Anne the Lay, Message Nov 1

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Lee, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Lee

Lee Principalities

On the first of every month, Our Lord gives Anne a new message about His
    call to service.

November 1, 2008

Jesus

Dear apostles, are you aware of My presence? Do you understand how I
    remain with you in each moment? Sometimes you suffer and in your suffering
    you feel abandoned. This is merely a feeling that I allow for you so that
    you can share even that part of My Passion with Me. I could never abandon
    you and I do not abandon you. I remain with you, consoling you and guiding
    you. If you are suffering, My friend, you can be sure that I am aware of
    your suffering and that I am providing you with special graces to cope with
    your cross. In the same way that I remain with each beloved apostle, I
    remain with the whole world. I, Jesus, love every person ever created by
    the Father. I seek goodness and peace for every man and woman on earth. I
    am looking out for the heavenly interests of all of God's children. You, My
    dear ones, possess an earthly view that is limited. I understand that your
    view is limited because I understand everything about you. At this time I
    would like you, My beloved apostles, to also accept that your view is
    limited. In seeking the good of all of God's children, I must allow changes
    to come which will impact all of God's children. I do this to bring about
    the goodness and peace I refer to but the change will be gradual in terms
    of the benefits to come. Trust Me in everything. I do not abandon even one
    of God's children and My beloved apostles who give Me constant friendship
    and loyalty will be united with Me in everything. Be at peace, dear
    children. I am with you.

2. Lee

Lee Principalities

The operative phrase here is "TRUST ME IN EVERYTHING".
    The timing of this couldn't be better.

3. padraig

padraig Powers

Lee,

I read a couple of good messages from Mary recently, she says, 'My heart beats with you'...also, 'When you call on me I am always standing here with hands outstretched'..these messages I found very reassuring.

I found them in a little blue book called, 'All through Mary' which is a collection of messages to an Irish visionary..its full title is,

'Our Lady's message of Mercy to little souls'

its a book of readings from Mary , what you do is open the book at random and Our Lady speaks to you. Its supposed to be very good in times when you need peace. Its hard to get hold of a copy but one of the guys in our little prayer group got e a copy a couple of weeks ago, Its a real eye opener. I must see if I can find a link for it.

4. Lee

Lee Principalities

Padraig, thank you for the tip. You are always so good to enlighten us with what you have found to be good.
    I went on line to see what I could come up with and I may have found what you were describing, you weren't kidding when you said it's
    difficult to locate.

http://www.friendsofthemotherofdivineme ... event1.htm

Can you tell me a little bit about your prayer group. I've just started attending one and I'm very interested. I want so much to have more God in my life. In fact, I've had that song running through my head now for over a week" More Love, More Power".
    Seems my friends who attended the Conference with me have another song in each of their heads "Trust in Me". I think the songs are being broadcast though from the same Source! :D

5. padraig

padraig Powers

Well Lee, you did very well finding that link, I certainly couldn't. The lady is married with a family and as far as I know has just survived on eating the eucharist for many, many years. My friend was over seeing her nad she was cooking a steak for her husband, he asked her if she did not get hungry smelling the steak and said she didn't!!

He said she was very down to earth. Our Lady has appeared to her on many occasions. No one seems to know her name , she keeps everything anonymous, but is promoting a miraculous image, scapular, medal and a new kind of rosary.

best of all though is the little blue book. I have gotten greatly attached to it.

For instance I was going through a very bad time at work the last coup[le of weeks and the 'Little blue book' has greatly helped carry me through it.

I would not mind meeting this lady...but I don't want to be a nuisance.

My ownlittlee prayer group had been going on for , I suppose seven years now. There are just 3 of us. We say the rosary and the litany of Loreto, sing a few hymns. We light candles in front of the statue of Our Lady.

We started it in response to Our Lady's requests to from prayer groups and say the rosary. I find myself more and more trying to push my prayer life in the direction that Our Lady has pointed to at her apparitions in Medugorje in particular..that is , frequent confession, fasting, prayer, prayerdroups and so on...

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Ahhh , I see from your link Lee, the visionary's name is Olive Dawson, she was a lawyer and she sees Our Lady in Dublin.

I did not know this.

'Our Lady has been appearing in Dublin since 1988. The instrument who received the messages from Our Lady is on Our Lady's instructions to remain hidden.

