A Small Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Allyd, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Allyd

Allyd Principalities

I have asked for many prayer requests from this forum and everyone has been amazing in their responses and the graces I have obtained from all of your prayers have been wonderful.

This time I have a prayer request which might seem pretty petty and inane, considering all that is going on in the world and all that we are going to experience and go through, but I would really appreciate a small prayer to allow the Holy Spirit to intervene and create peace in my office.

We have a new employee (and that brings our office total to 4 people) and I have never ever had a problem with a coworker before. I love my job and don't want to leave in any way. She is a young girl and she is causing a lot of uncomfortable feelings in the office with me. The other two coworkers are male and she is running rings around them and completely ignores me as though I don't exist and undermines anything I say or do regarding my work and I have been there over 3 years. My boss is completely smitten with her and anything I would say would bring about even more uncomfortable feelings. It is causing a lot of dissention in my workplace and I don't even want to go in anymore. As I said, there are far more important things to pray for but one Hail Mary for peace in my workplace would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers because you are all truly amazing people and God Bless each and everyone of you. Know full well that you are in my prayers daily!!!

RoryRory, Adoremus and Sanctus like this.
  2. Ang

Ang Archangels

Praying for peace with you and your new co worker.

3. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

peace, Allyd

4. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Prayers going up... All will be well!

5. little me

little me Archangels

In our rosary tonight. God bless.

6. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

prayer said

7. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Done!

8. padraig

padraig Powers

Believe it or not Allyd, I pray for you every day and will continue to do so. I know you have great crosses.

If you have a chance , I have found t good when no one is about the office to sprinkle it with Holy Water and/or Blessed Salt , also to wear sacramentals most especially the St Benedict's Cross.

This may sound over the top but the bottom line is , it works and I have seen it work. I strongly suspect demonic possession and this will make the demons hop.

You may be surprised it looks like the lady is having it all her own way, but this is maybe on the surface. I often think no one, no one at all is stupid and at some deep level folks know what is going on.

We had a lady like this who retired. I thought I was one of the few who guessed. But years later in commenting on her my boss commented that all their conversations always ended up turning to the lady herself. Yet you would think to watch them they were as thick as thieves.

[​IMG]

Bella likes this.
  9. Bella

Bella Guest

I will pray for this to be resolved as well, Allyd. I know what this is like. We had this situation all last year at work. Prayer does work in these situations. After six months, the new employee applied for a new job and left. The difference in the rest of the entire staff was tangible and afterwards everyone shared how difficult they had found her. Recent information has shown that she is actively involved in the occult. Take Padraig's advice too, re the Sacramentals ( in fact, it is a timely reminder for me too to get the holy water and blessed salt out for my return to work next week).

God Bless you and protect you.

10. Indy

Indy Praying

I had a really bad problem with a girl in my office a few years back, I was singled out and badly bullied and she became the mouth piece for a few others. It was terrible, eventually only prayer led to a solution, you are taking the right steps. For me my boss eventually had her moved out but for you this may be different, doors will open with prayer. I will pray for you, I never asked people to pray for me which was a mistake. We are with you on this now. God Bless.

This eventually led me to a much stronger faith.

11. FoundSoul

FoundSoul Angels

Praying - Do as Padraig says - Holy Water is a MUST for all work places.

12. Indy

Indy Praying

Going to say a few more now for you, the weekends can be horrible when problems from the week past are eating away at your mind. A decade of the Rosary can lift the dark cloud. God Bless.

13. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

Amen to all previous replies.
    Prayers said for you - please try to leave the problem in the office - maybe your Guardian Angel could help with that.

Also I find the St. Michael prayer helpful - the snares of the devils come in a variety of sizes and colors!
    [​IMG]

RoryRory likes this.
  14. montfortmary

montfortmary New Member

Will pray for you.

15. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Prayers for your intention Allyd. What a great suffering to offer Our Lord.

St. Francis and his companion were literally shoved into a mud puddle. Laying there, St. Francis turns to
    his friend and says "This is Heaven."

I want to recognize the good of a suffering immediately like the saints.

16. padraig

padraig Powers

More prayers going up at mass this morning Allyd.:)

I can't help being curious, is the situation any better? I was listening to a most interesting talk from an American exorcist yesterday and he suggested that up to a quarter of all people (especially young people are possessed)!

I don't know if I would put it so high but from time to time I have noticed the strangest behaviours from work mates. Very strange. Of course some of this may be mental illness, but still...

17. Mario

Mario Powers

Allyd,

I will hold you in prayer, especially in the next month. To let you know, I've been in a similar situation at work since May. It's been difficult because in the midst of it, my own shortcomings have become more obvious. So I am praying in three ways. First, I thank God for my weaknesses because it causes me to lean on Him and Our Lady ever more fully.:) Second, I thank God for the new employee's efficiency, because it frees up my boss and relieves some of her stress. Third, I pray for the new employee and her family. It appears they are only Christmas/Easter Catholics.

Safe in the Father's Lap!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    padraig likes this.
  18. Allyd

Allyd Principalities

Thank you all so very very much for your prayers. I cannot tell you how much more improved my situation is at work. It is almost like a miracle as I did not even expect it to happen so drastically. The tension in the office has changed dramatically. Thank you all again and you are always in my prayers, daily.

Indy, PotatoSack, Miriam and 2 others like this.
  19. padraig

padraig Powers

Deo gratias

20. Mario

Mario Powers

Yeah! Praise God!:ROFLMAO:

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!