1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishop Schneider Interviewed by Michael Matt

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by Mac, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

2. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

3. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Such a holy Bishop!

AED and Praetorian like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Bishop Schneider is not only a holy clergyman, but a wise one. At the end of the wonderful interview, Michael Matt tried to bring out of Bishop Schneider his view that Vatican II was a disaster. Bishop Schneider did not bite on his premise, but tired to educate Mr. Matt that it was not the council itself, but bad interpretations that came afterwards.

Dolours and lynnfiat like this.
  5. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

One of my favorites! And one of the highlights of my sheltered life: 7BCF05D9-BD0C-4B42-BF48-D237AE0A8474.jpeg

SgCatholic, AED, Mac and 5 others like this.
  6. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I wonder if there will be two saints named Athanasius one day? ;)

Both of whom fought against heresy and apostasy so rampant and widespread that it seemed as if it would overtake the whole Church if that were possible.

That would be quite a coincidence, but as we all know, with God there are no coincidences.

AED, Mac, Dolours and 1 other person like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

Brian,

I remember the heroes I grew up with as a child. Your privilege is to meet one of yours after you've grown up!:) (y)Granted, I attended a Wednesday audience of St. Pope John Paul II, but I didn't meet him in person!

Safe in the Barque of Peter!

AED, Praetorian and BrianK like this.