Olive Dawson, who is from Dublin originally and is married and now living in Kent, England, has been chosen to promote these messages from Our Lady. As a special grace, in order to carry out this mission Olive lives on the Eucharist. This commenced in September 1999. Olive needs neither food nor water. She also needs very little sleep and has boundless energy, praise God.

However we would stress that these special graces have been granted as a witness to Our Lady's Message of Mercy to the World and Olive states frequently that neither her or the instrument in Dublin are important they are just instruments Our Lady's instruments.

Our Lady asked that some of the messages given in 1989 be compiled into book form. In fact, Our Lady chose which messages were to go into the book and also the format the book was to take. In a message given in 1997 when the book was first being printed Our Lady said "never before in the history of the Church have I blessed such a book as the one I have given you." Our Lady also said "I have given you the greatest sign that I am with you in every situation this sign is that I speak to you when you open the book."

Olive who used to work in Matrimonial Law now devotes her time to travelling around to wherever she is invited to speak about Our Lady's messages. Distance is no object!

Our Lady has also given us a beautiful Miraculous Image and asked that copies be made for the faithful. Our Lady has also given us a blue Scapular which has the Miraculous Image on it. Our Lady asked that the Scapular be sewn around the edges with gold thread to distinguish it from every other Scapular because it is the Scapular of Her Triumph. It does not do away with other Scapulars or replace other Scapulars, its importance is that it is the Scapular of Her Triumph. We do hope that this helps you understand a little about "Our Lady's Message of Mercy to the World." As we stated earlier, Olive "will be pleased to go wherever she is invited and if you want her to speak to your prayer group or Parish please contact us. Help us to spread Our Lady's Message thus helping Our Lady to save Her children by leading them to Her Divine Son Jesus.'

7. padraig

padraig Powers

8. Lee

Lee Principalities

Padraig the information you found is really wonderful. I had understood who the visionary, Olive, was and that the Eucharist was her sole/soul food, but not that she had been an attorney and lived a family life in England. And to have a display of the book with excepts, what a treat. The part that was wonderful confirmation was that Our Lady talked about Her Triumphant Heart. Those words were spoken by Mirjana in a special way recently at the Medjugorje Conference as well. Our Lady is so good to reassure us at every turn. Thank you for steering me to that particular link.
    Lee

9. padraig

padraig Powers

Its funny you mentioned Mirjana , Lee. Just as I was getting into bed last night I spotted a booklet someone had given me years ago as a present , but I had not gotten round to reading. Its really wonderful, its called...'Mirjana a mystery revealed'.

I am only half way through it, but it really throws great light on Medugorje and on Mirjana herself. its written by a great friend of Mirjana.

it points out that Mirjana and Ivanka were the first two to see Mary...that these are by far the biggest Marian apparitions in history...that the Church of Saint james was not given that name by accident.

You might have noticed lately, Lee that Mirjana is coming more and more to the fore in receiveing these messages and passing them on..this does not seem to be an accident..also it seems that Mirjana herself may be very,very holy..

anyway the writer is building up to tell me some thing big I think , I'll let you know when I find out what it is!!. :D

[​IMG]

10. padraig

padraig Powers

The good God is raising up very, very great saints and warriors in these terrible Times.

Mary is gathering her army.

The Dragon will fall again.

[​IMG]

11. darrell

darrell New Member

Hi everyone,

I needed a break from my work and thought I would stop in. A couple of thoughts: I'm not sure of the significance of this, but on the night of the election here in the U.S., the clutch went out in my car, the radiator sprung a leak, several hoses all started leaking at the same time, and it's also leaking steering fluid and it may or may not need a new steering pump. This car is 10 years old, but has less than 70,000 miles on it. It's as if old Stan is trying to get at me through my car.

