Adoration!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mario, May 13, 2011.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

Sorry, everyone. :D I have tunnel vision and am stuck on Jesus! Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, pray for us!

]

2. padraig

padraig Powers

Beautiful Terry.

The University Chaplain told a nice story yesterday at Mass.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta was talking to a crowd of priests and told them they should spend an hour in front of the Blessed Sacrament every day.

After a priest annoyed came up and told her he came from a very, very busy parish were he hardly had time to think let alone pray.

Mother Tresa apoliged and said in his case he should spend TWO HOURS i front of the Blessed Sacrament ever yday. She wasn't being ironic.

[​IMG]

3. Lee

Lee Principalities

That was beautiful Terry, thank you. Matt Maher captures me. I sent it far and wide so lots of people could be touched as well. mille grazie

4. Lee

Lee Principalities

Mario,
    We reached our "6th degree of separation". I sent it to a friend who was on the Medjugorje trip with me in April and she said Matt Maher was their Music Minister at St. Timothy's in Mesa (outside of Phoenix) Arizona.
    It turns out she is good friends with our Darrell Bowles as well.

Please also when it comes to mind say a prayer for CRW (Cecil) he's having severe health challenges and could use every one of them.

God Bless,
    Lee

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Lee,

As I till the soil today I will pray that the healing balm of the Holy Spirit will till the soil of Cecil's heart and ease his bodily pains!

Cecil is like an old friend, whom many of you more recent members never had the joy of knowing. Though he doesn't post now, Cecil brought a very beautiful gift of art to the forum. If you click on the members tab and check out his posts, you will experience his mastery of color and how he glorified God! I just spent fifteen minutes doing that, so as to pray for him in a more heartfelt manner. I praise you Father for all the beautiful brothers and sisters you have placed in my life! All glory and honor to you!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

6. maryn

maryn Angels