Brothers of Charity; Belgium

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Aug 10, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Anyone who doubts that confusion and the Devil have actively entered the Church has only to look to the Brothers of Charity in Belgium. This Catholic religious order which runs 15 psychiatric institutions there has instituted since June a new policy of Facilitating the Euthanasia of non terminal patients in its care.

Yes you read it right. A large Catholic Religious Order has begun to murder the patients in its care as a matter of policy, openly and publically.

Happily the Church is cracking down hard.

Its like some horror film.

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/08/08/pope-tells-belgian-brothers-charity-no-euthanasia-patients/

[​IMG]

2. padraig

padraig Powers

3. padraig

padraig Powers

4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yep, it's all coming to a head padraig. Same kinds of issues too as before the last big war. I don't understand why any Catholic religious order would think that it suddenly has the OK to do things like this at any time let alone under the Pontificate of Pope Francis. They are living in some kind of alternative reality.

Carol55 and gracia like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

I see from looking into this more , Don that the Brothers of Charity themselves seem to be opposed to this but that it is the lay people on the Board who have brought this in. The Head of the Religious Order , Renee Stockman is opposed to Euthanasia.

How strange. It might have been better if the Brothers had kept full control. I suspect when Euthanasia came in the Brothers should have headed out in June. I expect this is what the Vatican hope to achieve. The Brothers heading off to pastures new and to let the lay folk run the murder centres themselves.

6. padraig

padraig Powers

I see it was the Nazis who were the last ones to run these murder centres in Belgium.

Looks like the Nazis are back again,this time posing as Liberals.