1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Attack

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Jan 3, 2018.

1. AED

AED Powers

Germaine to this is the late FR. Walter Czisek’s book “He Leadeth Me”. Powerful personal witness of God’s faithfulness in the midst of horrific conditions and persecutions.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

I must get this book. One thing we see time and time again in times of persecution is miracle after miracle. Archbishop Fulton Sheen used to talk a lot about this.

3. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

I think that the best "Christmas Carol" movie was the one with George C. Scott as Scrooge. This 99 version with Starship Capt Jean Luc Picard was probably the worst.
    As far as PC goes, it's quite easy for a guy like me, old retired pensioner and living in the middle of a Big Red Bible Belt State, to run my big mouth and be PC-Not but it's quite another thing if live in an urban area anywhere or Blue State. As Padraig points out in this BBC Show, conservative people of Faith feel the pressure to apologize for their Faith, political opinions and traditional lifestyles. Make no mistake!! The godless PC Left is very close to meeting their awful goals and why they have gone berserk over the likes of Trump and his deplorables in the USA and like minded folks in former Christendom. Time is very short! My generation, Baby Boomers, was the last generation raised and imbued with traditional Faith and Patriotic foundations. Anti-God PC, abortion, anything goes Liberalism and unchecked Muslim/3rd World Invasion is quickly hammering the last nails in the coffin. I truly Hope & Pray that Our Lady and St Michael are near!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
    PS: Merry 11th Day of Christmas!:)
    JRS.jpg

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I watched the George C Scott one at work in the hospital on Christmas Eve.

It still has the power to touch. Charles Dickens reminds me a lot of Mark Twain.

I was listening to this gentleman today and thought you might like him. I think he is very wise.

Paul Weston

AED likes this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Crewdog, you are right. I live in a deep blue state, my family consist of all but myself and my brother being Bernie voters and they have essentially divorced us and now to make matters worse since my family have become Catholic my wifes side of the family and my brother have distanced themselves as well. That's putting it nicely actually. When my wife and I invited them to our convalidation ceremony my MIL walked into the church and immediately commented about washing her hands in the baptismal font. My favorite though this year was her giving my wife and her brother DNA tests for Christmas. You would have to know her to understand I guess. At least she is not coy!
    This is the kind of thing I am praying about pretty much non stop.
    My mother is completely reliant on the government and never worked a job for more than a few years and so she walks a fine line with my brother and I for financial support. I paid to fix her car before Christmas and hoped that she would come to spend time with her grandchildren for Christmas. In all actuality they are probably better off without her. At any rate, she gladly accepted our help and then made excuses as to why she could not come. Par for the course!
    She of course loves Pope Francis even though she she is certainly not Catholic or Christian in any sense of the word and did nothing but poison my mind growing up about the Church.
    I do live in a very rural area and my neighbors are like minded in many respects which is a blessing. I have said for a long time that those who are living in the cities and have eyes and ears to see and hear need to get out of them. Especially in areas such as mine.
    When Jesus said those who do the will of God are His Mother, Brother and Sister it is certainly true. I have met a few people at Church who I am beginning to forge friendships with now and this is a help in addition to all here of course. You all are more of a family to me in all respects.

Shae, CathyG, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  6. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

Yup :(
    Paul Weston is Spot-On, Britain/EU/US, and what he says is probably not news to most here but this video is worth passing on to family/friends who need a dose of reality.
    I think this Paul Harvey radio piece has been posted here but back in 65 he did a good job of summing "Things" up:
    "If I Were the Devil" - Paul Harvey

&

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

AED likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

I think if people do not pray they fall under the power of the devil. I know people blame Communists and the left wing, but I think these poor people are pawns too. I think the devil controls them all. It is the same for the right wing too; if they do not pray they too fall under the devil's power.

Very,very few people pray now. When St Jacinta of Fatima was young , before the Second World War which Our Lady of Fatima forecast she mentioned that most people who died in the war would go to hell. She was also very,very shocked that hell is Eternal.

I am afraid Paul Harvey right and the devil is in the driving seat. Modern Catholics mostly don't think like that anymore, but they are very,very much mistaken. The world really is going to hell in a basket.

But God is about to change all this. People have forgotten that God is Master in His own House; they are in for a big, big shock.

Don_D likes this.
  8. Indy

Indy Praying

Padraig,

Thanks a mil for posting that video of Paul Weston, It packs so much of what is going wrong into one video, very good, very useful.

Indy

9. padraig

padraig New Member

He has a lot of other stuff on utube. A very good one is 'A Warning to America'

But I don't know if he has realised about the Illuminati New World Order Agenda.

Indy likes this.