Anyway, I went to bed on election night with a terrible sadness, not over my car but about the result of this election. Obama won by a 6% margin of the popular vote, so there are still a good percentage of Americans clinging to Christian morals. Thank God for the Evangelicals, but as for us Catholics,
    http://www.catholicculture.org/commenta ... cfm?id=281

I agree with this:
    http://kevinmclarke.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... art-i.html

I stayed at Mirjana’s house when I was in Medjugorje 4 years ago, and on the first night there, she was helping to serve dinner and at one point she was behind me and very casually touched her hand to my shoulder, then went on with her task. I felt there was some significance to this, though I don’t know what. The only other time I felt a touch like that was when I first met my friend Pat (if you don’t remember, I told you about it here http://motherofgod.freeforums.org/happy ... .html#1460)

I suspect the reason Mirjana is more at the forefront is because it is thru her that the secrets will be released, and that is getting closer and closer. I don’t think it will start next April as RC predicts, but it’s possible. If the Pope visits Russia, then we know it will be very soon…

P.S. The election is over now, so I will join the Holy Father in his prayer that God will enlighten Mr. Obama

12. Mario

Mario Powers

Herein lies the wisdom of God: He allows us to spit in his face, so that the Veronicas of the world may console His Heart along the crooked path to Golgotha's victory. O, how I want things to make sense! O, how I wish I could see around the next bend! But this little stretch I walk with Jesus seems so short and my attempts to comfort Him so feeble. :cry:

The deceptive blindness which engulfs so many, even in the Church, is wrought by JoeJerk. And the untold suffering of the millions of aborted innocents tears at my heart. We must trust in the promises of the Lord. In the Letter of James:

God opposes the proud and gives grace to the humble.

The only response is faithfulness to Christ, His Church, and to extend charity and mercy to all we meet.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us!

13. padraig

padraig Powers

We have the same difficulties in Ireland, knowing who to vote for. Its ironic but most of our politicians claim to be very Catholic, but I wouldn't trust them the least bit on that. Certainly ,though they claim to be Catholic none of them, or nearly none, claim to be loyal and obedient to the Church. It seems to be that a Catholic who is not obedient is not a Catholic, he/she is spiritually a Protestant. I do not believe, prayerfully, the good God intends the new President to live very long before he calls him home and the next new President , Biden will be crushed under the most astonishing and crushing burdens.

About Mirjana, the writer says that on the second of every month Our LAdy appears to Mirjana to pray for unbelievers. ...that the 2nd is not an accident and that Mirjana is tied in with the 'great graces' Our Lady promises ro call unbelievers back..I suppose to do with the Great Sign...I think it says..'a light in the East' also a 'rumbling of warning'..on the West' {maybe an earthquake??????}

14. Lee

Lee Principalities

Padraig my eyes flew open wider when I read that you didn't think the new President would be here long, that God would call him home. My husband just last night said the same.
    The deflating feeling after the election gripped so many of us, one friend couldn't even make it to mass she felt so bad. The message from Anne the Lay pulled me out of the heap. It's such difficult stuff if we take our eyes off our true path. Prayer is my guidance. If I'm busy praying I don't have the time or inclination to worry. We mustn't despair.

At the Conference Mirjana referred to the matter of timing of the second of the month message and that we all need to be praying for those who don't pray, who do not yet know the Love of God, those who think they don't need Him. It was heartfelt.

15. padraig

padraig Powers

I can't help noticing , Lee on the forum, how much we all tend to agree on things, especially the prophetic sense we all have. I don't think this is at all an accident. Good Catholics who pray, as I believe we all are, well we are all open to the same Holy Spirit. So we must all have the same sense of great events. We all follow Our Mother and we can all see she is appearing all over the world saying the same things, warning and begging us to pray.

But what does surprise me and very much surprises and worries me is Catholics who have closed their doors to these things. If the rocks had risen from the ground and hit us on the head and shouted the truth in our faces it could not be more clear what the Signs of the Times are. Yet many, many , many even of our priests and Bishops are blind and death..yes and even hostile to the Signs. Yet I suppose ironically this in itself is yet another Sign.

Goodness knows we are being buried in Signs right up to our necks just at the moment.

Oh well of to Mary's in the morning. God Bless all here!! :D

16. Lee

Lee Principalities

Padraig it seems to me that some of us are praying more and moving closer and closer to what Our Lady has asked and some of us are really spinning out of control in the opposite direction.
    I've found that many priests are just fearful. They don't understand the revelations, can't understand the apparitions and so just dismiss it. I really think it's out of fear. It's interesting to me to talk to priests about Medjugorje. Many just can't wrap their heads around it and others only want to hear more. It's an issue of trust I think and prayer is the only thing in my life that ushers that in, second only to receiving the Holy Eucharist. But that's kind of the chicken and the egg thing, which came first?

