very quickly and I have read other prophecies which state this also assuming they are referring to the same.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Because we can see both Fatima and Akita' s messages unfolding very rapidly at this moment, it seems apparent the Consecration of Russia is still pending.

19. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I suspect that Russia was consecrated, but far too late to prevent her errors from spreading to the rest of the world. Some nations seem already to have been 'annihilated'. Libya, Syria, Yemen and so on.

20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

IF and it is a big IF, Russia has been consecrated it was last attempted in 1984. That is 32 years ago!!! The world has gotten astronomically worse since that time. Any argument with this? Any doubt that all the conditions foretold at Fatima and Akita are in full force? Aside from new age math, I see the facts adding up to no valid consecration of Russia, but the Consecration to the World seemingly bought us some time....... and these delayed punishments seem now emminant to me.