1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

An Important Teaching About Prophecy from God the Father

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by a soul, Dec 11, 2016.

1. a soul

a soul New Member

2. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Here we go again... :(

Carol55 likes this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

"I have been sending My Mother and Son often the last few years to warn my people of future events if they keep living in satan’s sin. My prophets are not supposed to be right in the outcome of what they say"

This message seems wrong on two accounts:
    1) The Blessed Mother has been warning people of events to come for way more than the "last few years". We have been warned now for 100 years, since Fatima and one could argue since La Sallette in 1848.
    2) "My prophets are not supposed to be right in the outcome of what they say". What? This is ridiculous! Then why send prophets if their messages are not to come to pass? Even Jonah's prophecy came true, because Ninevieh repented (even the King repented in ashes and sackcloth) and as God promised he did not exact his punishment on them.

DivineMercy, fallen saint and Patty like this.
  4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

I posted this on your other thread, a soul. "The website that you linked to for Archbishop Sheen has several "seers" that the Church has warned against. They include Maria Divine Mercy, Holy Love Ministries, Locutions to the World. I tend to hold as unreliable websites that promote that which the Church recommends we stay away from."

Praetorian likes this.
  5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Thank you for pointing this out a second time DJM :)

djmoforegon likes this.