1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Been Busy

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by "Quis ut Deus", Aug 11, 2017.

1. Hi old friends I hope all of you are in good health and spirit,, sorry I haven't been around in a while but I have been flat out with work since I decided to turn my hand back to the building trade ..sometimes you have got to revert back to what you have a talent for,,thank God it has been very rewarding and long may it continue, on the plus side my wife encouraged me to do slimming world with her and since Easter I have lost 2.5 stone so I am now a very healthy 13.5 stone.. I am sure oul crew will be anxious to know how the car trouble went.. well I took your advise crew, the car got ditched and I bought a proper 2.9 diesel engine truck with no electric gizmos attached ;);) to give you an insight as to what I am up to here is a before and after pic of my recent job fixing up an old garage and making it new again.. God Bless John

before.jpg after.jpg

SgCatholic, Jarg, Tanker and 11 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Archangels

Lovely!! And the building trade puts you in good company with St Joseph. :)

gracia, Rose, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Shae

Shae New Member

Looks awesome!

gracia, Rose and Carol55 like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D Archangels

Nice work!

5. Indy

Indy Praying

Thats great news, good on you. Physical work is great for mental well being also. God Bless.