1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad, Bad Sign!!

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Dec 23, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I love Ralph Martin, thank you for reminding me of this.

Mary's child likes this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

3. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Is this the same Ralph Martin who started the Charismatic movement in the 60's?
    There are a few "Ralph Martins" I have come across. One is a Dr. and also a Catholic Theology professor I think. Not sure if he is the same person too.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The charismatic one

5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Ah! Thank you Garabandal.

6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I believe that Pope Paul was shown these words received during his audience. I met and visited with Ralph a few years back after a talk and book signing. A few decades ago, I got one of his early video's that he did on the Crisis of Truth and the Second Coming. He is a holy Catholic man of God.

josephite, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

YES

8. AED

AED Powers

I am smiling because I could have written this. I am a sinner and I don’t do enough penance or prayer. I am at my worst during advent and lent. Why God pours His grace on me baffles me but I am abjectly grateful that He does.

Ed Kleese, Don_D, Carol55 and 6 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

He sure is! He is one of my all time favorites.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

AED likes this.
  11. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

The withdrawing of Grace is, I believe, what is meant by removing the restrainer.

At any rate, one possible interpretation.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

If we were playing a match with the devil it would seem like he were winning a 1000 to 1. But I am convinced it only seems that away. I am convinced Our Lady is getting set to break the old villians back big time in her own sweet way. :) Herself and himself have never gotten on. Mary is so sweet but makes the most terrible and awesome enemy imaginable.

'Who is she who comes , fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army in battle array...'

[​IMG]

13. AED

AED Powers

Amen!!!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  14. Blizzard

I sometimes wonder...

Why were we given two spiritual giants - popes John Paul and Benedict - in the last 40 years or so?

It's not like we deserved it.

It seems the more we turned our back on God and his law the more Grace was poured on us: extraordinay apparitions and messages and two perfect popes.

But we didn't amend our ways, we remained rebellious to God's law.

As a result, Grace was withdrawn and the physical expression of that Grace, good Pope Benedict, the restrainer, was likewise removed.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

The doors of chastisement have been opened widely.

Mario, Dolours, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  15. Blizzard

But of course we have the new ark of the covenant:

image.jpeg

Carol55, Dolours, Fatima and 3 others like this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I believe we were blessed by God with two giant teachers of the faith, so no man could say they did not understand truth. Two giants who gave us the clear teachings of the faith in an updated Catechism of the Catholic Church and many encyclicals that clearly taught the many unchanging truths of the faith in a world where truth was under attack both within and outside the Church. These teachings of the two spiritual giants gave little wiggle room for a future pope, an anti-pope or the false prophet who will challenge all the truths one by one and confuse those who were not rooted in the unchanging truths of God.

Blizzard, josephite, AED and 2 others like this.
  17. Dean

Dean Archangels

Very good point

18. Blizzard

And... Thats the perfect post!

Dean likes this.
  19. Blizzard

And how dare these modernist wolves suggest these two giants were rigid and lacking in mercy!

image.jpeg

20. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

The Modernist mistakes Mercy for permissiveness.
    They are not the same thing.

Seagrace, sunburst, sterph and 5 others like this.