1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

A powerful near death experience

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by lynnfiat, Nov 12, 2017 at 4:46 PM.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. Mario

Mario Powers

excerpt:

“Then I was shown the opposite, how when I got up in the morning and smiled and presented breakfast, hugging the children, how it went from my house and I was shown a drop of light that started in this one spot on the globe and went in this band of light around the globe. That was the way it was supposed to be.” The goodness might spread to her husband who spread it people at work or to a guy at the deli who then spread it to others who took it home with them or spread it elsewhere in a chain reaction that didn’t seem to stop — that seemed, at least in the spirit, to have global effects. “I was shown this ocean, this sea, and a drop of light that falls into this ocean and has this rippling effect,” Barbara said.

I recall back in the 1990s, I was given an image in prayer: it was a large "ivy league" school building with one of its sides covered by, you guessed it, ivy. I saw that all of the leaves were interconnected by stems, that were joined to vines, that were connected to branches. Each leaf could be reached by journeying from stem, to vine, to branch; it all was interconnected. I realized that our lives are likewise intertwined. At the time, I was struggling with the fact of loved ones who had rejected the Lord. I sensed that each life (leaf) is precious to God. What I thought was slowness on the Lord's part to rescue those who had fallen away, was not that at all. I realized that the message of the ivy was that God understood perfectly the interconnectedness of all our lives. When He chooses to act, it is done in such a way that rescues the most people possible.

God's timing is perfect and God's timing is always fruitful! Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

josephite, sterph, gracia and 2 others like this.
  3. Dolours

Dolours Powers

4. AED

AED Powers

Yes. This is the lesson I have learned over the years. God’s timing is always perfect. I just told this to my daughter in law today after an exhausting day of house hunting. They have sold their house—thank you St Joseph—but now they have to find a new place by Dec 14. There is just nothing in their price range. I told her not to get discouraged. God will act at just the right moment. I don’t think she believed me. But I have lived this over and over. I know it is true. Trust!!!! But again I don’t think she was buying it. I told her I would start another novena to St Joseph. (Eye roll—she is very Protestant). Well.. she will find out. :cool:
    I loved your image of the ivy by the way.

Sam, josephite, sterph and 1 other person like this.