1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

A Question; JFK

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Oct 28, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Just a brief question, especially to our American sisters and brothers concerning President Kennedy. I am a European and know my great limitations in matters USA.

Anyway I had a dream concerning President Kennedy and the White House the night before last. To cut a long dream short the President ordered the killing (murder really) of an American citizen which was carried out. I still remember the guy's face quite clearly from the dream.

I was curious. How likely is it that Presidents could do such things and get away with it?

2. padraig

padraig New Member

You know the more I think on this dream the more I realise that the world as it is presented to us by the media is a total lie.

I begin to understand how very,very,very innocent I am..and everyone else. But..on the other hand ..was it just a dream?

3. Byron

Byron Principalities

No it was not just a dream. The Patriot Act during George Bush's term gave presidents that power. Obama killed many American citizens without a trial.

4. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

I have been rather fascinated by the JFK assassination topic. YouTube is a bit of a game changer with regard to investigating matters like this. But don't get me wrong, YouTube is absolutely full of false, mistaken and deliberately misleading stuff. Yet it contains within it significant evidence that can help us discover the truth.

For me, the following two videos capture fairly well what happened in Dallas all those years ago:

5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

This is as good a take on the assassination as any.

6. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

Well of course this thread could just become a collection of different 'takes' on the assassination but the one you post here is the kind of classic establishment media 'take' which basically supports the original Warren commission findings. However, virtually no serious investigator of these events takes the Warren commission report seriously any more. Oswald was certainly involved with the CIA but was just a 'patsy' in the story.

The two videos I post above have the evidence on their side. They deal, in detail, with the whole matter.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

No one has yet disproved the conclusions of the Warren Commission.

The senate select committee investigations of 1976 backed the Warren conclusions almost entirely (and would have done so but for faulty scientific acoustical evidence that appeared to show a 4th shot).

We could be like table tennis going back and forward each time but it is 54 years since the assassination and no one has come up with a better conclusion than the Warren commission.

Sometimes the truth is so obvious that people cannot believe it.

Lee Harvey Oswald was the man. He had the means, motive and mission. A loser who wanted to be famous - like most lone assassins. And history proves that many assassinations are carried out by 'lone' gunmen. That is why it is hard to find evidence of a conspiraccy because lone means alone!

I will have a look at the videos you posted but I have yet to see a convincing argument from the conspiracy side that provides 'real' evidence rather than subjective opinion or distorted analysis of the evidence.

8. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Thats because they had an agenda.

Byron likes this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Eyewitness testimony can be interesting but - you need to study them carefully.

Here is S M Holland's testimony (the man in the video) to the Sheriff's department in Nov 1963 when he admitted 'everything is spinning in my head'.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/holland.gif

Holland thought that after Kennedy was shot Jackie "jumped up and tried to get over in the back seat to him." - he obviously thought Jackie was in the front seat!

And what he says contradicts the Zaprudder home movie.

But as I said earlier it is batting back & forth. We could keep the debate going for anther 54 years.

I have no agenda myself but have studied the assassination for 30 years and have read most things on it.

I teach the assassination of JFK to seniors in my school -- and always tell the students that the first thing I am going to do when I get to heaven is ask God - who killed Kennedy?:)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    AED likes this.
  10. Mac

I dont see how where he thought Jackie was sitting takes away from the other shooter.
    He heard gunshot, saw smoke, and the cop motorcicles raced to the fence.

11. Mac

[​IMG]

Don_D and Byron like this.
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Since when did guns give off that much smoke that it can be viewed from a distance? Perhaps in the movies?

The grassy knoll was tree lined as well - Holland says that he saw the puff of smoke 'came from behind the arcade and through the trees'. (a direct quote from his testimony!!)

No way that can physically happen.

Maybe if someone was having a bbq lol

13. Mac

You make a lot of sense.
    I cant vouch for that witness.
    I just know one lone amateur shooter could not have done what they claim Oswald did.
    But I am open to correction.[unlike my fatima beliefs]:D

gracia and Byron like this.
  14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Oswald was not an amateur shooter - he was a marine marksman.