Many prayers are going up for your trip to Mary's and that the Holy Spirit will be filling all who attend.
    Travel Mercies to you.

17. padraig

padraig Powers

I think, Lee round about the reign of Pope John x111 and Pope Paul v1 Satan made a very determined attack on the Church and on the world as a whole. We can see this very particularly in the Western Church. S i Pope Paul VI was able to say that, 'The smoke of Satan has entered the Church.'

The result of this was that the Gospel of Christ was not preached in many places ,nor was it taught to our young seminarians and religious. It was a human Gospel of humanism, a Gospel that centred on human sciences such as history, sociology. liberal politics, a non spiritual way of looking at things. So the priest in the parish and Catholic lay people became activists rather than finding their source in prayer. Thus Jesus and the saints did not work miracles, devotion to Our Lady became something of an embarrassment , obedience to Rome became an option, but worse than anything the Spiritual Life, prayer became a bolt on extra.

Now look what happens in a place like Medugorje, the greatest series of Marain Apparitions in the history of the world. What were they do with this were were they to go?

I met Our Lady and talked to her, but I have always been very careful who I spoke to about this. I spoke to two different Cardinals and an Archbishop and my own Spiritual Director and they all believed me, but only because the course of duty led me to speak to them about it. However I am very,very much aware that many, even amongst the hierarchy would reject such talk out of hand. Not because they had anything against me personally but simply because they could never accept such phenomena at all. It is very sad.

I asked my Parish Priest a while back why he never preached about hell anymore, he said he was afraid people would laugh at him. We now have no statue of Our Lady in our Church, no picture of her, no picture of Jesus or the saints....all these things are no accident. but what we do have are a hundred commitees....on social action, on child protection,,,,,on a hundred social action issues...but what draws folks is the holy..the other....the spiritual..prayer..

But, thank God ,Mary is working very strongly and we have a new generation of young priests coming, taught at the feet of Mary herself...I am full of hope...but things will get much, much worse before the great light comes..and it is coming... :D :D

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Introduction

There is a set of messages of claimed private revelation which have been received in Dublin, Ireland, from 1988 until at least 1999. It is not clear if any messages were received after 1999. The messages were received as locutions to an anonymous individual referred to as "the instrument." A website promotes these claims; but the site has very little specific information:
    http://www.friendsofthemotherofdivinemercy.org/

Reportedly: The 'instrument' who receives these messages is Olive Dawson's brother, David Smyth (Dawson is her married name; her maiden name is Olive Smyth). He receives his messages from what he claims to be his angel, whom he has named R2, after R2-D2 of Star Wars.

It is very common among false private revelations for the visionary or locutionist to remain anonymous. Always it is claimed that Jesus or Mary asked the individual to remain anonymous. The vast majority of these anonymous messages are discovered, upon examination, to contain numerous theological errors, even heretical errors, and to present a claimed private revelation which competes with, and attempts to replace the Divine Revelation of Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture. To my knowledge, the Church has never approved a claimed private revelation which was given to an anonymous individual. None of the Saints or Apostles remained anonymous; they were all happy to do the will of God in the light, and to suffer from any persecution that might result.

Select messages, mainly from 1989, are published in a book titled: "All Through Mary, Our Lady's Message of Mercy to the World." The book has 445 numbered pages and a plain blue cover with white text. The interior text is in fairly large print (about 14 point type). The back cover has a quote, as if the book itself were speaking, which says: "The enemy, he will not be able to stop me nor avoid reading me."

If you wish to read more of this article go to: http://www.catholicplanet.com/apparitions/false185.htm

Please do check out my website:
    http://dennis-ward-watch.blogspot.com/

19. padraig

padraig Powers

Welcome to the forum ,Dennis.

I know that there is at least one other person, Mark Mallet who is condemned at Catholic Planet and whom I believe to be true. So I am not sure, withrespect if Ron is always right in these things. But I'll read through this. I have been very much inclined to believe in these apparitions, but I'll read through this and pray about it. I admit I have been wrong in past and will be no doubt in the future. But I have found this little book such a great help in prayer.

In either case you are very welcome to the forum. :D

20. padraig

padraig Powers

Certainly if he is calling an angel after a Star Wars robot I would be concerned, but sometimes 'reports' and what actually happened are not one and the same :wink: