1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

A Question; JFK

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Oct 28, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I don't accept Brennan's description of a man resembling Oswald.

Nor do I accept that there was someone with horned rimmed glasses.

I do accept that people saw someone on the 6th floor. That is all - no one unless they had binoculars would be able to say who that person was.

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I am not embarrassing myself at all - only suggesting that your conspiracy theory has flaws. So when that happens you resort to personal insult -- why do people insult others whenever their views are challenged? Could be one of these or perhaps a combination?

a. They are losing the argument
    b. They aren't prepared to hear a counter-argument
    c. They want to silence those who have opposing views

I notice you ignore the killing of Officer Tippett by Oswald.

I suppose you will have to come up with another conspiracy theory about who killed Tippett?

[​IMG]
    Oswald being dragged from the Texas theatre.

You see the reality is that I am open to being convinced that it was a conspiracy but no one has yet come up with a valid conspiracy theory that is credible. Why is that after 54 years?

The usual retort is that the evidence is controlled by the 'Deep State'. How convenient.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

4. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

No, David accepts the narrative in the videos I posted that the conspiracy involved LBJ, the CIA and the mafia.

No, garabandal, you are not open to being convinced it was a conspiracy. The videos I posted are totally credible but you have already made your mind up that there was no conspiracy.

The videos also explain who killed officer Tippett.

5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Not true - I have studied this for decades and for most of that time believed it was probably a conspiracy. It is only in the last couple of years that I have given up on conspiracy theories as none hold real validity.

When I analysed each conspiracy theory closely I found flaws in each one so this led me to looking more closely at Oswald. And the more I learned about Oswald the more I understood this key to unlocking the assassination.

Also I give great credence to the 1976 House Select Committee on Assassinations investigation which also concluded Oswald fired three shots. Was this a cover up too? They did conclude using scientific acoustical evidence that there may have been a 4th shot and therefore probably a conspiracy. Subsequently, I discovered that the acoustical evidence was flawed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations

A leading mafia expert at the Senate Select Committee investigation 1976 Ralph Solerno investigated alleged mob involvement in the assassination for the committee. What was not known in 1963 is that all of the leading mafia figures in the USA were being electronically pursued and every move followed --

Salerno: I would have given a great deal when I was working with the [House Select] Committee [on Assassinations] to come up with any kind of evidence that would indicate that. I felt that would have been a singular event which would have raised the hackles of the entire nation against organized crime. So I would have loved to have found something. But in the work that I did, and the work that I saw the committee do, I didn't find that. And if you look very carefully at the report of the committee itself, they don't say that.

I reviewed for the Committee the electronic surveillances that the FBI had on organized crime figures all over the country at that time — high-ranking members of organized crime. And there was no indication at all of their involvement. Since that time, since that time, up to the current day, you have had a large number of high-level members of organized crime, have made a deal with the government and testified against their fellows. None of them has ever suggested that they knew of, or even heard of involvement by organized crime in the death of President Kennedy.

(My emphasis)

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131460&page=1

gracia likes this.
  6. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

If you had ever been to Dealey Plaza in person, you would know that it is a much smaller space than appears in photographs or video. There were witnesses who described seeing more than one person on the sixth floor in the minutes leading up to the assassination. The windows would have been open, not closed, if you were about to fire a weapon at the motorcade, so your point about glare coming off closed windows escapes me. The fact remains that six witnesses, all discounted by the Warren Commission, described a man meeting the description of Malcolm Wallace on the sixth floor. Unlike Oswald, Wallace was a real hitman and a professional marksman (he had a Marine Corps marksman score way above Oswald’s) with ties to the very man - LBJ - that French and Russian intelligence concluded was behind the assassination. The fact also remains that Wallace’s fingerprint was found on the sixth floor in the sniper’s nest. And it is also a fact that the Warren Commission also discounted the testimony of several eyewitnesses who described seeing a man of Wallace’s age and build - with horn-rimmed glasses - leaving the TSBD in a hurry shortly after the shots were fired. I think the case against Wallace is much stronger than against Oswald.

As for J.D. Tippit’s killing. There’s a paraffin test done on Oswald that shows he had not fired a rifle that day, that he may have fired a pistol, but it was not definitive. J.D. Tippit was killed with an automatic pistol, but when they apprehended Oswald in the theater, he was carrying a revolver. The Warren Commission has never explained that. We also have the testimony of Oswald’s landlady who says that while he was in his apartment, a police car pulled up in front and beeped the horn three times. I’d say that’s rather suspicious. The Warren Commission has never explained that. Then there is also the fact that it was impossible for Oswald to have killed Tippit because Tippit was killed at 1:07pm and Oswald was at his boarding house at 1:02pm.

J.D. Tippit is a rather mercurial figure in this whole affair. He was thought to have been a dirty cop. All the more so given that with this most recent release of JFK files by Trump, it is being reported that one of the declassified documents states that an FBI informant claimed J.D. Tippit was one of the assassins. Now this is interesting given that eyewitness Gordon Arnold described encountering two cops seconds after the assassination on the grassy knoll. One had “dirty hands” while the other was “crying” and holding a rifle. One of the cops kicked Arnold and took his camera film of JFK’s motorcade. One of these two dirty cops was likely J.D. Tippit. No one can pin down Tippit’s exact whereabouts until approximately 12:40PM that afternoon, while JFK was killed at 12:30PM. There is also a photo of the grassy knoll at the moment of the headshot taken by Mary Moorman that shows an unidentifiable figure (with a hair line matching Tippit’s) wearing a police uniform firing at the President: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_Man.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

With regard to James' Files confession there is doubt he was actually in Dallas on the day. Seems he was in Chicago!

The assassination author Edward Jay Epstein gave the following account about Files and his claims:

"In brief, NBC retained me [in 2001] as a consultant for their planned story on Files. I hired the detective firm of Jules Kroll. JK established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on November 22,1963. We then placed a call to Files from Dick Clark's office (DC was producer), and I interviewed Files about Kroll findings. He said he had a twin brother, who no one knew about, and whom he met shortly before November 22, and who he murdered after November 22. He said it was his twin brother in hospital with his wife, not him. His wife, however, said there was no twin, and Kroll confirmed there was no twin. My view then and now is that Files invented the story for the money it would earn him."

8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I saw this. That an FBI informant could besmirch Tippett is a disgrace. Informants are often dubious themselves.

(Tippett's widow) How would you like your husband to be remembered?

He was a Christian man. He went to church with the family; we prayed together. He was a good police officer. He loved his children, and I always knew that I was loved.

Had he not talked to Oswald as a suspicious person and Oswald shot him, he probably would have gotten away. He was killed just doing his job.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-jfk-tippit-widow-20131122-story.html

9. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Or, Tippit could have been living a double life. Maybe you are besmirching the FBI informant, who might also have been a good Christian family man. Had this informant been just some crackpot, the Government would have unsealed this record long ago so it could be ridiculed and discounted. Very strange to keep it sealed this long. Warren Commission testimony itself demonstrates that at the very least, Tippit knew Jack Ruby well. Hardly sounds like a “good cop” to me. And I guess in your version of events, Gordon Arnold is lying as well. How convenient.

10. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

On this we agree for once: I don’t find James Files credible either.

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Informants by nature are usually criminals are they not? That is the deal - no conviction if you become an informer? At least this is how it worked in the conflict here in Northern Ireland. Informers here are not trustworthy source of information.

If Tippitt knew Jack Ruby as you say it could have been through Ruby's Carousel strip club. it was a frequent haunt of the police. So there you go! But don't tell his widow!

12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

My take on any potential conspiracy into Kennedy's assassination is that it had to be a small elite group.

No way it could involve Mafia, LBJ and CIA - too many people & the truth would eventually get out.

My take also is that it was not a conspiracy but perhaps there was a cover up.

Oswald was known to the CIA and other agencies and they then tried to cover their failures after the event.

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

What is less well known is that Oswald had attempted to assassinate Edwin Walker a USA Army officer known for his conservative views in April 1963 (based on testimony of Oswald's widow).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker

14. Byron

Byron Principalities

That "small elite group" defines members of the CIA perfectly.

Richard67 likes this.
  15. Byron

Byron Principalities

Just take a look at what both the FBI and CIA are doing right now. Let alone the Department of Justice. That phony dossier sure made the rounds.

Richard67 likes this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I am not certain if anyone posted the following video yet,

Thanks to Padraig for introducing "The Truth Factory" to me. I think that I am becoming addicted to this cat now.

PS- I have wondered if Trump released these files as a sign or maybe even a warning. IOW, to let "them" know that he knows what "they" are capable of, etc. idk.

Byron likes this.
  17. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

And if Mueller arrests anyone tomorrow other than Hillary, Podesta, or other high ranking members of the DNC, "Never-Trump," or the Fake News Media, Law and Order will be officially dead in America and Mueller will be a literal man of lawlessness. The moment we learned Hillary paid for the fake Dossier, Trump should have directed his Attorney General to either remove Mueller or appoint a second Special Counsel to investigate Mueller, the DNC and the spineless RINOs.

Byron likes this.
  18. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

LBJ and most of the members of the Warren Commission were Freemasons. What more do you need to know in terms of secrecy and control? And LBJ's motive came down to basic, primal survival: on the day of the assassination, Johnson was within days of not just being dropped from the 1964 Democratic ticket, but of being politically executed, personally destroyed, and publicly humiliated by the Kennedys. A Life magazine expose on LBJ’s corruption and vast wealth was due to be published within a week. A team of reporters was combing through LBJ’s financial transactions transactions in central Texas. At the very moment when JFK’s Dallas motorcade was slowing on Elm Street, Don Reynolds was testifying to a closed session of the Senate Rules Committee about LBJ’s kickbacks and corruption. Then presto! Magically, mysteriously, and tragically, JFK is dead. LBJ becomes president, and the media exposes and Senate investigation into LBJ’s corruption are deep-sixed. Had JFK not been assassinated, LBJ was most likely facing prison time for his epic corruption.

HeavenlyHosts, gracia and Byron like this.
  19. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

It's not very hard if you are LBJ to manage all the other players who had an interest in Kennedy's removal. If you look at all the other players who are part of this conspiracy - the CIA, the Mafia, Big Texas Oil - Johnson has a unique relationship with each one of them.

As a Senator, Johnson was on the Committee that overseas the CIA. Johnson approves their black budgets in the 1950's and 60's. Johnson has helped fund the CIA. When LBJ leaves the Senate his ally - Senator Harry Byrd from Vigrinia - becomes the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee overseeing the CIA and their budgets.

Johson has a unique relationship with organized crime. We now know that LBJ was being paid $55,000 dollar per month (huge money in 1963) in a bribe to protect the illegal gambling operations in Texas of mobster Carlos Marcello, who operated the Texas and Louisiana mobs out of New Orleans.

And then of course there is Texas Oil. LBJ is the watercarrier for the Oil Depletion Allowance that JFK wants to do away with, which would have cost LBJ's big oil friends millions in new taxes. Lyndon Johnson also had many connections to the CIA through Texas oil money. Chief among them was the owner of the Texas School Book Depository building D. H. Byrd, the cousin of the aforementioned Senator Harry Byrd.

LBJ has a unique relationship with every major party with an interest to see JFK removed and he was in a position to communicate and direct them in one, unified manner.

Byron likes this.
  20. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

What is also less well-known is that Oswald was working for both the CIA and FBI and was in fact on the FBI payroll, working as informant #179 for the FBI and was being paid $200 per month right up to the time of the assassination. Explains Trump loyalist Roger Stone in a recent article, "WHY I URGED TRUMP TO RELEASE JFK ASSASSINATION FILES":

"The CIA has never been forthright about its ties to Lee Harvey Oswald and neither has the FBI. They both have much to hide.

Oswald appears to have been recruited by the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) as a Marine recruit. Oswald missed qualifying in 1958, which means he was on a special assignment, almost certainly learning Russian at the military language school in Monterey, California.

Oswald was stationed at our most secure base at Atsugi, Japan, from which the U-2 overflights were being launched, which would not have happened had there been any question of his loyalty.

