1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen – 1948 Prophecy of the False Prophet and False (Counterfeit) Church

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by a soul, Dec 11, 2016.

1. a soul

a soul New Member

Carol55 likes this.
  2. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

Speaking of Bishop Sheen!
    Does anyone in NY, IL or elsewhere have the ungarbled truth on the transfer of Bp Sheen's body to Peoria?
    I think there is a deeper reason than what is being put-out in the Media?

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

3. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

Archdiocese of NY has filed a block to the moving of the body......more to come. Right now, he is still in St Pat's

4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

The website that you linked to for Archbishop Sheen has several "seers" that the Church has warned against. They include Maria Divine Mercy, Holy Love Ministries, Locutions to the World. I tend to hold as unreliable websites that promote that which the Church recommends we stay away from.

5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I think this is something we should all be more aware of. Posting links that might lead people in a bad direction. The link may have a true prophecy but people sometimes tend to "wander" when they get to a new page and if there are condemned seers etc. they might also look at their messages.

In addition I have seen people post links that lead to news stories but next to them will be extremely lewd images. This may be leading people to sin...

Just something to be aware of.
    Think before you link :)

Sam likes this.
  6. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

7. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

"In addition I have seen people post links that lead to news stories but next to them will be extremely lewd images. This may be leading people to sin..."

Thank you, thank you! One of my pet peeves!

Praetorian likes this.
  8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I am sure people do it without thinking, but really for the good of souls (their own included) they should think twice before posting some of the links they do. Especially to a Catholic forum. We will be held accountable for all of our actions.

djmoforegon likes this.
  9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Carol55 and Praetorian like this.
  10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I love him too :)
    I don't know of a specific video on this exact topic offhand but I know Youtube has a bunch of his old TV show clips.

Julia and Carol55 like this.