1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful video of Amazing Medjugorje

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Grigorio, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Grigorio

Grigorio New Member

I recently visited Medjugorje for the first time.
    A popular site of Catholic pilgrimage due to reports of alleged apparitions of the Virgin Mary.
    I once visited Medjugorje and fell in love with this wonderful place forever. What do you think about it?

Shae, Patty, Serena and 3 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Grigorio,

So wonderful that you were able to go! You'll have to share your testimony. A number of members of this forum have journeyed there (my family did back in 1987). I believe one of our number (maryrose) is going again in September. I've spoken of a miracle that took place for me while there. May the Lord bless you abundantly through the hands of our Mother!:)

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Shae and Sanctus like this.
  3. Honesty

Honesty Honesty and my SNIFFER BOYZ !!!

Just Beautiful..I have always wanted to go but never had the resources!

Shae likes this.
  4. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

My parents went there in the summer of 1988. It transformed their lives. My father had just purchased a video camera (back in the 80's that was a big deal). While they were at the church waiting for the daily apparition to occur, as the priest with the visionaries were walking up to the choir loft(that is where they were allowed to have them at that time) the priest grabbed my father from the crowd and brought him up to the choir loft with them.My father didn't know what was going on, but he just did as they motioned him to do. He filmed the apparition. It was an awesome thing to have happen. When he got back to the states he was making copies of the video and they were sending it out to everyone who requested the video. I should go back and watch it again. it has been a long time since I viewed it.

Shae and Patty like this.
  5. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Yes I'm off there next week on 6th September which also happens to be our 40th wedding anniversary. I can't think of better place to celebrate. I do feel so blessed. I will remember all your intentions when I am there.

Shae, Patty and Don_D like this.
  6. Shae

Shae Principalities

Hi Grigorio. I have also been to Medjugorje and I must say, I have never felt so much peace in my life. I have tried to explain this peace to others, but it's hard to find the right words to describe it, as it seems supernatural. Wow, what a special place to spend your Anniversary maryrose! :)

garabandal likes this.