1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

American Mystic?

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Jan 30, 2018.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Bernadette likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

3. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Principalities

Keep him in prayers right now everyone if you can!

Carol55 likes this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

5. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Either way keep him in prayers wether you all believe or not.

Julia and Carol55 like this.
  6. Claves.Sancti.Petri

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, I remember him from years ago. I found his story to be very moving. It was a time when it seemed that many were being chosen as witnesses to bring more, like themselves perhaps, to the hope of finding the real Truth before it was too late.. During that time I remember someone else, can't bring his name to mind at the moment, who also had another background up and until he experienced the Illumination and found himself on the floor, weeping for hours. It was an amazing time, those years, late '80s and into '90s as I remember, when there were very many "of the common folk" who were witnessing for many to hear their personal experiences. I think it was a time of preparation for the times of today.

Julia, Mary's child and AED like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Thanks padraig, I have never heard of this before today.

9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I believe that was Ned Dougherty if I have spelt his surname correctly. He publishes messages every month still. His health is not so good now, I believe he has heart problems.

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes I thought that was whom people would think I meant, but no, I still receive Ned's monthly message.....and have seen him speak in our area several years ago, but it was another..... Thanks though!