While there, Oswald contracted gonorrhoea, which was noted in his military service record as having occurred in the line of duty. (Some assignment!)

The Soviets knew the U-2 flights were taking place, but not the altitude at which they were flying and were unable to shoot them down. Oswald made a pseudo-defection at the behest of the CIA, even faking suicide to gain their attention. As a radar operator in Japan, he knew the altitudes and (presumably) provided that information to the Soviets.

Shortly before a planned summit between Eisenhower and Khrushchev, the Red leader accused the U.S. of spying on the Soviet Union, which Eisenhower denied. Khrushchev then produced the pilot, Francis Gary Powers, and parts of the plane, which led to the cancellation of the summit, increasing Cold War tensions instead of diminishing them.

Oswald, who had loudly defected, suddenly returned to the United States with the travel expenses for him and his wife paid for by the U.S. government, and despite the fact that Oswald had renounced his U.S. citizenship, it had never been formally revoked.

Returning to the U.S. with his new wife, the niece of a KGB colonel, he was greeted by a CIA-front organization and given money to relocate, where Marina landed in Dallas and Lee in New Orleans, where he was “sheep-dipped” (given a false persona) as a pro-Castro, communist sympathizer.

It is beyond dispute that Oswald was arrested in New Orleans handing out anti-Castro literature which is strange for a man who is described to us as an active communist. Once arrested Oswald placed his one allowed phone call to the head of the FBI bureau in New Orleans and was shortly thereafter released.

Without Oswald knowing he was being set up as the patsy, Ruth Paine, who had ties to the CIA, arranged for Oswald to obtain a position at the Texas School Book Depository just weeks before the motorcade.

At the time he was shot, he was working as informant #179 for the FBI and was being paid $200 per month right up to the time of the assassination.

That proof Oswald was working for the FBI as an informant was uncovered by Waggoner Carr, the Attorney General of Texas at the time. Carr, a conservative Democrat who had been a “Democrat for Nixon” in 1960 where he was aligned with Texas Democratic Governor Allen Shivers, who openly endorsed Nixon after Kennedy wrestled the Democratic nomination from LBJ. Nixon told me of Carr’s finding regarding Oswald.

That led to an emergency meeting of the Warren Commission, which delegated LBJ associate Leon Jaworski to investigate the claim. He would report that it was only a “false rumor” when it was actually true.

Which explains why the accused assassin of our 35th president’s W-2 forms were unavailable — until the CIA was able to fabricate replacements, which is one of its areas of specialization, i.e., the manufacturing of false documents." https://stonecoldtruth.com/stone-why-i-urged-trump-to-release-jfk-assassination-files/
    Oswald's assassination attempt on Walker was a stunt meant to build and maintain "street credibility" and plausible deniability in his CIA-FBI role as a "communist sympathizer".

Edwin Walker is another mercurial figure in this whole affair and was disliked by both the Left and Right in America at the time. We must remember the historical context - Edwin Walker was acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury in January 1963 for the role he played in the deadly riots at Ole Miss University in September 1962. Liberals were outraged - Walker was clearly guilty based on his radio and TV announcements immediately before the riots, and based on Walker's provocative "Open Letter to JFK" only days before the riots. Walker was criticized by U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower for promoting a personal political stand while in uniform. Walker resigned his commission in 1959, but Eisenhower refused to accept his resignation and gave Walker a new command over the 24th Infantry Division in Augsburg, Germany. Walker again resigned his commission in 1961 after being publicly and formally admonished by the Joint Chiefs of Staff for calling Eleanor Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman "pink" and for violating the Hatch Act by attempting to direct the votes of his troops. President John F. Kennedy accepted his resignation, making Walker the only US general to resign in the 20th century. Less than a month before the assassination, Walker orchestrated a group in Dallas who jeered at and spit on UN Ambassador Adlai Stevenson during a “UN Day” visit to Dallas. The distasteful event drew national headlines and a good deal of civic embarrassment In the early days of the Warren Commission, Edwin Walker was actually a suspect in the murder of JFK.