The Marines had three qualifications for rifle proficiency:

Marksman (190 to 209 points)

Sharpshooter (210 to 219 points)

Expert (220 to 250 points).

In December of 1956, Oswald scored 212 points on a test...two points over the "Sharpshooter" minimum and eight points short of "expert." In earning that score, he hit 48 of 50, then 49 of 50, in shots taken at a target 200 yards away at a man sized target. Later, in 1959, he qualified as a "Marksman."

The distance from the Book depository to the limousine car was about 60 yards. So well within distance for a deer or moose hunter never mind a marksman.

Mac likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes I thought that be be so.

The dream I had was of the White House and President Kennedy ordered the killing of a man whose face I saw quite clearly. He looked very like a famous American film star of modern times. I wonder if there really was such a man and he was indeed murdered if I posted the name and picture of the film star who looked so much like him if it might ring any bells? I am just curious to know of the dream was true or a figment of an over active imagination :)

I will post his face if I can remember his name. :):)

This is him, William Dafoe but he was wearing '60s type glasses and had no mustache

[​IMG]

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I have seen Oswald's Marine score card in a documentary -- very impressive

But try finding a copy online -- his real score card -- why is it so hard to find?

Because most people believe it to be a conspiracy and refuse to look closely at the man accused -- ignorance of Oswald is ignorance of the assassination.

The more I learnt about Oswald the more convinced I became he was the man!

I have watched many documentaries on the assassination.

If you have a spare 90 minutes watch the one below - I show it to my students and they love it - very well researched and reasoned --

In my opinion the best documentary ever made on the assassination:

Just realized that the video does not allow playback --

Type in Youtube
    The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy

AED likes this.
  17. Mac

Thanks for that Garabandal.
    I dont know why, but I will be disappointed if this conspiracy theory can be put to bed.
    But it is the truth we are after.
    If I read anything from the newly released documents I will share them.

Most of my intel comes from the Oliver Stone movie which I know took liberties:eek:.Still something has never sat right with me about the whole event.

I love a good conspiracy.

[​IMG]

gracia, theflyingnun and garabandal like this.
  18. theflyingnun

theflyingnun New Member

Unspeakable: The Evidence Of A JFK-CIA Plot
    http://blog.spiritdaily.com/news-links/unspeakable-did-c-i-a-kill-catholic-president

http://blog.spiritdaily.com/news/unspeakable-the-evidence-of-a-jfk-cia-plot

Although admittedly an imperfect Catholic, the President also seemed to have a mystical link with the famous writer and monk Thomas Merton, who lived in total seclusion (and silence) at a Trappist monastery in Kentucky.

There, the monk had been praying in earnest that Kennedy would turn from hawkishness to peacemaking — that unlike other politicians he would turn away from shrewdness and craftiness toward compassion and humanity. He even wrote the Kennedy family about it. And he too seemed a prophet.

Wrote Merton on January 18, 1962, to W. H. Ferry: “Kennedy will break through into that someday by miracle. But such people are before long marked out for assassination.”

19. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

Then for goodness sake, watch and absorb the 2 videos I posted! Both come to almost identical conclusions and have a mass of evidence on display. The conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy was one of the major conspiracies of the last century and enough information has emerged to show us precisely how it played out.

Discussing whether Oswald was a good marksman or not is totally irrelevant. There were a lot of good marksman at work on that day in Dallas but Oswald wasn't one of them!

The second video has a mass of documented information about Oswald which totally undermines the Warren commision report.

Mac likes this.
  20. KerrySC

KerrySC New Member

I am an American and proud of my country. However, I fear at times our leaders do not follow God's will and perpetrate evil. I wouldn't be surprised if your dream was true.

President Kennedy intrigues me. It seems to be well documented that he had moral failings, particularly with women. However, it is widely reported (at least on the internet) that Padre Pio and Maria Simma both said that President Kennedy went quickly to Heaven after his death. Maybe it is true that he went to confession the morning of his death. Something to think about in our own lives. I also wonder was he following God's will during the Cuban Missile Crisis and his stand on Civil Rights and that's why he was rewarded with quick entrance into Paradise.

I wish today we had more inspiring leaders like President Kennedy.

gracia likes this.