1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

A small prayer please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Allyd, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Allyd

Allyd Angels

If your could please say a small prayer for my family right now I would very much appreciate it. Things are just very bad in all aspects of my life from husband to children to financial etc. and just keep getting worse. I really don't know a way out of it anymore and the only thing I do is pray.

I pray for all of you each and everyday and thank you in advance.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Thanks for reminding me Allyd. I am very forgetful. I will pray again.

If the forum, has not me nothing else it is to count my blessings.

Seagrace likes this.
  3. Indy

Indy Praying

4. Allyd

Allyd Angels

Thank you Padraig and Indy!

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Dear Allyd,

I'm so sorry to hear how much suffering you and your family are going through!
    Please know that I will be praying for all of you and include your intentions in my masses.

Please call upon good and powerful St. Michael to intercede for you+
    God bless you....and don't give up hope....ever! things will get better...

6. Rose

Rose New Member

Thanks for your prayers,Allyd. I am doing the holy cloak prayers in honour of saint Joseph and I will pray for your intentions during it each day. I have been surprised and gladdened at how he has answered prayers in the past . I have often heard it said that even short prayers to him are answered. I hope your intentions will be answered in surprising ways.

josephite, Jeanne and Seagrace like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

Allyd,

I will pray for you daily!:cry:

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

8. Seagrace

Seagrace New Member

I will go to Padre Pio and to St Jude for you, Allyd.

9. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...please surrender it all to Jesus. it is a rough time of testing for many of us.

josephite, Jeanne and Seagrace like this.
  10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Praying for you Allyd.

josephite likes this.
  11. josephite

josephite Powers

Dear Allyd,
    Your sufferings are trully immence. The only way to stay sane at these times, is to recognise and hold on to the very small signal graces which I know God is sending you. Sometimes these signal graces can make one wonder why they are sent at all, when the graces necessary for change seem to be withheld!
    however I think it is Heavens way of saying...I hear your prayers, and I am recieving your sacrifices, be brave. Remember It's always darkest before the dawn or so I hear.
    I will pray for you. Thank you for your prayers.

PotatoSack likes this.
  12. picadillo

picadillo Powers

I am so sorry Allyd. I will keep you in my prayers, adoration. My life disintegrated 2 years ago. God will give you only what you need. Praise the Lord! The chaplet of divine mercy has been a Godsend for me. The most important thing is to believe Jesus I trust in you.

13. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Ally's, you will be on my beads. Trust God, He has a plan!

14. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Prayers going up!

15. Allyd

Allyd Angels

Thank you everyone so much for all of your prayers, I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. Please just keep praying!!

16. padraig

padraig New Member

So many prayers!!:):)

17. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

18. Booklady

Booklady Principalities

fallen saint and Sam like this.