1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Binary Stars and the Warning

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Mario, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

http://blog.spiritdaily.com/news/two-stars-to-clash-in-2022

This article reminds me of Conchita's description of the Warning. The scientists' confidence of this happening has increased and currently are predicting a 2022 explosion that will be visible primarily to people living in the Northern Hemisphere. Spain is in the Northern Hemisphere.

We must remember that Conchita's description below doesn't say there will be two stars colliding, but rather:

Recall of the Garabandal Warning :
    First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky…like the collision of two stars that do not fall down… it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time… it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes… like a fire that will not burn our flesh … it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time … no one can prevent it from happening … It will be recognized as coming from God… it will resemble a punishment … it is meant to be a purification … like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us. The date was not revealed only that it will happen before the announcement of the miracle.

The above quote came from garabandalnews.org. :eek:

The article states that this would be the first time that scientists will have predicted a binary star collision. A question of mine is, "Will Pope Francis still be alive in 2022? He should be the Pope of the Warning.

Actually, I hope I'm dead wrong on such a possibility because I hope the Warning comes sooner!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Carol55, josephite and sterph like this.